Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Macs sell is very good. The jersey quality is fantastic.

But I'd very careful ordering that many jerseys..
    Maybe spread the order out.
    He never posts more then 2 in the same package

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know where I can pick this jersey up?

AthMineiroHSS2013b-No49.jpg

I've found it on Ebay but the price is crazy :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Search on aliexpress.

AthMineiroHSS2013b-No49.jpg

Pm my lad via email with a link too the jersey!i done this with a boca juniors top n he hadit 2 weeks later for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Has anyone ordered a XXL from any site with success yet? I have a feeling the XL from yayun will be too tight.

I tried ordering Liverpool jerseys this week from Macs seller, and all out of stock. Meh. Also, is there a reason why we cannot post up the seller as opposed to sending a message??? Seems we've posted many others already.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

i ordered 4 jerseys (off 2 separate sellers) on alliexpress.

Order was sent 27th of february, so i'm starting to think they may not turn up.
    Whats the waiting time like on these for anyone who ordered before?

The tracking doesn't really work either, or i just cant figure it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Juxtapose wrote: »
    i ordered 4 jerseys (off 2 separate sellers) on alliexpress.

Order was sent 27th of february, so i'm starting to think they may not turn up.
    Whats the waiting time like on these for anyone who ordered before?

The tracking doesn't really work either, or i just cant figure it out.

Ordered before on aliexpress took 4-5 weeks. Need to be patient.
    What does the tracking say ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Still waiting for my second jersey that I ordered at the start of February.... going to have to email Macs seller again to find out what the story is.

It's been a month since the first one arrived.

Ste- wrote: »
    Ordered before on aliexpress took 4-5 weeks. Need to be patient.
    What does the tracking say ?

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
    RC346122803CN 2014 Collection 51001020 IE 20140317 2047
    RC346122803CN 2014 Opening 51003100 IE 20140318 0855
    RC346122803CN 2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 51003100 IE 20140318 1007
    RC346122803CN 2014 NULL CAN IE 20140319 1652

and the second which looks more promising.

RC443345614CN 2014 Collection 35000702 IE 20140306 1456
    RC443345614CN 2014 Opening 35004900 IE 20140307 0811
    RC443345614CN 2014 Dispatching 35004900 IE 20140307 1108
    RC443345614CN 2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 10010200 IE 20140311 1036
    RC443345614CN 2014 Opening 10010200 IE 20140311 1101
    RC443345614CN 2014 NULL PEK IE 20140312 0601

still cant make head nor tail of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

....still cant make head nor tail of it.

The first one left China on March 19th. In my experience, China Post Air usually takes four weeks to me in Dublin.

The second shipment says that they attempted delivery to you yesterday morning at 8.29, and parcel is now back at sorting office. Did you get missed delivery card through door from postman ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dermotsull13

Sorry to just be repeating the usual message over the last few pages lads but can I also get a PM for Macs seller's details please.

Looking to put in an order for some jerseys before the summer.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭bren2001

Using Mr Mac's seller. The destination country on my tracking says Iceland. Has this happened to other people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Macs seller. Don't see why its not posted before considering we post all Ali's links. I tried order Liverpool jerseys off this site and all sold out unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

How long does it normally take Mac's seller to ship an item? I ordered at the weekend but still haven't received a notice that they've sent the item at all.

The first one left China on March 19th. In my experience, China Post Air usually takes four weeks to me in Dublin.

The second shipment says that they attempted delivery to you yesterday morning at 8.29, and parcel is now back at sorting office. Did you get missed delivery card through door from postman ?

Yep i did, thats good news.

Thanks for decoding that, hopefully the other arrives soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Macs seller. Don't see why its not posted before considering we post all Ali's links. I tried order Liverpool jerseys off this site and all sold out unfortunately.

Because people are trying to keep it under wraps so it wont go the same way as triads did. There was like 10 pages of people asking for PMs and nobody posted it until you came along. Well done sir.

Aliexpress is like ebay. It is completely different and the orders come from different sellers in different locations. Macs guy all come from the one place.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    How long does it normally take Mac's seller to ship an item? I ordered at the weekend but still haven't received a notice that they've sent the item at all.

About 1 week for dispatch.
    Around 4 weeks until it hits your house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Right lads received jerseys off macs seller.

Top notch quality and arrived within 3 weeks.

The only unfortunate thing is the size. I ordered medium and it's skin tight, yet medium from the normal shops fit grand, go a size up when ordering IMO.

About 1 week for dispatch.
    Around 4 weeks until it hits your house.

Got a dispatch email today. Will be happy if they arrive before the end of the month.

I'm using this order as a tester before I order more World Cup ones for the summer. Just testing how long it takes to come and if the size and quality is good.

Ordered it to Parcel Motel too just to see if it's any quicker to come that to Ireland. If so (and if it skips customs) the i'll happily pay the extra €3.50 per unit.

The only unfortunate thing is the size. I ordered medium and it's skin tight, yet medium from the normal shops fit grand, go a size up when ordering IMO.

What Jerseys did you order?
    I ordered a Bayern jersey in XL and it felt more like a medium :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Got a dispatch email today. Will be happy if they arrive before the end of the month.

I'm using this order as a tester before I order more World Cup ones for the summer. Just testing how long it takes to come and if the size and quality is good.

Ordered it to Parcel Motel too just to see if it's any quicker to come that to Ireland. If so (and if it skips customs) the i'll happily pay the extra €3.50 per unit.

Same, I ordered Sunday and got the dispatch mail this morning.

I used PM also but the Irish address as I figured there might be a higher chance of it getting flagged by UK customs than Irish customs.

What jerseys? I order all mediums and they all fit me man

Frisbee wrote: »
    Same, I ordered Sunday and got the dispatch mail this morning.

I used PM also but the Irish address as I figured there might be a higher chance of it getting flagged by UK customs than Irish customs.

Has anyone had their jersey stopped at UK customs?

All in the same package? If not, all arrived close together?

Seems like I'm the only one who has got burnt by paying for items that I've not gotten. 8 weeks since I've ordered, and my second jersey has not arrived. The first jersey arrived 4 weeks ago. Both left the same day apparently.

v3ttel wrote: »
    All in the same package? If not, all arrived close together?

Seems like I'm the only one who has got burnt by paying for items that I've not gotten. 8 weeks since I've ordered, and my second jersey has not arrived. The first jersey arrived 4 weeks ago. Both left the same day apparently.
    Well if you've gotten no letter from customs this seems strange. Ask him too re send it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Could anyone point me in the direction of macs sellers please?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Well if you've gotten no letter from customs this seems strange. Ask him too re send it

I ordered jerseys before and they got snagged at customs. I never received a letter.

I rang them and they said they had intercepted my package and HAD sent me a letter.

Turns out they got my address wrong and sent the letter to the wrong place. They apologised and sent me my package in the post with no charges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

sorry for being another poster asking for a pm but could someone pm me macs seller please haven't ventured into getting jerseys since triads, want a brazil wc one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

What Jerseys did you order?
    I ordered a Bayern jersey in XL and it felt more like a medium :(

I got:

Dortmund away with Reus
    Schalke away with Meyer
    Bayern Munich home with Muller
    Chelsea home with Hazard
    Chelsea away with Schurrle

All medium size

The three German ones are too tight, the Chelsea away one is more like a slim fit, haven't tried the Hazard one yet as it was delivered to the gfs but I assume slim fit as well. I stated fan style as well so def not some skin tight player jerseys received.

Have emailed him about returning for larger size, def need a large or so.

@ Mac are yours a snug slim fit when on or a little loose? I went by old Real Madrid & Chelsea shop jerseys I have here for sizing and there medium with a little bit of looseness.

@ v3ttel They arrived in three seperate packages, two in each. Two packages to mine and one to the gf house all arrived today.

• Advertisement

I got:

Dortmund away with Reus
    Schalke away with Meyer
    Chelsea home with Hazard

All medium size

The three German ones are too tight, the Chelsea away one is more like a slim fit, haven't tried the Hazard one yet as it was delivered to the gfs but I assume slim fit as well. I stated fan style as well so def not some skin tight player jerseys received.

@ Mac are yours a snug slim fit when on or a little loose? I went by old Real Madrid & Chelsea shop jerseys I have here for sizing and there medium with a little bit of looseness.

@ v3ttel They arrived in three seperate packages, two in each. Two packages to mine and one to the gf house all arrived today.

I have a BVB jersey with Reus on the back which was bought from a similar seller to Macs and its a perfect fit in XL.

I think i'm going to pop into Lifestyle and try on the new Germany away shirt. If its a good fit i'll order it off macs seller and compare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I got:

Dortmund away with Reus
    Schalke away with Meyer
    Chelsea home with Hazard

All medium size

If your interested in selling the schalke Jersey pm me

I got:

Dortmund away with Reus
    Schalke away with Meyer
    Chelsea home with Hazard

All medium size

I have the dortmund away one n it fits perfectly. Just like my medium (real ) united jersey!

I got:

Dortmund away with Reus
    Schalke away with Meyer
    Chelsea home with Hazard

All medium size

If you can't return them, I'd be interested in the Dortmund away.

v3ttel wrote: »
    If you can't return them, I'd be interested in the Dortmund away.

Shouldn't have any trouble shifting those jerseys and maybe even maken a few bob on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Interested in buying a couple of jerseys. Haven't done so since Triads. With Macs seller how does payment work? Is it secure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

can I get a pm with macs seller as well please,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

markc91 wrote: »
    sorry for being another poster asking for a pm but could someone pm me macs seller please haven't ventured into getting jerseys since triads, want a brazil wc one

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

markc91 wrote: »
    anyone?

Must be a secret

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

If anyone is interested in selling any of their jerseys for some reason (size, unwanted etc.) give me a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Would appreciate a PM of macs seller too if possible!

• Advertisement

Still waiting for my shipment from anan on ali express

i used another seller - jie-hk which arrived this week, but the colour was definitely not what i expected.

ie1050898425_827210f0-9c54-435c-89e4-942f1c891931.jpg

just beware anyone not using one of the recommended sellers on here as the quality or colour could be different to what you expect ;)

I'll still wear it for football tho, pretend its a training jersey ;)

Also i had some help understanding these tracking status, if anyone can let me know where or whats going on with my other package.

RC346122803CN 2014 Collection 51001020 IE 20140317 2047
    RC346122803CN 2014 Opening 51003100 IE 20140318 0855
    RC346122803CN 2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 51003100 IE 20140318 1007
    RC346122803CN 2014 NULL CAN IE 20140319 1652

Sent the order on the 27th of Feb, so starting to think it's lost..

That's shocking!

That's shocking!

haha, i know!

this is the picture on the item too

UT8NWaoXdlcXXagOFbXl.jpg

where did they get the red from?
    I've opened a dispute asking for a partial refund, but for 15 quid its not so bad. My weekly 5 a side is red v blue so it will still get good use ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

haha, i know!

this is the picture on the item too

UT8NWaoXdlcXXagOFbXl.jpg

where did they get the red from?
    I've opened a dispute asking for a partial refund, but for 15 quid its not so bad. My weekly 5 a side is red v blue so it will still get good use ;)

Ouch. Just a heads up, if you ask a seller to email you a picture of the actual jersey for sale, most will oblige. I've got loads from a variety of sellers on Ali and they've all been fine, apart from the referee one. They're very tricky to find!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

...Sent the order on the 27th of Feb, so starting to think it's lost..

Don't panic!

It was at the Dublin Mail Centre Monday morning, looks like you should have it Wednesday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Could anyone pm me macs seller website pretty please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The red on the hammers shirt is actually nice, even if its wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Any chance someone could be a hero and PM the link or name to Mac's sellers site, please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Any chance someone could be a hero and PM the link or name to Mac's sellers site, please?

can I also get this please :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement