Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Anybody know where I'd pick up a couple of Galway United shirts?

Looking for them for some Galwegians abroad.

Tried Adverts, EBay, and all sports shops in Galway but no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Medium will be fine. Liverpool Jersey is a bit off to the ones in the shop. Go back a page or 2 I put up pics.

I've got 9 jerseys delivered to parcel motel this week and no problems. So 4 should be grand.

Use Parcel motel its quicker and lessens the chances of customs taking the jerseys.

Thanks very much, using Parcel Motel is a great idea :) How long did it take for the jerseys to arrive from the time of order? And also, do you know if it's possible to pay by PayPal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Thanks very much, using Parcel Motel is a great idea :) How long did it take for the jerseys to arrive from the time of order? And also, do you know if it's possible to pay by PayPal?

9 or 10 days. I'm not sure how I paid tbh I've used Dhgate loads of times so I never take much notice of how I pay .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

9 or 10 days. I'm not sure how I paid tbh I've used Dhgate loads of times so I never take much notice of how I pay .

9 or 10 days from order or dispatch?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    9 or 10 days from order or dispatch?

From ordering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Lads has anyone tried this crowd before?

http://thesoccershirtstore.nl/

Looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just ordered this - 21113-germany-2014-mens-tracksuit-jacket-740.jpg from Mac's seller.

Worked out at €35 which is great value when Lifestyle sports want €59 for a hoody :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Just ordered this - 21113-germany-2014-mens-tracksuit-jacket-740.jpg from Mac's seller.

Worked out at €35 which is great value when Lifestyle sports want €59 for a hoody :eek:

Can you let us know the quality. Interested in picking up some of them

Antibac wrote: »
    Can you let us know the quality. Interested in picking up some of them

Will do.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'll just post it up here sure, I'm pretty sure its mentioned earlier in the thread.

Here is the seller:
    http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/prod...cc9cc659d.html

And here is his selection:
    http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

So what you need to do is go to the sellers page and pick one of the jerseys. Decide how many shirts you want, and put in that quantity, so if you are getting 2 United shirts and a Holland, order 3 of the same fake jersey, but put in the "Message for seller" section what you actually want ie.:

official Style-Man United 13/14 Home - Cleverley 23 - Size M
    official Style-Man United 13/14 Away - Young 18 - Size M
    Player style -Nethlands 14/15 Home - Van Persie 9 - Size M

And then you place the order but don't pay, he will change the price, then you pay and it should be 3/4 weeks before they get here. If you order 4 or more it works out at €15 each.

I'm a little bit unsure about how to order from Yanyun. I can't find the "Message for seller" section when ordering on DHGate. When does he change the price exactly and when do I pay? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've got a lot of questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer. I'm thinking of buying at least four jerseys from yanyun but I'm unsure about the sizes and a few other things.

I usually take a M, so should I order a L to be safe? Or are the sizes of his jerseys accurate? I'm thinking of ordering the new Liverpool jersey, new Real Madrid jersey, Brazil jersey and Argentina jersey (all home). If anyone has had any experiences with the aforementioned jerseys from yanyun that would be great.

Also, is four jerseys too much to order at one time? Like, what are the chances of them being kept at customs? Has anyone ordered four or more and avoided customs? I'm considering adding a couple of more jerseys to the list.

And finally, does yanyun accept PayPal? I don't like giving my card information to anyone :o

In my experience, if you are an M, order an M from Yanyun. Your looking at two Adidas jerseys, a Nike jersey, and a Warrior jersey. My order had Adidas and Nike jerseys in M which fit great, the other was a Macron Napoli jersey which is a bit tight, but cant speak for Warrior.

4 jerseys should be fine for customs. It should all come in one package.

Yanyun does not accept Paypal, you pay with your card through DH Gate, and I'm yet to hear any problems from anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Col200sx wrote: »
    Anybody know where I'd pick up a couple of Galway United shirts?

Looking for them for some Galwegians abroad.

Tried Adverts, EBay, and all sports shops in Galway but no luck.

Galway United or Galway FC? The former jerseys were being sold for next to nothing when the team folded, I'd say half the students in Galway bought them on the cheap. Not sure if they'd be around anywhere now.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DK224

Likewise, Id really appreciate it! :)
    If I could get Macs seller via PM too please, need some colours for the WC

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    In my experience, if you are an M, order an M from Yanyun. Your looking at two Adidas jerseys, a Nike jersey, and a Warrior jersey. My order had Adidas and Nike jerseys in M which fit great, the other was a Macron Napoli jersey which is a bit tight, but cant speak for Warrior.

4 jerseys should be fine for customs. It should all come in one package.

Yanyun does not accept Paypal, you pay with your card through DH Gate, and I'm yet to hear any problems from anyone.

Thanks very much, I'm going to go with M and if they don't fit I'll probably just sell them to my brother :pac: How do I go about buying the jerseys? I know you look at his collection and then purchase the fake jerseys on DH Gate but you mentioned that he changes the prices and you pay afterwards? Is that immediate? And where do you leave the description of what you actually want? Is that the remark for seller section? Alot of questions I know, but the last thing I want to do is order four of the jerseys that are shown in the pictures on DH Gate :o

Thanks very much, I'm going to go with M and if they don't fit I'll probably just sell them to my brother :pac: How do I go about buying the jerseys? I know you look at his collection and then purchase the fake jerseys on DH Gate but you mentioned that he changes the prices and you pay afterwards? Is that immediate? And where do you leave the description of what you actually want? Is that the remark for seller section? Alot of questions I know, but the last thing I want to do is order four of the jerseys that are shown in the pictures on DH Gate :o
    The prices changes themselves.

wpk7KbH.png
    bAyAxnh.png

The prices changes themselves.

wpk7KbH.png
    bAyAxnh.png

Oh that makes sense. I was under the impression that he quotes an individual price based on what jerseys, names numbers etc. you choose. I didn't realise it was a fixed price for all jerseys :p Thanks again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Delivery vat international hub, awaiting customs clearance, fingers crossed.

Hopefully have them in next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Galway United or Galway FC? The former jerseys were being sold for next to nothing when the team folded, I'd say half the students in Galway bought them on the cheap. Not sure if they'd be around anywhere now.

Galway Utd. Have checked every place I can think of but no luck yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Mac's sellers site down for anyone else? Still no sign of an order on the 29th of April...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

Pacifico wrote: »
    Mac's sellers site down for anyone else? Still no sign of an order on the 29th of April...

Site is down for me. If you ordered to your Irish address, it takes about 3 weeks from date of shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Did you get tracking info?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

What is Macs sellers site? PM if possible? Thanks.

Yup...they haven't arrived in Ireland yet anyway. According to http://track-chinapost.com/ they were last seen leaving China on the 2nd...hopefully they'll arrive at some point!

Try 17track also it sometimes take 2 days too change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Frisbee wrote: »
    One of my three packages arrived in my PM locker last night and the other two seem to be en-route form Heathrow to NI.

The second one arrived on Saturday evening and I'm expecting the third one today or tomorrow.

So in total I've had 5 packages. 3 to ParcelMotel NI and 2 to ParcelMotel Ireland and the Northern Ireland address seems to arrive much quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

Can people be careful on here mentioning specific dates when they ordered and what location they are at now, this is a public forum and i'm sure customs do monitor these threads and i'm sure we are making their job a lot easier for them

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Expecting my Yanun order this week, its actually taken a good deal more time for this order, between delays with 1 jersey and longer time in transit. Almost a month now I think

Will post pics up when they hit,looking forward to the Belgium away I must say. Hope the font is ok.
    PS - If any hipster is looking for a Atletico Madrid away , I've a spare If anyone wants it PM me.

Would someone be able to PM me how Parcel motel works with deliveries :pac:

I woudn't mind using them next time but i'm not to sure how they work.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Would someone be able to PM me how Parcel motel works with deliveries :pac:

I woudn't mind using them next time but i'm not to sure how they work.
    You sign up to them and they give you a Pm number so you'd enter your address as follows .

Mr Blobby
    PMXXX (whatever your pm number is)
    1A McKinney Rd
    Newtownabbey
    Antrim
    BT36 4PE

Then they send it onto the locker you chose when registering.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/about.html

You sign up to them and they give you a Pm number so you'd enter your address as follows .

Mr Blobby
    PMXXX (whatever your pm number is)
    1A McKinney Rd
    Newtownabbey
    Antrim
    BT36 4PE

Then they send it onto the locker you chose when registering.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/about.html

Just signed up there now.
    So if i get a Parcel delivered to the UK address first will it get to my collection area quicker?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

They seem to get to the PM address in the north quicker alright. They'll be in your chosen PM the day after they arrive in the north.

They seem to get to the PM address in the north quicker alright. They'll be in your chosen PM the day after they arrive in the north.

If it gets in early enough then sometimes it will make it down same day.

I had two packages from Amazon arrive into the NI ParcelMotel this morning and I'd say they'll be available for collection later.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Lads just be careful with PM.
    I ordered jerseys before from yayun and I was caught for vat/duty.
    PM won't except any goods that have vat/duty owing nor will the even contact you to tell they have refused your delivery.
    Mine were then destroyed buy DHL.
    I would have gladly paid the vat/duty but I didn't even know that PM refused my delivery until a month later when I got a txt to from PM to go to the locker.
    There I had a letter from DHL telling me my goods were destroyed.

P.S

PM charged me €3.50 for the pleasure to.

brian2614 wrote: »
    Lads just be careful with PM.
    I ordered jerseys before from yayun and I was caught for vat/duty.
    PM won't except any goods that have vat/duty owing nor will the even contact you to tell they have refused your delivery.
    Mine were then destroyed buy DHL.
    I would have gladly paid the vat/duty but I didn't even know that PM refused my delivery until a month later when I got a txt to from PM to go to the locker.
    There I had a letter from DHL telling me my goods were destroyed.

P.S

PM charged me €3.50 for the pleasure to.
    Terrified to ask if you got refunded :( how many jerseys did you order? Just ordered five jerseys off him going to PM this morning :/

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Terrified to ask if you got refunded :( how many jerseys did you order? Just ordered five jerseys off him going to PM this morning :/

Got a full refund,after going through the dhgate resolution crap.

My Atletico jersey from Mac's seller (Shameless bandwagoning, I know) arrived on friday. Seems pretty good although theres a plastic kind of material on the shoulder which looks out of place and fake. Other than that I can't fault it.

• Advertisement

My Atletico jersey from Mac's seller (Shameless bandwagoning, I know) arrived on friday. Seems pretty good although theres a plastic kind of material on the shoulder which looks out of place and fake. Other than that I can't fault it.

Like a little plastic cross right on the stick line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Thats on the player issue Nike Jerseys.

Here is an example of it on a Brazil jersey,

nike-brazil-home-jersey-shoulder.jpg

Does it have the air holes in the side of the jersey as well?

Yeah. I can't see it on pictures of a genuine jersey and others have commented on it but maybe there is supposed to be something similar there.

Actually, after some closer examination, I think its just more visible on my jersey.

EDIT: Yes, it has the air holes as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

That's fine then. That's what the genuine Players jersey looks like.

The fans one would be looser, no airholes and no plasticy bits. Depending on the team as well the crest might be a different material.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Can I get Macs sellers site too please via PM ?
    Do they deliver to South Korea ?

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Can I get Macs sellers site too please via PM ?
    Do they deliver to South Korea ?

They certainly do. Will send you a PM.

They certainly do. Will send you a PM.

Could I have a link to Mac's seller too if at all possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

Could I have a link to Mac's seller too if at all possible?

And myself if possible thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Order from hit jerseys arrived this morning :)

My Juve jersey has this as well as the air holes so it is legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Actually, after some closer examination, I think its just more visible on my jersey.

EDIT: Yes, it has the air holes as well.

Mocasines..jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

aodea wrote: »
    And myself if possible thanks.

Me too, if possible :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I ordered around the 3rd or 4th May

Got an email on the 6th saying it was shipped.. Also got a tracking number.
    RC3XXXXXXXXXXXX
    View Official Data

China
    Normal Tracking

Ireland(Modify)
    Not Found 2014-05-10 09:02, CAN, 交航, 爱尔兰, IE
    Transporting

SummaryCopy

Destination Country - Ireland:Tracking Consuming:3011 Millisecond

Origin Country - China:Tracking Consuming:6988 Millisecond
    2014-05-10 09:02, CAN, 交航, 爱尔兰, IE
    2014-05-08 15:26, 广州国际, 出口总包直封封发, 爱尔兰, Departure from outward office of exchange, IE
    2014-05-08 12:57, 广州国际, 出口总包互封开拆, 爱尔兰, Opening, IE
    2014-05-07 17:53, 广州国际函件运营中心, 收寄局收寄, 爱尔兰, Collection, IE

translated that says
    RC3XXXXXXXXXXXX
    View Official Data

China
    Normal Tracking

Ireland (Modify)
    Not Found 2014-05-10 09:02, CAN, AC Air France, Ireland, IE
    Transporting

SummaryCopy

Destination Country - Ireland: Tracking Consuming: 3011 Millisecond

Origin Country - China: Tracking Consuming: 6988 Millisecond
    2014-05-10 09:02, CAN, AC Air France, Ireland, IE
    2014-05-08 15:26 Guangzhou International, the export total package seal seal straight hair, Ireland, Departure from outward office of exchange, IE
    2014-05-08 12:57 Guangzhou International, the export total package interoperability seal to open, Ireland, Opening, IE
    2014-05-07 17:53 Guangzhou International Letter from the Operations Center, Bureau acceptance acceptance, Ireland, Collection, IE

Is there any clues in there to where it might be ? ..

This is from Macs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

NeVeR wrote: »
    I ordered around the 3rd or 4th May

Got an email on the 6th saying it was shipped.. Also got a tracking number.

translated that says

Is there any clues in there to where it might be ? ..

This is from Macs

I would expect it to get to An Post end of next week/start of week after. Typically takes 3 weeks from date of shipment with Macs seller.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement