Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

joe123 wrote: »
    Where did you order it from? It would be a good idea for people to post up what site they used in future to let people know. Im waiting on the home and away liverpool one so Il let ye know what its like. (ordered from soccertriads)

Got it from soccertriads.

I'm thinking of ordering a few shirts in one go from bornprosper. Usually I only order one at a time to escape the revenue. Am I likely to get caught ordering a few? Anybody here done that and got away with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I'm thinking of ordering a few shirts in one go from bornprosper. Usually I only order one at a time to escape the revenue. Am I likely to get caught ordering a few? Anybody here done that and got away with it?

I've ordered 2 and 3 jerseys a couple of times and never had any problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I ordered three from soccertriads in May and had no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

How long do Soccertriads usually take to deliver? I ordered the Arsenal away shirt on July 15th and it says it was shipped on the 18th.

I've got some in 10 days others about 15, problem is the bank holiday probably added a day or 2 to the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Corcs001 wrote: »
    How long do Soccertriads usually take to deliver? I ordered the Arsenal away shirt on July 15th and it says it was shipped on the 18th.

I think it all depends. I ordered mine on 2nd July and i still haven't received anything.

I've been onto "Sean" at SoccerTriads and he says i should have received my jerseys and to get onto him if it doesn't come by the middle of the week.

So if i receive nothing tomorrow i'll get back onto him. I don't mind waiting as long as the jerseys get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

My jerseys from Soccertriads never arrived. They were sent on June 25th. I mailed him and he is going to re-send them by express post he says. However a couple of the jerseys I ordered are now out of stock, and there seems to be loads more out of stock too, so its kind of frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Still haven't got one of my jerseys, said it was posted on the 2nd of July. Got the other though......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Corcs001 wrote: »

Let us know what the quality is like when ya get it. The Argentina and Ivory Coast ones I got were grand but I've heard less good stuff about club jerseys.
    Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Still haven't got one of my jerseys, said it was posted on the 2nd of July. Got the other though......

Did you order them at the same time? Both mine came in the same package...

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    Let us know what the quality is like when ya get it. The Argentina and Ivory Coast ones I got were grand but I've heard less good stuff about club jerseys.

Did you order them at the same time? Both mine came in the same package...
    Yep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

question

do you use paypal or do you use your visa card

which is safer??

but1er wrote: »
    question

do you use paypal or do you use your visa card

which is safer??

i think Soccertriads only use PayPal.

PayPal is always safer!

finally have the credit card to buy some and neither have the man utd jersey in stock :(

MrStuffins wrote: »
    i think Soccertriads only use PayPal.

PayPal is always safer!

They use google checkout aswell if you use this you get free shipping

They use google checkout aswell if you use this you get free shipping

need to find a site with a united large jersey

not buying it off soccertraits after bad review

but1er wrote: »
    need to find a site with a united large jersey

not buying it off soccertraits after bad review

I've read one bad review on here about them , they're actually really good IMO ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I've read one bad review on here about them , they're actually really good IMO ,

Someone posted a pic of the United kit from soccer triads, completely wrong looking.

creggy wrote: »
    Someone posted a pic of the United kit from soccer triads, completely wrong looking.

That was me, I've since emailed them (Sean) about getting a refund, all I got in response was a smart answer about me giving them a bad review through Google checkout. I'd advise you to stay away from them.

On a similar site before, I've had no trouble with a refund. And there's plenty of other sites doing the same thing.

creggy wrote: »

That was the one I was talking about , unfortunately was after I ordered one myself :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ive seen pics from another forum where Liverpool and Chelsea jerseys from soccertriads were spot on, looked perfect.

I ordered United shirts about 2 weeks after Park Ji Sung so im hoping his was an early build as that has happened before with sites getter better quality tops in.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Just got my United jersey off sccertriads (Pics on the way), and its completely different to park's, the white stripe going down the sleeve looks how it should and the material looks better, only thing missing I think is the 'Belive' on the inside. Maybe yours was just a bad batch of them or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jordonvito wrote: »
    Just got my United jersey off sccertriads (Pics on the way), and its completely different to park's, the white stripe going down the sleeve looks how it should and the material looks better, only thing missing I think is the 'Belive' on the inside. Maybe yours was just a bad batch of them or something.

*sigh of relief*

Park, email the guy and tell him your friends got better shirts, tell him you want an exchange and if u dont get one get paypal on him.

• Advertisement

Just got the second jersey - Ozil 8 German home one!

Perfect quality, very pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52738819@N06/4860507744/in/photostream/lightbox/

apologies about the bad quality pics, aint got a proper camera, this is the jersey I got off soccertriads, looks much improved to the one Park Ji Sung posted here a while ago.

Theres a Barca jersey there too, collar looks a tad different, but seems fine apart from that

Jordonvito wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/52738819@N06/4860507744/in/photostream/lightbox/

apologies about the bad quality pics, aint got a proper camera, this is the jersey I got off soccertriads, looks much improved to the one Park Ji Sung posted here a while ago.

Theres a Barca jersey there too, collar looks a tad different, but seems fine apart from that

OH NO!!!!! THAT UNITED JERSEY IS TERRIBLE!!!................

...........It has O'Shea on the back :P

Just came home to my united jersey like parks it is , park did you get a name or number on it by any chance ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Just have to point out how bad the blue lion for the EPL logo on the sleeve of the United looks, I want the gold one back.

Ordered the home jersey from then on the 22nd July and no sign of it yet.

• Advertisement

Just looking at my German kit more closely - it has many more signs of it being a "genuine" than the other kit I got (Spain away)

The quality on the sleeves, the crest (different materials and close quality indents) and the collar all seem top notch. The material is also much stronger then the Spain kit, which is "sheety" (not shítty).

Also the stitching behind the Adidas logo actually all cut out, unlike other fake jerseys where you just have the uncut triangle thing.

I just realised......... the jerseys i have ordered (but havent received yet) are Spain Home and Away with World Cup Patches.

They never came, so if "Sean" decided to send me new ones, they'll be ones with the Star because they havent got the old one anymore.

The Jersey with the Star and the World Cup patches won't really make sense???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I just realised......... the jerseys i have ordered (but havent received yet) are Spain Home and Away with World Cup Patches.

They never came, so if "Sean" decided to send me new ones, they'll be ones with the Star because they havent got the old one anymore.

The Jersey with the Star and the World Cup patches won't really make sense???

I doubt that this will be the case. I imagine you'll just get what you ordered from the stock that was available when you ordered.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    *sigh of relief*

Park, email the guy and tell him your friends got better shirts, tell him you want an exchange and if u dont get one get paypal on him.

It seems less easy to dispute it with google checkout, maybe that's why he uses it, I set them on him anyway, but looks like he won't be co-operating.:(
    Just came home to my united jersey like parks it is , park did you get a name or number on it by any chance ?

Yeah, got park 13 on it:o. They were the plastic letters, not the felt ones you get in shops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

I ordered 6 jerseys in total, its been over a month since they were dispatched. 2 arrived yesterday...has anyone else had them arrive in drips and draps??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭mailrewop

got my Man Utd jersey from soccertriads today, was sent on July 22nd. the stripes on the the sleeves aren't the proper ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

IMO it looks better, ands thats coming from a Liverpool fan:pac: The prem tabs.. are they in fabric are the plastic kind?? Hoping my Barca shirt arrives soon, ordered week and a half ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Fowler87 wrote: »
    IMO it looks better, ands thats coming from a Liverpool fan:pac: The prem tabs.. are they in fabric are the plastic kind?? Hoping my Barca shirt arrives soon, ordered week and a half ago

they're fabric but not stitched in, they're different than the stuff used for the name and number. im a little disappointed with the stripes seeing as someone else got the right stripes from soccertriads but other than that its great and id happily use them again. i got medium which is a little bit bigger than last years official jersey but they only had two sizes to choose from. another slight problem i have but it might just be me or a once off but the stitching around the v in the neck seems to pull the material towards it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Got the new Barcelona home jersey off Soccer Triads and im very pleased with the quality.
    Will pop up some pics when i get a chance.

I've still received nothing!

ordered on 2nd July, shipped on the 5th.

Last weekend 'Sean' said "If they havent come by the middle of the week, email me and i'll sort something"

So Wednesday morning, still nothing. I mail him, he says "Wait until Monday, if there's nothing i will sort it!.

Has anyone had this happen? When the jerseys disappear? Has 'Sean' actually done something about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

I've still received nothing!

ordered on 2nd July, shipped on the 5th.

Last weekend 'Sean' said "If they havent come by the middle of the week, email me and i'll sort something"

So Wednesday morning, still nothing. I mail him, he says "Wait until Monday, if there's nothing i will sort it!.

Has anyone had this happen? When the jerseys disappear? Has 'Sean' actually done something about it?

I ordered a second time on the 17th of July and got them at about 10:00 today. 22 days compared to bornprosper's 11.

Got arsenal home and Chelsea home in post today from soccertriads
    was about to come on here moaning that he put wrong number on arsenal jersey but turns out van persie changed number this year
    d90e711c.jpg
    c5fb426a.jpg
    54ecf026.jpg
    7ec4ee6a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Mine didn't have the NZ away that I ordered. It's now out of stock. I doubt I'll ever see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Got arsenal home and Chelsea home in post today from soccertriads
    was about to come on here moaning that he put wrong number on arsenal jersey but turns out van persie changed number this year
    d90e711c.jpg
    c5fb426a.jpg

So were you happy with the Arsenal jersey? I'm considering buying mine from soccertriads.

keano_afc wrote: »
    So were you happy with the Arsenal jersey? I'm considering buying mine from soccertriads.
    Yeh it's really nice jersey it's for my mate but I've a feeling it won't fit him so I might keep it myself

Feck!

"Sean" just send me a tracking number and the status n the An Post website says "Item Sent to Customs"

What do i do now?

ireland jersey 20 euro it has the eircom logo on it though and they have a new sponsor 3
    http://www.champion.ie/products.php?dept_id=1&cat_id=3&subcat_id=12&prod_id=5197
    still a good price though

ireland jersey 20 euro it has the eircom logo on it though and they have a new sponsor 3
    http://www.champion.ie/products.php?dept_id=1&cat_id=3&subcat_id=12&prod_id=5197
    still a good price though

Do you know if they're selling them fo rthis price in store too?

Do you know if they're selling them fo rthis price in store too?

So I'm led to believe , thread on bargain alerts about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

tolosenc wrote: »
    Mine didn't have the NZ away that I ordered. It's now out of stock. I doubt I'll ever see it.
    Get on to them. I ordered a Man City jersey which never came and it was out of stock so they sent me a different jersey (of my choice).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement