Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

A PM would be appreciated over here MrMac :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

v3ttel wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhh ok, my bad, man. You've probably said that before but I missed it. Any time I've ordered from a seller like this before they've all been packaged together :o

The wait is definitely worth it. I'll post pictures of my Knicks jersey when I get home later. Unbelievable quality.
    Yup I've said it before. Most arrive seperatly! Did you use the site too order or did ya just email him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

MrStuffins wrote: »

Me too please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Yup I've said it before. Most arrive seperatly! Did you use the site too order or did ya just email him?

can you pm your seller please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I used the site. I'll probably order 5 or 6 more this week, providing my Ozil jersey arrives and is of a similar quality to my Knicks one.

I used the site. I'll probably order 5 or 6 more this week, providing my Ozil jersey arrives and is of a similar quality to my Knicks one.

I find it easyier too just email them (the address is on the webpage) and work that way. As he mails you the tracking info and stuff. Maybe pop them a pm about the Ozil jersey as I never ordered from site just via email!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

+1 if possible please.

and is of a similar quality to my Knicks one.

Have no fear here I've ordered off the top of my head
    Barca away 2012
    Inter away 2012
    France away 2011
    Dortmund home 2011
    Athlethico away 2012
    Holland home 2012
    Dortmund home 2013
    Dortmund away 2013
    Psg home 2013

And have gotten lots of various players names printed on the back and different badges on the sleeves (la liga , champions league, respect badges ) all top class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Gadge wrote: »
    +1 if possible please.

Me too please!

Maybe pop them a pm about the Ozil jersey as I never ordered from site just via email!

Will do.

• Advertisement

Will do.

Let us know what he says but for future ref I'd order directly via email

Let us know what he says but for future ref I'd order directly via email

He just said seeing as it's 1am, he can't follow up what the story is with the second jersey until the morning, but that I won't be at the loss of the jersey regardless. At least, that's the jist of what he was trying to say anyways.

I'm sure it's on the way from what you said anyways.

Ok, not a soccer jersey, but from Macs seller:

6mxxyY_thumb.jpg

6Dgesu_thumb.jpg

65mr2P_thumb.jpg

56jred_thumb.jpg

The picture of the back didn't come out too well, so I took a picture of the stitching of the Knicks logo above where it says Anthony.

The style of the jersey is Swingman, so everything is supposed to be stitched on, and is done so to perfection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Should have future proofed it by getting Melo's name on a Bulls jersey ;).

Oat23 wrote: »
    Should have future proofed it by getting Melo's name on a Bulls jersey ;).

Once a Knick, always a Knick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

PM Seller/website please :) Also are you guys using PM or shipping to home.

PM Seller/website please :) Also are you guys using PM or shipping to home.

Home! Takes 4-5 weeks tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I don't know why you don't just pay the €3.50 for parcel motel and save yourself 3 weeks waiting time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

For those interested, hit jerseys have reopened at
    http://www.cheapsportshop.biz/

I've used them a good bit before the site went down and found the thai jerseys to be absolutely perfect.

so when i visit the site, ishould go to the thai section only?

i ordered from soccertriads before and the jerseys themselves were decent. i had to pull the names off the back though as they were lose on the edges though. whats the quality in their name printing? i think ill go without names from now on

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    so when i visit the site, ishould go to the thai section only?

i ordered from soccertriads before and the jerseys themselves were decent. i had to pull the names off the back though as they were lose on the edges though. whats the quality in their name printing? i think ill go without names from now on
    I've gotten names on all my jerseys with no peeling issues.

maximoose wrote: »
    I don't know why you don't just pay the €3.50 for parcel motel and save yourself 3 weeks waiting time...

The delay is in the shirts coming from Malyasia or where ever not gettin around Ireland afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

AFAIK the reason it takes donkeys to get to Ireland is down to shipping lanes (pretty sure someone linked to it somewhere in this thread!). Mail from China -> Ireland takes an indirect shipping route passing through Europe, whereas going to the UK it travels directly. Never waited more than 10-12 days for a jersey using PM, all shipped by HK Post.

maximoose wrote: »
    AFAIK the reason it takes donkeys to get to Ireland is down to shipping lanes (pretty sure someone linked to it somewhere in this thread!). Mail from China -> Ireland takes an indirect shipping route passing through Europe, whereas going to the UK it travels directly. Never waited more than 10-12 days for a jersey using PM, all shipped by HK Post.

Well ya learn something new every day. May try that but as I've had no issues with customs so far may stick too the normal route

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

on http://www.cheapsportshop.biz/ i click on the thai section, then a team and its saying AUTHENTIC jerseys and thai is nowhere mentioned. ive read here to avoid the authentic ones so i duno what to do now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Got my order from Yanun last week, I was away in Poland just home.
    They are fantastic, quality amazing......but the 3 XL shirts I got are definatly not usual XL, too small/tight for me sadly.
    2 of the 3 were Fan shirts not player style too , the 3rd XL is a player style Boca shirt but its not for me, hopefully fit my mate I got it for.

I did put some timber on since xmas but even if I lose a few pounds still be too tight I'd say.

I'll throw up some pictures later, am shattered after travelling. I sent Yanun a message to see if he can get bigger sizes, If he can I'll definatly re order my shirts.

Might send Mac a PM & see about his seller regarding a bigger size :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Superfint wrote: »
    Got my order from Yanun last week, I was away in Poland just home.
    They are fantastic, quality amazing......but the 3 XL shirts I got are definatly not usual XL, too small/tight for me sadly.
    2 of the 3 were Fan shirts not player style too , the 3rd XL is a player style Boca shirt but its not for me, hopefully fit my mate I got it for.

I did put some timber on since xmas but even if I lose a few pounds still be too tight I'd say.

I'll throw up some pictures later, am shattered after travelling. I sent Yanun a message to see if he can get bigger sizes, If he can I'll definatly re order my shirts.

Might send Mac a PM & see about his seller regarding a bigger size :)

Seems like you got the same as me.
    I'll be definitely ordering again if he can get bigger sizes.

Ok so heres a few Pics

At. Madrid away -
    72gaWH_thumb.jpg
    6XD79T_thumb.jpg
    6Ek5J6_thumb.jpg
    6utZzd_thumb.jpg
    Dortmund away -
    7b6f4r_thumb.jpg
    73ZtVS_thumb.jpg
    8pgBcz_thumb.jpg
    5pRwFz_thumb.jpg
    8rVEeK_thumb.jpg

Anyone interested in my Atletico Madrid away (in post above) can PM me , Its lovely bang on but its too tight for me, not gonna get in it!
    Its more like a Large, but says XL.

Macs seller like Yanun can't get bigger than XL, am going to chance the Ali express seller, was messaging him and hes insisting his tops are bit bigger and sort me out if they don't fit.

Just on the Madrid shirt, by Nike , I also got a Nike Villa jersey years ago from a similar seller/shop, XL and was very similar fitting to the Madrid one, ie- bit tighter like a large.
    Maybe I'll avoid Nike & see.

Still no sign of my second jersey. It's nearly 6 weeks since the original order and I've still only received one of two items.

The first one arrived 8 days ago now, and he's assured me the second one is on the way, but 6 weeks is fairly well taking the whiz in any case. If it does arrive, I'll try Parcel Motel next time I order. I wouldn't bother ordering again only the quality is so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Superfint wrote: »
    Ok so heres a few Pics

5pRwFz_thumb.jpg

Did you get your own name on the back or is this a misprint? I have never heard of Jonatas and Seb Kehl wears #5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Could someone send me a PM for Macs seller please?

Oat23 wrote: »
    Did you get your own name on the back or is this a misprint? I have never heard of Jonatas and Seb Kehl wears #5.

No misprint no It was for a Mate who we call Jonatas, was ment to be number 9 but 5 came on the back, confusing Dortmund font I guess!

Is Macs sellers site down?

Is Macs sellers site down?

Nope

Nope

The other address you just PMed me works, but the one you gave me originally is definitely down. Tried on my phone via mobile data, and my own Wifi on a different device. Maybe it's only a temporary thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

could someone pm me the macs site?

cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

could someone pm me the macs site?

cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just put an order for 4 jerseys with Yanyun.

Decided to go with Japan home with Kagawa 10, Mexico home with Chicharito 14, Holland home with Van Persie 9, and (odd one out) Napoli home with Higuain 9.

Sizing is a bit of a worry, last time I ordered from Yanyun was October, and I was an XL, however I've since shed 50 pounds and am down to a size M, but I've gone with the Adizero and player style versions where possible and in a size M there is a warning going off in my brain :pac:

Hopefully it works out and I avoid customs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

hi,
    could i get a PM with mac's seller's site?
    ta in advance

I'm not sure if this is against the rules of this thread and if it is I'm sorry but got a pm and was asked too post it here

"
    Date: 18/03/2014 | 21:24
    Hello
    Any chance of you mentioning to the lads on the Online Jersey Stores thread that I have a Player Style Brazil World Cup jersey with Neymar 10 and a Fan style Red Bull jersey . Both are size medium . Both are from yayun2010 and I can send photos if needed. I can't post in the thread because I haven't made 50 posts but I would appreciate if you could help me out . Thanks"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Can i get a PM for Macs site please.

Also - i am looking to order kids sizes also, any advice for this regarding what size to order - Kids medium in original stores size.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

thanks

Can I get a PM too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Anyone able to PM the site please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Awesome. Just ordered the lovely retro Arsenal one. Do you know wher it's coming from? As in, will it take long to arrive?

Received this during the week. It's a super jersey. I'm normally an L but ordered an XL. Fits perfectly.

Just made an order from Mac's seller. Just the one jersey, the Brazil 3rd jersey. Gonna wait for that to come and if all goes well i'll order a shed load more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Can I get a pm for macs sellers please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Can I also get a PM with the sellers details:)

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

i must order around 12 or 13 world cup jerseys next week but dont know who to use, i used yayan in the past and was very happy but what is macs seller like and could someone send me a link to his shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Conchurl wrote: »
    i must order around 12 or 13 world cup jerseys next week but dont know who to use, i used yayan in the past and was very happy but what is macs seller like and could someone send me a link to his shop.

Macs sell is very good. The jersey quality is fantastic.

But I'd very careful ordering that many jerseys..
    Maybe spread the order out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Can I also get a PM for Macs seller's details please.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement