Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Hi guys, I ordered a number of jerseys from Macs seller on the 5th April and four of them arrived this morning. I'm waiting on the Belgium away still.

The four I've received are the Netherlands Home, Italy Home with Rossi 17, Belgium Home with Hazard 10 and Porto Home with Mangala 22. The quality of the shirts is spot on. I've included some photos below:

Netherlands Home:
    IMG_20140423_100018.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100042.jpg

Porto Home:
    IMG_20140423_100118.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100154.jpg

Belgium Home:
    IMG_20140423_100346.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100402.jpg

Italy Home:
    IMG_20140423_100242.jpg
    IMG_20140423_100258.jpg

On the fit. I ordered all 4 I've received so far in XL. After trying on the jerseys I'd say:
    • the two Nike jerseys fit like an actual Nike XL,
    • the Puma is a stretch fit more like a Large, (I know Puma jerseys are usually a bit smaller/tighter fit anyway)
    • and the Burrda (Belgium Home) also seems more like a Large.

That's good to hear. I changed my order of the Italy home from a S to a M so hopefully it'll fit well. Kept my order of the Japan home at a S so hopefully it'll be OK. I'll post pics if/when I receive them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Could I request those seller links via PM please? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mac's seller finally came through with my Germany home jersey with Ozil printing. Ordered Feb 8th. Never arrived and no letter from customs. After exchanging a good few emails, he resent it on April 11th. Arrived today. The quality is very very good. The size I ordered is very close to what you'd expect it would be.

6DHcaC_thumb.jpg

5BBHaW_thumb.jpg

6nWtCC_thumb.jpg

6GQcrf_thumb.jpg

I've four on the way from Yayun too, so hopefully the quality is as impressive as this, and the sizes are as you'd expect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

A link for Macs seller would be great too please.

Same here please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

v3ttel wrote: »
    Mac's seller finally came through with my Germany home jersey with Ozil printing. Ordered Feb 8th. Never arrived and no letter from customs. After exchanging a good few emails, he resent it on April 11th. Arrived today. The quality is very very good. The size I ordered is very close to what you'd expect it would be.

6DHcaC_thumb.jpg

5BBHaW_thumb.jpg

6nWtCC_thumb.jpg

6GQcrf_thumb.jpg

I've four on the way from Yayun too, so hopefully the quality is as impressive as this, and the sizes are as you'd expect.

Good too see it finally arrived. Hes sound too deal with in fairness and very fair! I have that jersey with Gotze on it about 3/4 months now and it's in perfect nick. Mate of mine paid €80 for the real one and we both had them on in the pub last week and they were identical. Only difference i could find was my badge was made of a harder plastic then his.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭3mm

From my experience with Yayun Adidas jerseys tend to be larger than over here .The medium Adidas jerseys i have gotten off him have been more like a large. But the Nike jerseys seem to be alot nicer fit and more like the mediums in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Could someone PM me a link to macs seller please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

jive wrote: »
    Could someone PM the link for Mac's seller and YanYun please?

Cheers

anyone? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

My jerseys are currently on the way to croatia.... yay

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

jive wrote: »
    anyone? :(

Still hoping someone will send me it too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Still hoping someone will send me it too

As am I. Need to get the order in to be delivered on time for the World Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Can someone pm me Mac and Yayun addresses pleeease!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Who ever needs the website send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Think I've pm'd them all

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

no reply :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Someone please pm me the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Joekers

Would like a pm too if anyone could help :) thinking about maybe ordering off hit jerseys new website anyone have any dealings with them in the past and find them any use ?

Also whats the difference with the regular jerseys they have on sale then the "thai version" does anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Looking for payment via skrill. Anyone ever use this? Is it safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Thanks for the PMs people. Any places where I can get an Ireland jersey you could link me to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Antibac wrote: »
    Looking for payment via skrill. Anyone ever use this? Is it safe?

Don't worry about that. You can pay through other methods. They'll email you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Any noticeable difference between Yanyun and this new seller?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Don't worry about that. You can pay through other methods. They'll email you.

Thanks for that. Do you know if PayPal is an option?

Thanks for that. Do you know if PayPal is an option?

For some reason they don't want specific payment options mentioned (I don't know why). But they'll email you ;)

My jerseys seem to be coming via Canada going by the tracking! Been in the air a week today!! Hopefully they're still OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Can I get a pm to the site? Thanks in advance!

Stuck my order in today with Mac's seller. One package coming to Ireland and the other to PM via the UK. Hopefully we'll get a good idea as to how long the difference is.

(Also, try emailing them and asking for a deal. I got a good few quid off mine by just asking.)

Stuck my order in today with Mac's seller. One package coming to Ireland and the other to PM via the UK. Hopefully we'll get a good idea as to how long the difference is.

(Also, try emailing them and asking for a deal. I got a good few quid off mine by just asking.)

Was just going to put in an order. How many did you order for the discount? Don't want to be cheeky for first order!

Was just going to put in an order. How many did you order for the discount? Don't want to be cheeky for first order!

I'd ordered one beforehand.

I said to them "I was happy with the other shirt, i'd like to order X, X & X. What is the best offer you can give me?"

I got 3 shirts with names & numbers, including shipping, for USD $72

• Advertisement

I'd ordered one beforehand.

I said to them "I was happy with the other shirt, i'd like to order X, X & X. What is the best offer you can give me?"

I got 3 shirts with names & numbers, including shipping, for USD $72

Could I get a pm for the site if you have it handy please ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

Got my Brazil jersey from Yayun today to Parcel Motel via UK address. Top quality. Dispatched last Monday so 9 days to here not bad.

My jerseys seem to be coming via Canada going by the tracking! Been in the air a week today!! Hopefully they're still OK.

Mine are coming through croatia apparently!! Sent on the 24th.....

For some reason they don't want specific payment options mentioned (I don't know why). But they'll email you ;)

Hi
    One last silly question.recieved the payment email. I've not used PayPal much before so am unsure how to proceed. Do I send him an email with the PayPal email or what? He hasn't given me one to send it to?

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Hi
    One last silly question.recieved the payment email. I've not used PayPal much before so am unsure how to proceed. Do I send him an email with the PayPal email or what? He hasn't given me one to send it to?

Thank you!

You send him your paypal email address, he sends request for money, you Log into your paypal and the request for money should be there, I think..

ASOT wrote: »
    Mine are coming through croatia apparently!! Sent on the 24th.....

The tracking system isn't great. Mines hasn't been updated since the 23rd. Dispatched on the 19th.

• Advertisement

The tracking system isn't great. Mines hasn't been updated since the 23rd. Dispatched on the 19th.

Mine was dispatched on the 24th according to DHgat, current status is this.

5c0a84197cc854fdc8da120006489876.png

So its still in china anyway, so another while yet until i get them :(

Right. Order placed. Went for a Man Utd away Giggs 11 Dortmund Home Reus 11 Spain away Mata 13 and an Italy home Pirlo 21. Hopefully get here before the World Cup!

Anyone get any of the jackets they are doing?Be tempted on next order of quality of these are as good as everyone says

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

is everyone going for macs seller or yayun?

im about to go with yayun, chelsea 2015 kit, should i try bargaining with the price, im getting 2 kids home, 2 kids away, 1 adult home 1 adult away,

$118

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

ASOT wrote: »
    Mine was dispatched on the 24th according to DHgat, current status is this.

5c0a84197cc854fdc8da120006489876.png

So its still in china anyway, so another while yet until i get them :(

Not wanting to worry you, but that looks very odd.

Croatia is the destination according to that tracking, not where it's coming via.

I'll bet he's given you the wrong tracking number. Ask sender to confirm number, probably just a mix up, has happened to me the odd time with sellers on Aliexpress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

can someone please PM me the addresses for some stores please.

thanks.

• Advertisement

My jerseys are at the Dublin mail centre now according to the tracking. Problem is I'm getting them sent to a Northern address. Hopefully they pass them on!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

Anybody with a link for macs or yayun site, looking to get a few jerseys. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I'll take the hit this time.... :pac:

Go on lads whoever needs links to the sites PM me, only fair.

Anyone ever have any dealings with Hitjerseys or their new website ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

May as well just hotlink the site at this rate.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    May as well just hotlink the site at this rate.

I'd rather the site stayed as private as possible tbh.
    Its very handy to have and the last thing I want is for it to be taken down.

Because if it gets taken down people will just stop posting about places to buy jerseys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I'd rather the site stayed as private as possible tbh.
    Its very handy to have and the last thing I want is for it to be taken down.

Because if it gets taken down people will just stop posting about places to buy jerseys.

In fairness this thread used be excellent with people finding new shops all the time and firing up pics of their purchases. Recently its just post after post asking for pms of the seller. Just post it, if it gets taken down there are plenty of decent sellers out there, and indeed on here if you read back over the thread.

Anyway, put in an order to the new hit jerseys last week. It's held up at the moment as one of them is out of stock. It should ship this week and I'll post pics when/if the jerseys arrive

In fairness this thread used be excellent with people finding new shops all the time and firing up pics of their purchases. Recently its just post after post asking for pms of the seller. Just post it, if it gets taken down there are plenty of decent sellers out there, and indeed on here if you read back over the thread.

Anyway, put in an order to the new hit jerseys last week. It's held up at the moment as one of them is out of stock. It should ship this week and I'll post pics when/if the jerseys arrive

Isn't it against the rules to post links here?
    Or is that just streams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just got 4 jerseys from Yayun delivered via Parcel Motel. Opened them up to have a look. The quality looks on par with Macs seller. Not sure about the sizes yet, but they look slightly bigger than a normal Small. I could be completely wrong about that though.

I'll post up the pics later on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement