Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

NeVeR wrote: »
    I ordered around the 3rd or 4th May

Got an email on the 6th saying it was shipped.. Also got a tracking number.

translated that says

Is there any clues in there to where it might be ? ..

This is from Macs

Where ever that tracking says it is, then it's about 2 days ahead ha ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MrMac84 wrote: »

At least.

One of my tracking codes still tells me my package is in Heathrow waiting to leave.

I received the package to PM last Friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

People who have used Macs seller before, did you use PM or just ship it to your house? Ever any trouble with customs or anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

But mine was updated 10 days ago,, I would assume there would have been some movement in 10 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

NeVeR wrote: »
    But mine was updated 10 days ago,, I would assume there would have been some movement in 10 days.

The next update you get is when An Post receive it.

bren2001 wrote: »
    The next update you get is when An Post receive it.

By which stage it may be in your house already ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I just shipped to my house but Korea is a country with little respect for copyright or intellectual property, so I'd say they couldn't give a toss about fake jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Could someone please send me the Macs site as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

question with Macs seller, looking at buying an NBA and NFL jersey and just wondering if they are shipped together or separately? im just curious if these would be stopped by customs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Can anyone give me a link to macs seller please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

Any chance of a link aswel?! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Hococop wrote: »
    question with Macs seller, looking at buying an NBA and NFL jersey and just wondering if they are shipped together or separately? im just curious if these would be stopped by customs?

Ordered an NBA jersey and a football (not NFL) jersey. They arrived separately.

No issues with customs. Delivered to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Got my 3 from Mac's seller today and i'm very impressed! The adidas one is a bit on the small side but the Nike ones are spot on.

Is the site still down for everyone else?

Pacifico wrote: »
    Got my 3 from Mac's seller today and i'm very impressed! The adidas one is a bit on the small side but the Nike ones are spot on.

Is the site still down for everyone else?

Ah, makes me fee better about mine as I thought, at this point (considering the other half of the order was delivered to PM last week) that the package i'd had sent to Ireland was in the hands of customs. But mine were shipped a week after yours. There's still hope.

One thing is for sure, i'll be using PM from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

can anyone recommend apparel sellers on aliexpress?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

phobia2011 wrote: »
    can anyone recommend apparel sellers on aliexpress?

Search for what you want and then organise the results by number of orders, that would be the best option.

If you want stuff faster, use Parcel Motel. When I order directly to the ROI it takes 20 - 30 days after it is shipped.
    I bought shoes from this seller and they arrived in Belfast 10 days after ordering and 8 days after the seller sent them.

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RC902776896CN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Oat23 wrote: »
    Search for what you want and then organise the results by number of orders, that would be the best option.

If you want stuff faster, use Parcel Motel. When I order directly to the ROI it takes 20 - 30 days after it is shipped.
    I bought shoes from this seller and they arrived in Belfast 10 days after ordering and 8 days after the seller sent them.

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RC902776896CN

is the 10 day turn around only with EMS delivery?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    is the 10 turn around only with EMS delivery?

The free china post shipping, surprisingly. Wasn't a fluke either as another package I ordered arrived in Heathrow 4 days after leaving China.

It's just quicker direct to the UK I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone have some XL jerseys they'd like to swap for L?! Tags still on...PM if interested!!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

Can anyone give me a link to macs seller please

Me too! Please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

PM to Macs seller would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

daRobot wrote: »
    PM to Macs seller would be appreciated!

I would also be appreciative of it..

Anyone know a place for European jerseys, with a decent bit of variety.
    Hoping to track down Basel's away strip from this year http://images.prodirectsport.com/v3_products/V3_1_Main/66363.jpg , or a Valencia top(not home/away specific)

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    Anyone know a place for European jerseys, with a decent bit of variety.
    Hoping to track down Basel's away strip from this year http://images.prodirectsport.com/v3_products/V3_1_Main/66363.jpg , or a Valencia top(not home/away specific)

Valencia is easy enough to get, aliexpress have them as do mac's seller.

Basel is harder. None of the placed I know have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Could someone please pm me Macs contact. I'm looking to stock up before the world cup. Many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I just shipped to my house but Korea is a country with little respect for copyright or intellectual property, so I'd say they couldn't give a toss about fake jerseys.

How long did it take to arrive ?...seeing as how we're not too far away from China

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

At the rate of orders I've placed with Macs seller, feel I can shed the nametag, although great appreciatetion for the share.

He's a top bloke to deal with, lightning quick over email and no messing around.

Has organised a shipment of 28 world cup jerseys for me and the lads, with a decent discount on shipping, and when an issue arose today with DHL he was all over it.

Will post pics of the MAMMOTH delivery that should be here this week :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Price Per Jersey Doc?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

TheDoc wrote: »
    Has organised a shipment of 28 world cup jerseys for me and the lads, with a decent discount on shipping, and when an issue arose today with DHL he was all over it.

What kind of issue and how was it resolved?

Just curious as my friend has placed a large order (30jerseys) with aliexpress.

At the rate of orders I've placed with Macs seller, feel I can shed the nametag, although great appreciatetion for the share.

He's a top bloke to deal with, lightning quick over email and no messing around.

Will post pics of the MAMMOTH delivery that should be here this week :D

28 jerseys? Jesus!!

• Advertisement

guest124 wrote: »
    What kind of issue and how was it resolved?

Just curious as my friend has placed a large order (30jerseys) with aliexpress.

Issue was with DHL. Theybounced the parcel back over the Zip code, took some time for your man to explain to DHL there is no postcode here :)

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Price Per Jersey Doc?

Worked out €18.50 per jersey including DHL express shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Worked out €18.50 per jersey including DHL express shipping
    Any reason you went with them over Yayun? You could have got them for less than €12 each considering you ordered 28.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Any reason you went with them over Yayun? You could have got them for less than €12 each considering you ordered 28.

I was buying jerseys from Asia years ago but then dropped out of touch. I know Mac's name from a few threads around this forum so figured he'd be reliable so took a punt on his seller.

Have gotten about 20+ jersey since January for me and friends and havn't had one issue. T obe honest happy paying a few euro more knowing the quality and reliability of the seller over choosing another place from scratch.

Sizes are a big thing aswell. Not one jersey has been other then labelled. I order XL for myself and that can be wonky depending on certain regions.

Not dissing who you buy from or anything, I'm just the sort of person who likes to repeat buy from somewhere I know is spot on, rather then save a few euro and be taking a fresh risk.

I've a Ronaldo United jersey still i nthe wrapping from a site I tried on recomendation, that was so fake and horrible it doesnt deserve the light of day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭j14

Any chance of getting a PM with Macs seller too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

How would I find out if my Jacket from Mac's seller has been sent to customs?
    Because I used the tracking number and as of yesterday i've no clue where it is.. Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Because I used the tracking number and as of yesterday i've no clue where it is.. Any help?

Here's a pic - kYfyVd7.png

Are you sending it to Parcel Motel or sending it to your house?
    If its Parcel Motel in the North you could try to enter the tracking number on the Royal Mail website.

http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace

If its to Parcel motel hub in Dublin or your house you can track it on the An Post website:

http://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx

Are you sending it to Parcel Motel or sending it to your house?
    If its Parcel Motel in the North you could try to enter the tracking number on the Royal Mail website.

http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace

If its to Parcel motel hub in Dublin or your house you can track it on the An Post website:

http://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx

No its going straight to my house.

After checking a pervise order I made, everything is normal :)

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »

NULL means that the database on china posts website does not have any english translation for the status.

CAN is Guangzhou International Airport.

Your package departed the post office in Guangzhou on the 24th at 10:37 and was checked in at CAN (the airport) on the 25th at 18:38.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yeah don't worry about it. I've seen the same before for stuff I ordered and it turned up grand.

A PM with info about this seller of "Mac's" seems to be something of an exclusivity. Does the man not want our filthy cash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I've been saying for weeks a list of trusted sellers should be stickied.

I've never used this vaunted seller. Plenty of good sellers out there if you take the time to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Exiled2NY

Ordered 2 jerseys from macs seller. He was very quick responding. I had they jerseys in my hand approx 10 days after first emailing him. Very impressed. Photos are off a crap phone, but I am impressed with the quality of the jerseys

Exiled2NY wrote: »
    Ordered 2 jerseys from macs seller. He was very quick responding. I had they jerseys in my hand approx 10 days after first emailing him. Very impressed. Photos are off a crap phone, but I am impressed with the quality of the jerseys

Straight to your house or to Parcel Motel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Exiled2NY

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Straight to your house or to Parcel Motel?

Living in Scotland, so it was direct to my house.

Exiled2NY wrote: »
    Living in Scotland, so it was direct to my house.

Going too use parcel motel next time. Takes a month too Ireland on its own

Going too use parcel motel next time. Takes a month too Ireland on its own

Yeah, i've had my Croatia jersey a week and a half now. It's been well worn, washed, and worn again last night after I got back from training.

The Holland & France shirts I ordered haven't even arrived in the country yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'll def be using the UK ParcelMotel address if I place another order.

I order on May 5th and they arrived in two deliveries on the 13th & 16th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Hi could someone pm me the Mac too?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement