Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

What advantage has Mac's seller over the Yayun one earlier?

Better Quality? Cheaper? Better selection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

DDC1990 wrote: »
    What advantage has Mac's seller over the Yayun one earlier?

Better Quality? Cheaper? Better selection?
    I've never used yayun but the site I use you cannot tell a mock from a real when side by side.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Hey guys, ordered a few off yayun in the past. Want to get 1 or 2 world cup jerseys. Anyone be so kind to send me a link to Mr. Mac's seller? Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Hi Guys,

Can somebody please pm me Macs site?
    Looking to make a couple of investments ahead of the world cup and start of next season.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Hi Guys,

Can somebody please pm me Macs site?
    Looking to make a couple of investments ahead of the world cup and start of next season.

Thanks

Same as. A PM would be great, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

Same as. A PM would be great, thanks.

Can some one also please pm me,cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Received this during the week. It's a super jersey. I'm normally an L but ordered an XL. Fits perfectly.

Just made an order from Mac's seller. Just the one jersey, the Brazil 3rd jersey. Gonna wait for that to come and if all goes well i'll order a shed load more.

Received this this morning. Very quick. Exactly what I was hoping for with ordering to Parcel Motel. Much quicker delivery than whenI ordered the previous jersey to Ireland.

I'm normally L but ordered XL. Tell ya, it's snug! I'd say it's actually slightly smaller than a European L but it's not TOO small. You can definitely tell i've a bit of timber on me while wearing it.

Still though, although I haven't got the "real" jersey to compare it to, I refuseto believe that it's not authentic. How can it be fake? It's perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Received this this morning. Very quick. Exactly what I was hoping for with ordering to Parcel Motel. Much quicker delivery than whenI ordered the previous jersey to Ireland.

I'm normally L but ordered XL. Tell ya, it's snug! I'd say it's actually slightly smaller than a European L but it's not TOO small. You can definitely tell i've a bit of timber on me while wearing it.

Still though, although I haven't got the "real" jersey to compare it to, I refuseto believe that it's not authentic. How can it be fake? It's perfect!

Seems like everyone who's ordered a XL has said the same. I'd normally only order XL because I prefer having a loose fit jersey when playing.. But the XL I got was very snug.

But in fairness they are absolutely fantastic quality.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Seems like everyone who's ordered a XL has said the same. I'd normally only order XL because I prefer having a loose fit jersey when playing.. But the XL I got was very snug.

But in fairness they are absolutely fantastic quality.

Yeah. I'll be ordering more. Luckily i'm in the process of dropping a stone before the summer comes around so i'm hoping the jerseys will fit when i'm wearing them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Gonna jump in here and ask for a pm for the seller please if anyone can.

Going too use parcel motel so next time myself! Have you used the yayun seller before? How do they compare? Everytime I get an order from my fela I can't get over the quailty of the shirts!

Just make sure n not boil wash them ha ha

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Going too use parcel motel so next time myself! Have you used the yayun seller before? How do they compare? Everytime I get an order from my fela I can't get over the quailty of the shirts!

Just make sure n not boil wash them ha ha

Nah i've never used Yayun before. But yeah, the quality from your guy is unreal. Just wish it was a tad bit bigger (well, I actually wish I was a tad bit smaller :P )

Nah i've never used Yayun before. But yeah, the quality from your guy is unreal. Just wish it was a tad bit bigger (well, I actually wish I was a tad bit smaller :P )

Ha ha ha I hear ya. Altho I find the mediums the exact same size. How long you waiting via parcel motel!

Ha ha ha I hear ya. Altho I find the mediums the exact same size. How long you waiting via parcel motel!

I ordered on 29 March, so I was waiting 2 weeks in full. Well, slightly less as it arrived in the PM last night. Collected today. Very quick!

I ordered to the NI Parcel Motel address btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Thinking of ordering of Macs Seller. I usually wear Small so should I go for a Small or Medium from people's experiences?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Hitjerseys are back lads, got an email earlier

New site: http://www.cheapsportshop.biz
    Dear name,

We suggest you place next orders for jerseys on our another site, finding more discounts, http://www.cheapsportshop.biz/

Our big promotion is here: When you register an account on our site, you can use $60 coupons.

Including:

a $10 coupon : JHV2B1RFISXF (Once you place an order you can use this coupon)

a $20 coupon : IKUII23KNM (When the amount of your order is up to $150 you can use this coupon)

a $30 coupon : ICHEGLXM (When the amount of your order is up to $250 you can use this coupon.)

All the coupons can be just used one time, and in an order you can only use one coupon.

Coupons and discounts can be used at the same time.

Any query, please contact with me freely.
    Best Regards
    Joanna

Thinking of ordering of Macs Seller. I usually wear Small so should I go for a Small or Medium from people's experiences?

I'm a medium and they were a very slim fit so getting a large myself now.

Would def rec a medium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Lads is there any chance of a pm for Macs sellers? Pretty pretty please

People asking about sizes well here you go

All of those are are medium! 2 are from my seller and one is real!!!

• Advertisement

I'm a medium and they were a very slim fit so getting a large myself now.

Would def rec a medium.
    Look at the pics below! All mediums fit great!!

THERE TERRIBLE!!!!
    Sure everythings upside down!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Any chance of a PM for your seller? Thanks.

Think I'll just go for my normal size looking at those photos. Those look reasonably big for mediums. There's still quite a bit of room by the looks of it!

:D

Can ya figure which one is "real" and which is "fake"??

I think it's hit and miss tbh depending on the jersey.

I have the Chelsea home off him and its snug, but plenty of length. Yet the Bayern home is very tight and short! :p Schalke home is snug, but long. Schalke away is short and tight.

Can ya figure which one is "real" and which is "fake"??

Man U jersey is real.

Man U jersey is real.

Yup it is but sizes are the exact same!!

I think it's hit and miss tbh depending on the jersey.

I have the Chelsea home off him and its snug, but plenty of length. Yet the Bayern home is very tight and short! :p Schalke home is snug, but long. Schalke away is short and tight.

Well tomorow ill post more pictures of the other jerseys I've gotten and all are practically the same!

Well tomorow ill post more pictures of the other jerseys I've gotten and all are practically the same!

Feck I must be fierce unlucky so! :(

• Advertisement

Awh, you're all confusing me now!! :-D

So small or medium? I'm usually a small!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Can you send me a PM with the website/seller details please mate?
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I got my order delivered from YanYun today, ordered on March 25th so pretty happy with the time, the quality is absolutely fantastic.

I ordered Holland home w/Van Persie, Mexico home w/Chicharito, Japan home w/Kagawa, Napoli home w/Higuain.

The 3 national team jerseys are all player style and fit true to size, all medium, all perfect. The Napoli one is a bit tight, ordered medium but fits like a small.

Pics:
    http://imgur.com/a/iZei5

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I got my order delivered from YanYun today, ordered on March 25th so pretty happy with the time, the quality is absolutely fantastic.

I ordered Holland home w/Van Persie, Mexico home w/Chicharito, Japan home w/Kagawa, Napoli home w/Higuain.

The 3 national team jerseys are all player style and fit true to size, all medium, all perfect. The Napoli one is a bit tight, ordered medium but fits like a small.

Pics:

Seems great! I'm not surprised the Napoli is tight though cause it's Macron, it's like the Roma kappa jersey, there meant to be slim fitted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Pics:

Looks great Mikey, any chance of a PM with details on the seller. Had a skim through the thread but can't see anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Looks great Mikey, any chance of a PM with details on the seller. Had a skim through the thread but can't see anything.

Same here Mikey PM me with details,must get stocked up for the WC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Can I get a PM off ya too Mikey?

Thank ya Kindly!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Don't want to be a pain but a PM would be a treat if there's any going.

I'll just post it up here sure, I'm pretty sure its mentioned earlier in the thread.

Here is the seller:
    http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/prod...cc9cc659d.html

And here is his selection:
    http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

So what you need to do is go to the sellers page and pick one of the jerseys. Decide how many shirts you want, and put in that quantity, so if you are getting 2 United shirts and a Holland, order 3 of the same fake jersey, but put in the "Message for seller" section what you actually want ie.:

official Style-Man United 13/14 Home - Cleverley 23 - Size M
    official Style-Man United 13/14 Away - Young 18 - Size M
    Player style -Nethlands 14/15 Home - Van Persie 9 - Size M

And then you place the order but don't pay, he will change the price, then you pay and it should be 3/4 weeks before they get here. If you order 4 or more it works out at €15 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

official Style-Man United 13/14 Home - Cleverley 23 - Size M
    official Style-Man United 13/14 Away - Young 18 - Size M

:pac:

;)
    v3ttel wrote: »
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Macs seller has resent my missing Ozil jersey. No idea what happened to it. I didn't get a letter from customs, etc. It'll probably be another 4 weeks now. I ordered in February and will (hopefully!) have it in May :pac:

I might try my next order from YanYun. The Japanese (Kagawa), Dutch (v.Persie) and Mexico (Chicharito) jerseys all look tempting.

Look at the pics below! All mediums fit great!!

Are you usually a medium yeah?

Still in two minds whether to order a S or M :( don't know what to do so keep delaying my order!

Are you usually a medium yeah?

Still in two minds whether to order a S or M :( don't know what to do so keep delaying my order!

I'd go a size up.
    Worst case is the jersey is a little big.

It'll probably shrink in the wash anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Lads is the site blocked for anyone else? Can get it on the phone but not laptop, Avast being a dick about it.

• Advertisement

I'd go a size up.
    Worst case is the jersey is a little big.

It'll probably shrink in the wash anyway.

See when I ordered off triads I got a S and it fitted really well so I don't know :(

It was a Adidas German away kit.

Looking at a Japan home and Italy home this time so Adidas and Puma.

I went for a Medium for both. Let's hope they fit now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Ordered 2 jerseys though Yayun on DHGate on April 4th. Parcel Motel text tonight to say it was in.

I ordered:
    an Australian Player Fit Jersey - L
    and a Liverpool Jersey (for a friend) - L

I'd be on the large side of medium so went with the safest option, and my friend would be a Large normally.

I tried on his Liverpool top and it fits as normal. Looks perfect beside my real one. The printing on it seems very good as well.

Australian top looks great. Well stitched etc. However as its a players fit its quite snug. I'd wear medium t-shirts and jerseys most of the time but this fits like a small nearly. If I was to order a player fit one I'd nearly go 2 sizes up. It fits well on the shoulders and feels nice and tight on the arms, but you can see my nipples though it and I wasn't self conscious about my belly up till now :P

I'm going to keep it, as design-wise its beautiful. The collar especially is class. It'll be motivation to lose a bit of that belly before the WC.

Lads is the site blocked for anyone else? Can get it on the phone but not laptop, Avast being a dick about it.

I've got Avast and it won't let me open the webpage, couldn't order from Mac's seller which is why I stuck with Yanyun, glad I did though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Guys, anyone ordered any kids sizes lately? Does yayun do them?

Sizes are the worry - Like :
    Player style -Nethlands 14/15 Home - Van Persie 9 - Size M -- do i just ask what kids sizes they have???

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement