Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

PinkFly wrote: »
    Hi could someone pm me the Mac too?

Me too please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

My latest order just arrived

Belgium home kompany 4
    Belgium home hazard 10 both official fonts and class!
    Greece home Argentina away Germany home lahm 16 & France away! All top class!

Quick question how long has it taken people too get jerseys from my guy too parcel motel? He has offered my next order with dhl for a bit more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My latest order just arrived

Belgium home kompany 4
    Belgium home hazard 10 both official fonts and class!
    Greece home Argentina away Germany home lahm 16 & France away! All top class!

Quick question how long has it taken people too get jerseys from my guy too parcel motel? He has offered my next order with dhl for a bit more

Did you order to an Irish home address Mac ? If so how long did it take ?

Joekers wrote: »
    Did you order to an Irish home address Mac ? If so how long did it take ?

Ya too my home adress about 22/23 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

I'd be interested in a PM for the best place to order some World Cup jersies. I have seen a few mention AliExpress around different forums. Has anyone used these and had issues with customs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

A PM would be greatly appreciated for mac's.
    Would people who've used both sellers recommend Mac's or yayun?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭wawaman

id appreciate a PM aswell. My Ozil germany jersey was put in the wash yesterday and didnt survive !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

A PM with Macs seller would be appreciated! Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Order from Macs seller arrived today

Spain Home with Mata 13
    Man Utd Away Giggs 11
    Dortmund Home Reus 11
    Italy Home Pirlo 21

Quality is excellent. I found the opposite of most. The Nike one was the one that was a tight fit. All in all excellent and can't fault them. I've already put in a second order with him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MrStuffins wrote: »
    So, ordered on April 30th (17 days ago) but the jerseys were actually only posted on May 6th (10 days ago) because of some sort of holiday.

I had one package sent to Parcel Motel and the other sent straight to Ireland.

The Parcel Motel one arrived at PM last night. Picked it up this morning. It was the Croatia shirt, players style.

To say i'm chuffed with it is an understatement. It looks so genuine! Fits like a glove too (it's an XL where i'm normally an L)

Tracking on the other package still says it's in China, but in fairness tracking also says the Croatia shirt is still in Heathrow.

So, finally got my other jerseys yesterday. France & Holland. Absolutely perfect! I think i'll drop into the shop at the weekend wearing my France one and play Spot the Difference. There are 2 buttons on the collar, one main big one and another smaller one which is very flimsy. If anything, i'd say that button is different something you'd never notice. But i'm just guessing.

So basically, I ordered on April 30th

Shipped May 6th.

Shipping to PM took 10 days

Shipping to Ireland took 22 days.

For future orders, i'm definitely going for PM. Even if all shirts are sent separately, i'll happily pay €3.50 a pop extra to have them quicker. (Especially since I got a discount in the first place)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Would appreciate a PM on who is the seller. Presume they sell club and country jerseys yeah? Cheers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I just got Brazil home and Portugal away from Macs - Both Nike - I got XL and they are tight. I would say at best they are a M to L - I've a lot of Large shirts and T-Shirts and they all fit fine. XL was the largest I could order and they are tight.

The quality is the best i've seen.. you wouldn't even know they are replica's

Shipped May 6th.

For future orders, i'm definitely going for PM. Even if all shirts are sent separately, i'll happily pay €3.50 a pop extra to have them quicker. (Especially since I got a discount in the first place)

Did you place 2 different orders ? one to Ireland and one to PM ?

10 days is quick. I'll use it next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Just emailed Mac seller about Liverpool jerseys and they send me a few pics. Don't look great to be honest.
    Lines are still more visible than they should be.

http://imgur.com/a/Avc4f

Better than Yayuns version but still not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

NeVeR wrote: »

Use Parcel Motel to the Northern Ireland address.

I order to the ROI address with my first order and took just over 3 weeks.

I ordered to the NI address then and there was three separate packages. One arrived within 8 days and the other two on Day 11.

I just got Brazil home and Portugal away from Macs - Both Nike - I got XL and they are tight. I would say at best they are a M to L - I've a lot of Large shirts and T-Shirts and they all fit fine. XL was the largest I could order and they are tight.

The quality is the best i've seen.. you wouldn't even know they are replica's

What size are you? I'm an "L" so I went for "XL". They fit great.

Apart from my Brazil 3rd shirt which is a bit tight but I think it's because it's the "Players Version"

Basically, I had the same order sent in two different packages. One to PM and the other to Ireland. They were shipped at exactly the same time. The difference was 12 days!

Frisbee wrote: »
    Use Parcel Motel to the Northern Ireland address.

I order to the ROI address with my first order and took just over 3 weeks.

I ordered to the NI address then and there was three separate packages. One arrived within 8 days and the other two on Day 11.

I'll use them next time for sure.
    What size are you? I'm an "L" so I went for "XL". They fit great.

Apart from my Brazil 3rd shirt which is a bit tight but I think it's because it's the "Players Version"

Basically, I had the same order sent in two different packages. One to PM and the other to Ireland. They were shipped at exactly the same time. The difference was 12 days!

I would say i'm getting closer to a L in Irish clothes. I went shopping the weekend and tried on a few size L and they fit prefect. ( I was an XL - losing weight ) - I ordered XL's from Macs and they are a bit tight.. but hopefully when I lose a little more weight they will fit better.

I was talking with them on Skype an hour ago and asked if they would do bigger sizes and they said they might for 2014/2015 do an XXL in there sizes, but its up to the production team he said.

I'll use them next time for sure.

I would say i'm getting closer to a L in Irish clothes. I went shopping the weekend and tried on a few size L and they fit prefect. ( I was an XL - losing weight ) - I ordered XL's from Macs and they are a bit tight.. but hopefully when I lose a little more weight they will fit better.

I was talking with them on Skype an hour ago and asked if they would do bigger sizes and they said they might for 2014/2015 do an XXL in there sizes, but its up to the production team he said.

Ah, you'll be very surprised what a little bit of weight loss will do to the jerseys. I got an Arsenal one a couple of months ago and it was tight! Lost 2-3 lbs and it fit perfectly. When you get down to a solid L in Irish clothes, the XL jerseys should fit well!

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Just emailed Mac seller about Liverpool jerseys and they send me a few pics. Don't look great to be honest.
    Lines are still more visible than they should be.

http://imgur.com/a/Avc4f

Better than Yayuns version but still not great.

Glad people like the quaility I've recived 15 jerseys a few pairs nicks n socks too and have order in for more! Quaility class but I would say avoid united Liverpool Celtic jerseys. I mean when 30 lads on a Sunday in the pub have the same top as you any tiny difference will be very noticeable. Where as if you get Dortmund there's not a big chance of others wearing the real one standing next too you. Altho amongst my friends weve nearly every jersey going!

WARNING LADS! Don't let the Miss's/wife/mother boil wash the jerseys! Nice cool washs and air dry not tumble dry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ah, you'll be very surprised what a little bit of weight loss will do to the jerseys. I got an Arsenal one a couple of months ago and it was tight! Lost 2-3 lbs and it fit perfectly. When you get down to a solid L in Irish clothes, the XL jerseys should fit well!

Can confirm.. Lost 15lbs and the XL shirts fit great.

PinkFly wrote: »
    Hi could someone pm me the Mac too?

Me too please!

Lads do the real jersey's have those side air holes.. or whatever they are called ?

My Brazil and Portugal ones both have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Lads do the real jersey's have those side air holes.. or whatever they are called ?

Player style jerseys do, fans style dont.
    So the jerseys the players actually wear do, the ones you generally find in shops dont

Player style jerseys do, fans style dont.
    So the jerseys the players actually wear do, the ones you generally find in shops dont

When buying from Mac's seller do you's tell him that you only want fan style?
    Becasue every jersey i've gotten has been player style.. And there a lot tighter :p

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    When buying from Mac's seller do you's tell him that you only want fan style?
    Becasue every jersey i've gotten has been player style.. And there a lot tighter :p

You can request either. Yes the player styles are tighter! The only one like that I have is psg and it also has those rubber t things like shoulder pads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

So, finally got my other jerseys yesterday. France & Holland. Absolutely perfect! I think i'll drop into the shop at the weekend wearing my France one and play Spot the Difference. There are 2 buttons on the collar, one main big one and another smaller one which is very flimsy. If anything, i'd say that button is different something you'd never notice. But i'm just guessing.

Shipped May 6th.

10 working days or 10 days? Can anyone shed some light on this? I ordered my jerseys from Yayun last Monday which are unfortunately being sent to the Irish ParcelMotel but I need to plan a trip around the pick up date. When I track them using this site: (http://track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php) it says: Status - Received by China Post, Location - Beijing, Destination - Ireland. Will I get these before the World Cup? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

10 working days or 10 days? Can anyone shed some light on this? I ordered my jerseys from Yayun last Monday which are unfortunately being sent to the Irish ParcelMotel but I need to plan a trip around the pick up date. When I track them using this site: (http://track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php) it says: Status - Received by China Post, Location - Beijing, Destination - Ireland. Will I get these before the World Cup? :pac:

Try tracking on 17track.

It sounds like your jerseys are only at the collection stage. 17track might have more info though.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

My Yanun Order. which has taken well over a month, landed in UK customs 2 days ago and not a word since.
    Slightly worried now, I ordered to my Parcel Motel (North).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Oat23 wrote: »
    Try tracking on 17track.

It sounds like your jerseys are only at the collection stage. 17track might have more info though.

Ah it says they're still transporting. Also (using Google Translate): 2014-05-26 14:33, 96 Yuxin Garden Post Office bulk group, acceptance Bureau acceptance, Ireland, Collection, IE. So not even sent yet by the look of it :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I wouldn't say no to a PM of macs seller. Wanna get some new jerseies ;)

• Advertisement

Superfint wrote: »
    My Yanun Order. which has taken well over a month, landed in UK customs 2 days ago and not a word since.
    Slightly worried now, I ordered to my Parcel Motel (North).

Both Parcel arrived. Very disapointed to be honest.
    I got Belgium away and its obviously pretty bad, The fonts for the printing not proper(Knew that) & are fine but the crest not stitched, fitting horrible.

Also got Dortmund Champions League shirt in XL, I got the away in XL last order and that wasnt too tight, this Champions league is nothing like the XL in the away shirt.

Got Spain jersey & Brazil 3rd for others and they are fine (S & M).

And got Liverpool shirts too, they are pretty decent actually. The Spain shirt is also the wrong shirt, I ordered for a fellow Boardsie!

These shirts took an age to land here too. Gonna order from Macs seller next in few months, bread & water diet till then!!!
    The bizare sizing is head wrecking, particularly the Dortmund ones (1ok, other way shorter/smaller), and the Belgium one is so poor.

http://imgur.com/c4A8cHn
    http://imgur.com/9nzULmv
    http://imgur.com/yGEI2G4
    http://imgur.com/wHvZx9M
    http://imgur.com/fEkFkay
    http://imgur.com/KmVjopM

Both Parcel arrived. Very disapointed to be honest.
    I got Belgium away and its obviously pretty bad, The fonts for the printing not proper(Knew that) & are fine but the crest not stitched, fitting horrible.

Also got Dortmund Champions League shirt in XL, I got the away in XL last order and that wasnt too tight, this Champions league is nothing like the XL in the away shirt.

Got Spain jersey & Brazil 3rd for others and they are fine (S & M).

And got Liverpool shirts too, they are pretty decent actually.

These shirts took an age to land here too. Gonna order from Macs seller next in few months, bread & water diet till then!!!

http://imgur.com/c4A8cHn

I have the Belgium and dortmund ones. Both official fonts and can vouch for how good they are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

I wouldn't say no to a PM of macs seller. Wanna get some new jerseies ;)

+1, would be very much appreciated. That new Roma jersey is delish.

I have the Belgium and dortmund ones. Both official fonts and can vouch for how good they are!

Mac have a look at my pics of Belgium if you have a minute to spare, and can you confirm your seller's shirt pi**es all over my shirt?

Quality from Yanun usually good, more disapointed in sizing, quality wise apart from Belgium is great.

Mac have a look at my pics of Belgium if you have a minute to spare, and can you confirm your seller's shirt pi**es all over my shirt?

Quality from Yanun usually good, more disapointed in sizing, quality wise apart from Belgium is great.

Well I have the home one and the badge is stiched. It looks like mine is closer too the real thing then your. I've the official fonts aswell.

Why get lewandowski tho when hes off too bayern?

Well I have the home one and the badge is stiched. It looks like mine is closer too the real thing then your. I've the official fonts aswell.

Why get lewandowski tho when hes off too bayern?

Yeah Love Kuba & Lewandowski, Have Kuba on all my other shirts (Fave player) so went with Lewa on this, hate Bayern so last chance to get him on a shirt for me. Its a Polish thing, lived there abit & going out with a pole.

Might stick an order with your fella for this Belgium shirt today. Gonna keep the Dortmund shirt, I'll fit in the shirt in few months, more motivation I guess to shed a few more pounds.

Order from Yayun, all perfect. 10 days from order to delivery using Parcel Motel.
    Ff4YEQr.jpg
    u5EqqS4.jpg
    p6Fyt8p.jpg
    dOErCgr.jpg
    EDiKL3f.jpg

If anyone wants to PM me Mac's seller, that'd be great!! :)

Only 10 days!!
    Was that posted to Parcel Motel NI or local?

Either way i might have to try Yayun! :pac:

Only 10 days!!

My fela is now usen dhl 3 bucks and 3-5 days delivery. Placed an order today so waiting to see how it turns out

Only 10 days!!

NI!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Can I get a PM for Mac's seller too??

My fela is now usen dhl 3 bucks and 3-5 days delivery. Placed an order today so waiting to see how it turns out

Do you have to request this? Just placed an order with him but wasn't mentioned about method of delivery. First one was 22 days by post

Antibac wrote: »
    Do you have to request this? Just placed an order with him but wasn't mentioned about method of delivery. First one was 22 days by post

Are you in touch via email?

This was only offered too me recently tho

Are you in touch via email?

Yes I am. Should I request it by email?

Yes I am. Should I request it by email?

Yes ask about dhl bud

Yes ask about dhl bud

Cheers will do. Have to say he does great stuff!

Yes ask about dhl bud

Do you order all your shirts via email or from the website?
    Seems like its a lot easier via email.

Do you order all your shirts via email or from the website?
    Seems like its a lot easier via email.

First order on the website latest one via email. No issues ordering this way either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Would really appreciate if someone could PM me macs seller please, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement