Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Anybody know what Yayun means by this? I was looking to order a printed Belgium jersey....

"belguim no original fonts"

Will he just give me some generic font instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

v3ttel wrote: »
    Anybody know what Yayun means by this? I was looking to order a printed Belgium jersey....

"belguim no original fonts"

Will he just give me some generic font instead?

Yeah that means he doesn't have the print that the players will be wearing at the World Cup. So I would avoid getting a name and number on it.

It's because the shirt is made by Burrda, and their font would be much harder to come by.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah that means he doesn't have the print that the players will be wearing at the World Cup. So I would avoid getting a name and number on it.

It's because the shirt is made by Burrda, and their font would be much harder to come by.

Cool, I just asked if he could give me some other generic yellow font. I'd rather that, than not get it printed at all. Hopefully it doesn't confuse things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I'll just post it up here sure, I'm pretty sure its mentioned earlier in the thread.

Here is the seller:
    http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/prod...cc9cc659d.html

And here is his selection:
    http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

So what you need to do is go to the sellers page and pick one of the jerseys. Decide how many shirts you want, and put in that quantity, so if you are getting 2 United shirts and a Holland, order 3 of the same fake jersey, but put in the "Message for seller" section what you actually want ie.:

official Style-Man United 13/14 Home - Cleverley 23 - Size M
    official Style-Man United 13/14 Away - Young 18 - Size M
    Player style -Nethlands 14/15 Home - Van Persie 9 - Size M

And then you place the order but don't pay, he will change the price, then you pay and it should be 3/4 weeks before they get here. If you order 4 or more it works out at €15 each.

not sure if im doing it right i clicked the first link it goes to the site but says sorry 0 results found,

Hococop wrote: »
    not sure if im doing it right i clicked the first link it goes to the site but says sorry 0 results found,

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/top-thai-quality-germany-2014-world-cup-home/182109068.html

There is a working link.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭thunderthing

Any chance of a PM of Mac's seller there lads? Thanks very much.

Thanks Mikey so with the link i'm on (The Germany jersey) i just order 3 of these and then message the seller which actual 3 i want like a psg, dortmund, and Man united jersey?

Ordered the following from Yayun:

Belgium home jersey, with Fellaini 8
    Japan home jersey, with Kagawa 10
    Mexico home jersey, with Chicharito 14
    Dortmund 2013/2014 home jersey, with Reus 11

Hopefully they turn up ok. Should have my Germany home, Ozil 8 jersey on the way from Macs seller too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

Anyone know what the small is like from yayun. Ordered a few L for myself before and they are top quality. They fit me grand but lost bit of weight so going to chance a M for meself. Friend looking for a small but he could take a small or a medium. Just wondering would a small be tight fitting or are they like a normal small?

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭bren2001

Got my order of a Utd jersey from Macs seller today. I'm usually caught between a medium and large. Medium usually a bit small, large a bit big. Ordered a large, perfect fit for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

bren2001 wrote: »
    Got my order of a Utd jersey from Macs seller today. I'm usually caught between a medium and large. Medium usually a bit small, large a bit big. Ordered a large, perfect fit for me.

What ya think of quaility?

henke wrote: »
    Anyone know what the small is like from yayun. Ordered a few L for myself before and they are top quality. They fit me grand but lost bit of weight so going to chance a M for meself. Friend looking for a small but he could take a small or a medium. Just wondering would a small be tight fitting or are they like a normal small?

Cheers.

I'm the same. I went with Small with my order from him. I'll let you know how I get on anyway.

The last time I ordered jerseys from sellers on DHgate, I went with S too. All worked out fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭bren2001

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What ya think of quaility?

Thought it was excellent quality. Held it up to a real one, stitching a bit different, the chequered pattern underneath the collar goes a bit too far. But it took me a few minutes to realise any of that. Will be ordering again this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Was placing an order with macs seller and he tells me there's no more Schalke jerseys to be got and Hazard is the only name available to put on The Belgium home and away jerseys, am getting both so don't want two Hazard jerseys as I have him on a Chelsea one already :(

Was placing an order with macs seller and he tells me there's no more Schalke jerseys to be got and Hazard is the only name available to put on The Belgium home and away jerseys, am getting both so don't want two Hazard jerseys as I have him on a Chelsea one already :(

Ya thsts in the officials fonts. Yayun doesn't have any Belgium fonts they seem too be hard too come across

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Ya thsts in the officials fonts. Yayun doesn't have any Belgium fonts they seem too be hard too come across

Yeah think I might hold onto the Schalke ones I got off him already, there a slim fit but I'm looking to lose a stone anyway so hopefully they'll be grand!

As for the Belgium I might just pull the trigger and get both as Hazard, really want em so will have a little think over it.

henke wrote: »

Cheers.
    v3ttel wrote: »
    I'm the same. I went with Small with my order from him. I'll let you know how I get on anyway.

The last time I ordered jerseys from sellers on DHgate, I went with S too. All worked out fine.

My Napoli jersey from Yanyun is pretty much a small, I imagine if I had ordered a small I would have been left feeling like this:

waynes_world_2_24_moulants.jpg

"I like 'em teeny, and toasty."

My Napoli jersey from Yanyun is pretty much a small, I imagine if I had ordered a small I would have been left feeling like this:

"I like 'em teeny, and toasty."

All bets are off with Macron and Kappa. I've 3 large Roma jerseys from Kappa, and they are all literally skin tight.

Yayuns stuff must model the real thing very closely.....

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

These size questions are going to go on and on I think. Unfortunately the generic answer is, it depends.. On Seller and Jersey.

Example - I have good lot of jerseys from Yayun or whatever ya call that boy.

Sizewise I am Small to Medium.

Barca Home (M) - Too small, Had to sell to a mate
    PSG Home (M) - Too small, Had to sell to a mate
    Celtic Home (M) - Too Big but wearable
    Germany Home (M) - Too Big but wearable
    Real Home (M) - Perfect
    UTD Home 2012 (M) - Perfect
    UTD Home 2013 (M) - Perfect

And so on..

• Advertisement

Anyone know how/what url to track Macs seller packages?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

You can track the packages using:

http://track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php

You just need your package tracking number and to fill in a verification captcha code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Anyone know how/what url to track Macs seller packages?

This site is pretty good for tracking too, saves the hassle of the captcha thing.

http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

My code still doesn't work when I try to track it. I'm assuming it takes a few days to update? Shipped on Friday according to the seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

My code still doesn't work when I try to track it. I'm assuming it takes a few days to update? Shipped on Friday according to the seller.

Yeah, can take a few days before it appears on the tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Yeah, can take a few days before it appears on the tracking.

That's what I thought. Hopefully they arrive here OK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Gonna post this for people thinking of buying, direct words from a convo between myself and Yayun:
    US S, M,L,XL sizes
    EU size M,L,XL,XXL
    no EU S sizes
    US S = EU M
    US M=EU L
    US L=EU XL
    US XL =EU XXL

Seems clear, but as people have mentioned - different manfucaturers (Adidas, Nike, Kappa) will have different feels and fits.

Hope it helps somewhat.

Msg from Macs seller.

'
    Dear Friend,

How are you?

Second package code RC359836423CN

Please do not be scared, second package with Holland away and Bayern Munich inside,hehe
    '

Crazy little guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭bassy

Hey lads can some pm me yayuns site and also macs.tyanks

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Exiled2NY

Can somebody PM me macs guys site also? Thanks.

Looking to get Bocas home jersey with Gago, or if anyone can recommend another reliable site with it, I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Just had my order shipped from yayun, cant wait for them now!!

Adizero Player Style - Germany 2014 World Cup Away - Reus 21 - Size L
    Dortmund 2013 Xmas Winter Home Top Thai Jersey - Gündoğan 8 - Size L
    Player Style - Croatia 14/15 Home - Rakitić 7 - Size L Adizero
    Player style - Colombia 2014 World Home - Falcao 9 - Size L

• Advertisement

Hi guys, I ordered a number of jerseys from Macs seller on the 5th April and four of them arrived this morning. I'm waiting on the Belgium away still.

The four I've received are the Netherlands Home, Italy Home with Rossi 17, Belgium Home with Hazard 10 and Porto Home with Mangala 22. The quality of the shirts is spot on. I've included some photos below:

Netherlands Home:
    IMG_20140423_100018.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100042.jpg

Porto Home:
    IMG_20140423_100118.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100154.jpg

Belgium Home:
    IMG_20140423_100346.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100402.jpg

Italy Home:
    IMG_20140423_100242.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100258.jpg

On the fit. I ordered all 4 I've received so far in XL. After trying on the jerseys I'd say:
    • the two Nike jerseys fit like an actual Nike XL,
    • the Puma is a stretch fit more like a Large, (I know Puma jerseys are usually a bit smaller/tighter fit anyway)
    • and the Burrda (Belgium Home) also seems more like a Large.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I received my order from Macs Seller yesterday after ordering at the start of April.

The Juve home is perfect, you'd never tell it apart from the real thing.

The Uruguay Home is brilliant as well.

The New York Red Bulls top though is unfortunately quite clearly a very bad knock off. I'm fairly sure the material will fall apart if I wear it in the rain, the colour is more salmon than red on the logo and the stitching is very shoddy.

2 out of 3 is ok though considering the price.

On the sizing I always order a small as I like the jerseys to be pretty tight so people can't be dragging out of me when I'm playing.

The Puma Uruguay Jersey is a perfect fit and the same size as a Small I tried on in Heatons.

The Nike Juventus is a little tight but still fits fine.

The Adidas New York one is a bit baggy but it's definitely not an Adidas jersey so I'm not going to compare it to the real thing.

The red bulls is the first jersey I've heard anyone complain about since I started usen him good too know too warn others! I'm placing an order today for 6 jerseys and the Belgium home with hazard on it will be in the order so nice too see on the most part the quaility is spot on!

Did ye use parcel motel or directly too the house lads ?

The red bulls is the first jersey I've heard anyone complain about since I started usen him good too know too warn others! I'm placing an order today for 6 jerseys and the Belgium home with hazard on it will be in the order so nice too see on the most part the quaility is spot on!

Yeah the other two are absolutely perfect. I'd imagine it's because it was last years jersey also he may not have been able to get his hands on it. Considering the price, if one or two end up not being legit, I still couldn't complain due to the savings I'm making and the quality of the rest.

Gonna put another order through this week for the Belguim & Napoli away and possibly the Seattle Sounder Home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I've always just got it sent straight to house from Yayun and have never had any problem with customs, nor with the delivery time. (5+ deliveries) Always seems to be about 15-20 days.

I used Parcel Motel to the Irish Address. Ordered on March 30th. and thay arrived April 22nd so just over 3 weeks.

Mr. Stuffins used the UK ParcelMotel address and his arrived in about two weeks so I'll be doing that for my next order.

Frisbee wrote: »
    I used Parcel Motel to the Irish Address. Ordered on March 30th. and thay arrived April 22nd so just over 3 weeks.

Mr. Stuffins used the UK ParcelMotel address and his arrived in about two weeks so I'll be doing that for my next order.
    I might try the uk parcel motel so next time see how that goes I never had any trouble with them direct too my front door in the last but the 3-5 week wait is long!

I ordered the jerseys directly to my house. I put the order in on the 5th of April, they were sent to post office 12th April and arrived today (the 23rd April).
    So it took roughly 2-3 weeks from order (about 10-11 days from dispatch) using China Post/An Post.

The UK Parcel Motel address will be quicker because there are more direct parcel flights from China to the UK than to Ireland.
    The Irish parcels will be routed through either Germany or the UK usually via China Post so there's more delays AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Any orders from Mac's seller getting stopped lately?! Just put in an order...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Frisbee wrote: »

I'm going to be ordering 4 shirts next time so i'm going to put them in 2 separate orders. One to Parcel Motel and one directly to the house. That way we'll get a definite answer to the time differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Anyone know whatever happened to Hitjerseys, what are they now?

Was going to give a try buying a pair of boots and see what they are like as I got some serious amount of jerseys off them and the quality was always excellent

Unless anyone else knows of good boots people on DHgate or the like

leposean wrote: »

Was going to give a try buying a pair of boots and see what they are like as I got some serious amount of jerseys off them and the quality was always excellent

HitJersey is now http://www.cheapsportshop.biz/

They still have the boots, and even all the new colourways. I was very intrigued, but never put an order in for a pair. Its a big risk, so I'd love if you could bit the bullet and report back :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Could someone PM me a link for Macs site please?

Any chance could someone pm me macs seller/site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Could someone PM the link for Mac's seller and YanYun please?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Would appreciate this also

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

jive wrote: »
    Could someone PM the link for Mac's seller and YanYun please?

Cheers

Same here Id like a link to Mac's seller as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

A link for Macs seller would be great too please.

• Advertisement

leposean wrote: »

Been toying with the idea of getting a pair of boots off them myself as they are way cheaper. Would also be interested if someone could let me know if they've done the same in the past and what the quality was like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement