Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

In fairness this thread used be excellent with people finding new shops all the time and firing up pics of their purchases. Recently its just post after post asking for pms of the seller. Just post it, if it gets taken down there are plenty of decent sellers out there, and indeed on here if you read back over the thread.

Anyway, put in an order to the new hit jerseys last week. It's held up at the moment as one of them is out of stock. It should ship this week and I'll post pics when/if the jerseys arrive

Been frustrating alright.

Especially people asking for PM's for Yanyun when I detailed where and how to order only a few pages back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Been frustrating alright.

Especially people asking for PM's for Yanyun when I detailed where and how to order only a few pages back.
    If you google "YanYun2010" his list of all the stuff he has is the first result that pops up and his store on dhgate is the second reslut.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Just got my first order from macs delivered.. 2 weeks since order :) didnt see them yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's just annoying to see pages and pages of random people begging for a PM.

I'd rather people find their own sellers(i've never used Yayun personally) and spread word and post photos etc.

And the random PMs I get all the time are annoying too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just got my first order from macs delivered.. 2 weeks since order :) didnt see them yet

Via parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

My jerseys came today from Mac's seller. Just under 3 weeks from order.

Very impressed with them. Ordered a Japan S which is quite a loose fit but it's grand. It does seem to sit funny around the neck though but it's a class shirt. The Italy one is an M and fits well too, slightly looser than the S.

From this experience I'd order your usual size. Very happy with my purchases and would order again.

My jerseys came today from Mac's seller. Just under 3 weeks from order.

Very impressed with them. Ordered a Japan S which is quite a loose fit but it's grand. It does seem to sit funny around the neck though but it's a class shirt. The Italy one is an M and fits well too, slightly looser than the S.

From this experience I'd order your usual size. Very happy with my purchases and would order again.
    Via parcel motel or directly? I'm holding off my latest order too see is parcel motel better/faster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Via parcel motel or directly? I'm holding off my latest order too see is parcel motel better/faster

Directly to NI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I put an order through via ParcelMotel in NI yesterday so will let you know when it arrives.

Last one took 3 week to ParcelMotel in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Directly to NI.

Thanks. I'm going too order too parcel motel ni so it seems quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Via parcel motel?

Sorry I should have mentioned that..

Nope straight to house.. Donegal so looks they are quicker now as opposed to Parcel Motel being quicker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Not wanting to worry you, but that looks very odd.

Croatia is the destination according to that tracking, not where it's coming via.

I'll bet he's given you the wrong tracking number. Ask sender to confirm number, probably just a mix up, has happened to me the odd time with sellers on Aliexpress.

Turns out the tracking number is right but the details with china mail were wrong, i tracked it on here this time and its coming up as destination Ireland thank god! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I've taken some picture of the four jerseys I receieved from Yayun. Apologies for the blurriness, I appear to have taken these with my toaster.

7rVWjE_thumb.jpg

5utUvE_thumb.jpg

5igTPJ_thumb.jpg

5RemiB_thumb.jpg

5Q7XzX_thumb.jpg

7w5adR_thumb.jpg

7AucCz_thumb.jpg

6TXMDx_thumb.jpg

The two Addidas ones appear to fit more like Medium than Small, but still fine. Not sure if it comes across on the pictures, but the '10' on the front of the Japan jersey is on slightly crooked. Seems to be two white stains on the back of the jersey too, but they'll wash out.

I was slightly worried about the Belgian one as he didn't have the proper font. I asked for some other yellow font instead, but that seems to have worked out very well. There's a tiny stain on the side of this one too (again, it'll wash out).

On the Mexican one, if I'm being picky....there's two tiny creases coming from the neck down to the top of the Addidas logo. It looks like the jersey wasn't 100% flat when it was switched on, but really not noticeable at all.

The Dortmund one is perfect.

So thats' 2 from Macs seller (1 football, 1 NBA) vs 4 from Yayun (4 football). Ignoring the fact that I was waiting for 3 months for 1 football jersey from Mac's seller and the differing sample size, I'd probably go with him the next time. The quality of both is fairly top notch though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Ordered 4 jerseys from yayun. All size XL.

Spain one is class, but size wise, its same as my normal size L so luckily I went up a size.

German one is slightly bigger, but only slightly.

Brazil one feels more like a xl so may try flog it.

Real Madrid one feels like a xl but is also long in length. Could be design of jersey. Might flog it to a mate of mine.

Quality wise I cant fault any of them. Its just trying get right size can be tricky:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

ispini1984 wrote: »
    Ordered 4 jerseys from yayun. All size XL.

Spain one is class, but size wise, its same as my normal size L so luckily I went up a size.

German one is slightly bigger, but only slightly.

Real Madrid one feels like a xl but is also long in length. Could be design of jersey. Might flog it to a mate of mine.

Quality wise I cant fault any of them. Its just trying get right size can be tricky:(

If you're selling the Brazil top gimme a shout :)

• Advertisement

I'd be in for the Real shirt if you need someone to flog it to.

Ordered 6 jerseys and a pair of nicks and socks aswell there while ago from my fela. Ordered them directly no parcel motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

i took the plunge and ordered from yayun,

4 kids kits, 2 home 2 away
    2 adult tops 1 home 1 away

all chelsea, the 2015 home:D

ordered to PM in NI,

also do ye have any dealings with other sellers for apparel items, really im looking for a blat of tees and polos for summer but the whole size thing is putting me off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

ispini1984 wrote: »

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    If you're selling the Brazil top gimme a shout :)

I don't know if you've already sold this, and sorry for butting in, but I got an XL "Player Version" of that Brazil Jersey, which is more like a tightish L. (I'm L and tight things don't suit my manly frame ;) )

I'd be willing to do a straight swap if you fancy it?

If you haven't already sold it of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭srfc19

I'm in China. Looks like I can get jerseys for about 6Euros. Going to order a couple today. Might set up my own business when I see the quality!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

I cant seem to find the site online anywhere am i missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

aodea wrote: »
    I cant seem to find the site online anywhere am i missing something?

Just search Yayun2010

(I don't know how it changed to Yanyun in this thread :pac:)

Got two in the post from him this morning, first time I'd ordered a ladies version - quality is just as good.

maximoose wrote: »
    Just search Yayun2010

(I don't know how it changed to Yanyun in this thread :pac:)

Got two in the post from him this morning, first time I'd ordered a ladies version - quality is just as good.

So you were able to get the jersey delivered without Parcel Motel?

Oh sorry no, I've always used Parcel Motel.

maximoose wrote: »
    Oh sorry no, I've always used Parcel Motel.

How long did delivery take?

10 days

Edit: I think there's something odd going on with tracking numbers from china at the minute.. I have had 3 things delivered unexpectedly in the last week, when I track them 2 are still showing as being in Heathrow and 1 is preparing for dispatch. Strange.

14bb645dea36087bfe3c7671221172c3.png

Should have my jerseys monday, dispatched the 26th of April with delivery without PM, not a bad turn around!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Tockman

Could someone PM the link for Mac's seller and YanYun please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Just checked my tracking there and it says they are in Canada. How long does it normally take from there?

ASOT wrote: »
    14bb645dea36087bfe3c7671221172c3.png

Should have my jerseys monday, dispatched the 26th of April with delivery without PM, not a bad turn around!

So my Jerseys have been sent to customs, i wonder does that mean im fuxked :(

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    So my Jerseys have been sent to customs, i wonder does that mean im fuxked :(

Who did you order threw? Sometimes it just says recived at customs

Who did you order threw? Sometimes it just says recived at customs

I ordered off Yayun, hopefully i get them later this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Let us know how you get on! Mine haven't arrived in Dublin yet...were shipped on the 29th of April.

Kinda wish i sent them to PM now :(

Pacifico wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on! Mine haven't arrived in Dublin yet...were shipped on the 29th of April.

Kinda wish i sent them to PM now :(

Mine were sent 3 days before yours and only received on Saturday so yours could be nearly here!!

Hoping mine pass through customs or il be stuck without anything for the WC as il be away from the 10th :(

What exactly happens if customs get them?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    What exactly happens if customs get them?

The customs people take them and give them to there kids

They burn them :rolleyes:

has customs ever caught anyone using PM?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    has customs ever caught anyone using PM?

Yup. It's rare that stuff will be seized but it does happen.

Whether or not you use PM is irrelevant as stuff comes through customs before it goes to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

All the jerseys i have ordered so far off of Yayun have gone past the customs without getting caught. Although I remember that when SoccerTriads were popular nearly all of the jerseys were getting seized

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

Put in an order last Thursday was shipped yesterday and tracking codes sent to me today will let you know how long it takes not using PM just got it delivered to home address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Jesus that photo of the Belgium jersey above is atrocious. One of the ugliest jerseys I've ever seen! The Japan one is v. nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The photo of that one didn't come out very well. The colour's look completely off in the photo, but look absolutely fine in reality.

Quite a decent jersey, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

v3ttel wrote: »
    The photo of that one didn't come out very well. The colour's look completely off in the photo, but look absolutely fine in reality.

Quite a decent jersey, I think.

It's gorgeous I think, have the home and away got, just need to collect em today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I have to agree with Callaway. I think the Belgium jersey this year is atrocious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Are they the Adidas numbers on that Belgium jersey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Yep they should be like this

65544~FELLAINI~8.jpg

Edit: Just noticed you already said in your post that it wasnt the original font!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

[HTML][/HTML]
    srfc19 wrote: »
    I'm in China. Looks like I can get jerseys for about 6Euros. Going to order a couple today. Might set up my own business when I see the quality!!

How'd you get on with the jerseys?

Just got the Brazil 3rd kit from ispini1984 in the post.

Fits great.
    Size wise I think the Nike kits are a lot closer to the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Anyone order the new Liverpool shirts from Macs seller or Yanun?
    Just wondering if they are spot on, considering they are only out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Superfint wrote: »
    Anyone order the new Liverpool shirts from Macs seller or Yanun?
    Just wondering if they are spot on, considering they are only out.

Ordered a couple for my mates should be here tomorrow or Thursday let you know then.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement