Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Online Jersey Stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Ordered a couple for my mates should be here tomorrow or Thursday let you know then.

Did yours go through customs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I always get them sent to Parcel Motel up north then onto myself.
    They've been delivered up North today so should have them tomorrow.
    I Ordered on the 5th of this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

If they get caught by customs will Mac's seller resend?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Pacifico wrote: »
    If they get caught by customs will Mac's seller resend?!

I dunno. Never had that issue so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Stll waiting on mine. I reckon it's best to avoid popular times to order them. World Cup,Euros, start of season etc. customs probably keep extra eye out then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I always get them sent to Parcel Motel up north then onto myself.
    They've been delivered up North today so should have them on tomorrow.
    I Ordered on the 5th of this month.

Wow! That's super quick. Yayun or Mac's seller?

I ordered mine from Mac's on April 30th. Still in China though. I was always expecting them to be approx a month anyway so no big deal! But I hate the feeling of knowing that you're rolling the dice with customs.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Wow! That's super quick. Yayun or Mac's seller?

I ordered mine from Mac's on April 30th. Still in China though. I was always expecting them to be approx a month anyway so no big deal! But I hate the feeling of knowing that you're rolling the dice with customs.

YanYun. Haven't had any problems with him so I'll keep buying off him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Lads has anyone tried this crowd before?

http://thesoccershirtstore.nl/

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

ASOT wrote: »
    So my Jerseys have been sent to customs, i wonder does that mean im fuxked :(

You put your tracking number up on a public website before you even got your jerseys :confused: no wonder they were seized.

nostrils wrote: »
    You put your tracking number up on a public website before you even got your jerseys :confused: no wonder they were seized.

Thats what i taught until they were released from customs this morning, should have them tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Exiled2NY

I got my tracking number this morn from Macs seller.
    Its similar to below
    RD0.......7CN

Does anyone have any idea who it is shipped with or how to track it. I tried a few of the main companies but not hits

Exiled2NY wrote: »
    I got my tracking number this morn from Macs seller.
    Its similar to below
    RD0.......7CN

Does anyone have any idea who it is shipped with or how to track it. I tried a few of the main companies but not hits
    17 track... I got my tracking number about 3 days ago. Can be very slow too update at times

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Exiled2NY

MrMac84 wrote: »
    17 track... I got my tracking number about 3 days ago. Can be very slow too update at times

Thanks Mac! Can't wait to get them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

xtal191 wrote: »
    Edit: Just noticed you already said in your post that it wasnt the original font!

Yep, he gave me a heads up about that. I just asked for a different yellow font rather than not getting the jersey, or not getting it printed.

Mac's seller only has Hazard in the Belgian font. Seems to be a common probably that it is in short supply.

Got the Liverpool jerseys from Yayun I think they're a bit off but haven't seen a real one up close to compare , there is some black stripes down the front of the shirt that you can't see in any of the pictures online but that's not to say they're not there.
    cVOuXAR.png

Looks...... strange!

Stuck my order in today with Mac's seller. One package coming to Ireland and the other to PM via the UK. Hopefully we'll get a good idea as to how long the difference is.

(Also, try emailing them and asking for a deal. I got a good few quid off mine by just asking.)

Been keeping an eye on y tracking numbers.

The one heading to Parcel Motel is in Heathrow. The one heading to my front door is still in China.

According to the tracking anyway. They're not very reliable in fairness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Looks...... strange!

Sure it's Liverpool .........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Putting a big order on behalf of the mates into Macs seller on Sunday night.

We did our World Cup draw, and loads of lads said it would be craic to get the jerseys of the teams we got for all the meetups

Honduras and Columbia for me,

I'd say this order wil have about 18 jerseys, be interesting to see how customs look at it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Got the Liverpool jerseys from Yayun I think they're a bit off but haven't seen a real one up close to compare , there is some black stripes down the front of the shirt that you can't see in any of the pictures online but that's not to say they're not there.
    cVOuXAR.png

Did you take that Pic yourself mate?
    It looks like the one up on Yanuns page.

I Had a look on the offical site for Liverpool
    http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/LFC-Mens-Home-L-S-Shirt-14-15/pid-40294
    The black lines are defo on the shirt, though they might be darker/easier to see on Yanuns, a bit like the Dortmund home from this season - Yanuns seemed to have the black bits on front of the shirt alot darker.

If that makes any sense! :D

Superfint wrote: »
    Did you take that Pic yourself mate?
    It looks like the one up on Yanuns page.

I Had a look on the offical site for Liverpool
    http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/LFC-Mens-Home-L-S-Shirt-14-15/pid-40294
    The black lines are defo on the shirt, though they might be darker/easier to see on Yanuns, a bit like the Dortmund home from this season - Yanuns seemed to have the black bits on front of the shirt alot darker.

If that makes any sense! :D

It's off his site but its exact same as the one I received.

If u go to that LFC site u can zoom in on the shirt If you select it, if you want a better idea how it compares to the real thing here in the shops. Might Order for some mates now, seems decent.

It's off his site but its exact same as the one I received.

Yeah the LFC and lines seem alot darker, my friend has the real one and i didnt even notice there was LFC all over the jersey until he pointed it out, it seems alot clearer on that!

ASOT wrote: »
    Yeah the LFC and lines seem alot darker, my friend has the real one and i didnt even notice there was LFC all over the jersey until he pointed it out, it seems alot clearer on that!
    Clearer = better :)
    I got a few extra so If anyone wants one for cost price PM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Order Brazil home and Portugal away World Cup jersey.. I order on the 5th from Macs... I hope to get them soon..

I'll post pic's once they have arrived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

ParcelMotel to the UK address seems to be way quicker.

I ordered on the 6th and one of them is getting ready to leave Heathrow today while the other two are somewhere between China & Heathrow.

Stuck my order in today with Mac's seller. One package coming to Ireland and the other to PM via the UK. Hopefully we'll get a good idea as to how long the difference is.

(Also, try emailing them and asking for a deal. I got a good few quid off mine by just asking.)

So, ordered on April 30th (17 days ago) but the jerseys were actually only posted on May 6th (10 days ago) because of some sort of holiday.

I had one package sent to Parcel Motel and the other sent straight to Ireland.

The Parcel Motel one arrived at PM last night. Picked it up this morning. It was the Croatia shirt, players style.

To say i'm chuffed with it is an understatement. It looks so genuine! Fits like a glove too (it's an XL where i'm normally an L)

Tracking on the other package still says it's in China, but in fairness tracking also says the Croatia shirt is still in Heathrow.

So, ordered on April 30th (17 days ago) but the jerseys were actually only posted on May 6th (10 days ago) because of some sort of holiday.

I had one package sent to Parcel Motel and the other sent straight to Ireland.

The Parcel Motel one arrived at PM last night. Picked it up this morning. It was the Croatia shirt, players style.

To say i'm chuffed with it is an understatement. It looks so genuine! Fits like a glove too (it's an XL where i'm normally an L)

Tracking on the other package still says it's in China, but in fairness tracking also says the Croatia shirt is still in Heathrow.
    Told ya the quaility is immense!! Just don't boil wash any shirts! The parcel motel route seems quicker! The Medium sizes seem right too me but most say the Large aren't right and an Xl is needed

Frisbee wrote: »
    ParcelMotel to the UK address seems to be way quicker.

I ordered on the 6th and one of them is getting ready to leave Heathrow today while the other two are somewhere between China & Heathrow.

One of my three packages arrived in my PM locker last night and the other two seem to be en-route form Heathrow to NI.

From my fela or yayun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Now we play the waiting game....

ITEM SENT TO CUSTOMS PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE, CO LAOIS

Now we play the waiting game....

ITEM SENT TO CUSTOMS PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE, CO LAOIS

From who

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

From who

hitjerseys new site I think

From my fela or yayun

From your lad.

Got the Black Belgium kit and it's fantastic.

The other one in it was a Spanish jersey but for my mate so I haven't opened it.

From your lad.

Got the Black Belgium kit and it's fantastic.

The other one in it was a Spanish jersey but for my mate so I haven't opened it.

Any chance of a pic of the Belgium away?
    Hows the size fitting wise? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Got my jerseys, really happy with them :) Thanks Mac..

Delivered 2 weeks from date ordered
    Macs associate
    To house [Donegal]
    Size - M (Good fit)

Bayern Away
    Holland Away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

Have read through the last few pages on this thread and have a couple of questions.

Looking at Yayun's kids selection does he offer specific kids sizes or is it just one generic size? I'm looking to get 2 shirts:

Brazil Home Kids for a 10 y/o
    Argentina Home Kids for a 7 y/o

If I was to place an order this weekend, using PM to a Dublin location, what sort of delivery time frame would I be looking at? 3 weeks?

Macs associate
    To house [Donegal]
    Size - M (Good fit)

Bayern Away
    Holland Away

I'm M aswell and in around 20 odd orders I've never had a size issue thank god! Never questioned the quaility either but as I say too everyone DONT BOIL WASH! some jerseys survive some dont

Yea.. size was a problem for me cause i was small-med so always order med now and i have no problems. Have Argentina Home & Away on route too. Near time to buy a separate wardrobe for jerseys :)

Macs associate
    To house [Donegal]
    Size - M (Good fit)

Bayern Away
    Holland Away

Does the Dutch shirt have those big triangle type things them? I can't really see from your pic

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6qmQ3NEgHKs/UzKSB0CaWBI/AAAAAAAAN_I/JqHm8FK_zoc/s1600/Netherlands+2014+World+Cup+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

yea.. hard enuf to see but they there alright. Would need to see the real one in person to see if they much difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Can anyone send me a PM with Macs seller please? Would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,827 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

my mate has invited me to a do he's having next weekend for the final.
    he's a massive Real fan.
    I'm thinking I might purchase a cheap Atletico jersey and umm...stir the pot!:D
    Anyone know where I can get one between now and next Saturday?
    Bout 10-15 quid I'd buy for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Can anyone send me a PM with Macs seller please? Would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

Likewise, Id really appreciate it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I've got a lot of questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer. I'm thinking of buying at least four jerseys from yanyun but I'm unsure about the sizes and a few other things.

I usually take a M, so should I order a L to be safe? Or are the sizes of his jerseys accurate? I'm thinking of ordering the new Liverpool jersey, new Real Madrid jersey, Brazil jersey and Argentina jersey (all home). If anyone has had any experiences with the aforementioned jerseys from yanyun that would be great.

Also, is four jerseys too much to order at one time? Like, what are the chances of them being kept at customs? Has anyone ordered four or more and avoided customs? I'm considering adding a couple of more jerseys to the list.

And finally, does yanyun accept PayPal? I don't like giving my card information to anyone :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

xtal191 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any shops with a good selection of world cup jerseys??

Hi lads could someone do the same for me... Thanks

I've got a lot of questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer. I'm thinking of buying at least four jerseys from yanyun but I'm unsure about the sizes and a few other things.

I usually take a M, so should I order a L to be safe? Or are the sizes of his jerseys accurate? I'm thinking of ordering the new Liverpool jersey, new Real Madrid jersey, Brazil jersey and Argentina jersey (all home). If anyone has had any experiences with the aforementioned jerseys from yanyun that would be great.

Also, is four jerseys too much to order at one time? Like, what are the chances of them being kept at customs? Has anyone ordered four or more and avoided customs? I'm considering adding a couple of more jerseys to the list.

And finally, does yanyun accept PayPal? I don't like giving my card information to anyone :o

Medium will be fine. Liverpool Jersey is a bit off to the ones in the shop. Go back a page or 2 I put up pics.

I've got 9 jerseys delivered to parcel motel this week and no problems. So 4 should be grand.

Use Parcel motel its quicker and lessens the chances of customs taking the jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

madds wrote: »
    Have read through the last few pages on this thread and have a couple of questions.

Looking at Yayun's kids selection does he offer specific kids sizes or is it just one generic size? I'm looking to get 2 shirts:

Brazil Home Kids for a 10 y/o
    Argentina Home Kids for a 7 y/o

If I was to place an order this weekend, using PM to a Dublin location, what sort of delivery time frame would I be looking at? 3 weeks?

Can anyone help with the above? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Can someone PM me Macs seller address too please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Pages/WorldCup2014

Not sure if mentioned in this thread already... Apologies if it has...