Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My fela is now usen dhl 3 bucks and 3-5 days delivery. Placed an order today so waiting to see how it turns out

Are you using Macs or Yayun?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

If someone could PM me Mac's too I'd be grateful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

could someone PM macs seller too please,cheers lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Do you order all your shirts via email or from the website?
    Seems like its a lot easier via email.

Email bud... Talk over email too him

Duff wrote: »
    Are you using Macs or Yayun?

Well seen as I'm Mac I'm usen macs seller bud

• Advertisement

Greece
    A.Madrid
    PSG
    Germany

Greece and Germany are new the others I have 12 months. Size wise all are medium (I'm 13 stone 5-10ish)
    The psg is player style. Badge and nike sign rubber.has the FIFA respect badge and champs league badge on either sleeve also rubber shoulder bits as seen in pic. Also tighter then the other 3. Greece and Madrid both nike practically same size. Germany is addidas and slightly bigger (only slightly)

Have Belgium home (10 on front and E.Hazard 10 on back) and it's a beaut but it's in the wash ill post pics later. Got dortmund shorts and Argentina socks too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

My fela is now usen dhl 3 bucks and 3-5 days delivery. Placed an order today so waiting to see how it turns out

Checked with him re DHL and he is looking for 36 dollars for DHL delivery. How'd u get it for 3!

Antibac wrote: »
    Checked with him re DHL and he is looking for 36 dollars for DHL delivery. How'd u get it for 3!

My order was over 30 items maybe bud. Parcel motel will have it here in 10 days tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I always look forward to Mac's upside down jersey pics :pac:

• Advertisement

Shorts and socks top notch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know how long it takes for Parcel motel to deliver local and not NI?

My order was over 30 items maybe bud. Parcel motel will have it here in 10 days tho

Cheers mate. Think I'll try Parcel motel on the next lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

PM for Mac's seller would be appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

Could I get a PM for Mac's seller also? Cheers

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Anyone know how long it takes for Parcel motel to deliver local and not NI?

Think it's the same as to your door. To UK is quicker because there is more transport between there and the UK where as Ireland has much less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Is the normal route through, worldwide DC heathrow? How long does it normally take from here?

TIA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Could someone please PM me mac's sellers?? Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Could anyone pm me about this "mac" seller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Would really appreciate if someone could PM me macs seller. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's probably time for a special "PM requests for Mac's seller" thread!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    It's probably time for a special "PM requests for Mac's seller" thread!

Need too know basis bud. Don't need it going like triads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Would really appreciate if someone could pm me the details of Macs seller please, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Need too know basis bud. Don't need it going like triads!

I NEED a Chile jersey!!

Held a real German jersey up along side one from my seller today and couldn't find ANY differences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Does Mac's seller do female shaped jerseys or kids sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Oat23 wrote: »
    Yes. I PM'd you the site if you are looking to buy.
    Any chance of a PM too please mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Mars Bar wrote: »

not on there site.. But I have him on Skype i'll ask and get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I just heard they do, I've PM'ed you.

• Advertisement

Yes he does. Never got any so am unsure as to how good the sizes are etc

Held a real German jersey up along side one from my seller today and couldn't find ANY differences.

Ditto with the Spain one!

Ditto with the Spain one!

What's else did you get?

What's else did you get?

Last seasons Utd away, Italy home and Dortmund home. Utd one is the player issue. All great quality.

Last seasons Utd away, Italy home and Dortmund home. Utd one is the player issue. All great quality.

How does the united compare? I have the dortmund home and away both top notch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭manlad

Would be grateful for a PM of Macs site. Cheers

• Advertisement

How does the united compare? I have the dortmund home and away both top notch!

Haven't checked it instore but looks the real deal. Yea love the Dortmund one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Any chance of a PM for Mac's site please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Arse biscuits. My other half put on a wash and the font is lifting on the jerseys I got from Macs seller and Yayun. It was only 40 degrees too.

That seems a bit nuts. I've put the odd hot wash on with a few jerseys and never had a problem before. I've usually found that a problem only happens if you regularly boil them.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Got 2 orders from Mac's seller. Think it was about 17 days from order to me collecting from Parcel Motel. Got the home Brazil first time out and the 3rd Brazil and Portugal away the 2nd time. I'm usually a Medium in Man Utd jerseys. I went for the large in all these and they are a perfect fit. Quality is top notch in all of them. Great customer service as well. When you put the order through, they contact you by email for your paypal address and then they send you an invoice. All very quick and painless. Cheers Mac

v3ttel wrote: »
    Arse biscuits. My other half put on a wash and the font is lifting on the jerseys I got from Macs seller and Yayun. It was only 40 degrees too.

That seems a bit nuts. I've put the odd hot wash on with a few jerseys and never had a problem before. I've usually found that a problem only happens if you regularly boil them.....

I've said several times bud a cool wash and no dryer. I know real jerseys that haven't survived hot washs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭markc1184

I've ordered a few different jersies from different sellers just to compare between sellers and see which was best to stick too. I've ordered 2 from Mac's seller (cheers for the PM) and then 2 from 2 separate sellers on AliExpress which I seen people using on different forums. I've a question about AliExpress though. My orders were placed on May 27th and still say they are being processed by the sellers. Has anyone used Ali before and do they usually take a while to dispatch? If it gets close to the final date should I use the option to extend the date or take the refund and start over? I've also ordered some to my home and some to Parcel Motel just to see if there are any problems with customs etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Ordered a Napoli Away and Japan world cup today from macs seller. Deliver to Parcel motel NI. will post pics when they arrive

markc1184 wrote: »
    I've ordered a few different jersies from different sellers just to compare between sellers and see which was best to stick too. I've ordered 2 from Mac's seller (cheers for the PM) and then 2 from 2 separate sellers on AliExpress which I seen people using on different forums. I've a question about AliExpress though. My orders were placed on May 27th and still say they are being processed by the sellers. Has anyone used Ali before and do they usually take a while to dispatch? If it gets close to the final date should I use the option to extend the date or take the refund and start over? I've also ordered some to my home and some to Parcel Motel just to see if there are any problems with customs etc.

I used Yayun on aliexpress. Took 14 days to arrive (I used PM). Maybe three days before it said dispatched. No issues with customs and happy with quality.

I'd say contact the seller for an update. I was checking my China post tracking number daily!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Been using Yayun for the last while and have no complaints with him. However for my next order think I might use Parcel Motel because it seems quicker from what I have read. Never used it before so should I use the NI address or the ROI address? Does it make any difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭bren2001

Been using Yayun for the last while and have no complaints with him. However for my next order think I might use Parcel Motel because it seems quicker from what I have read. Never used it before so should I use the NI address or the ROI address? Does it make any difference?

Using the ROI address will ship it to Ireland and hence will be the exact same delivery time as to your house. The NI address goes through the UK and appears to be much faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

thanks for clearing that up. will use the NI address so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Joekers

Ordered 7 Jerseys off Mac's seller 6 for the World Cup and 1 for the NFL. Order arrived today took 23 days from time of dispatch to my front door, quality is excellent on all them really impressed with the NFL Jersey especially all Nike are perfect fits just the Argentina which is adidas is slightly bigger than your regular medium but still top quality. Will definetly be ordering a few more after the World Cup. Photos to follow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

neil.p.b wrote: »
    I NEED a Chile jersey!!

Same here, got them in the office sweep, can someone PM me Mac's seller please?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

Can someone pm me the seller also thanks

Joekers wrote: »
    Ordered 7 Jerseys off Mac's seller 6 for the World Cup and 1 for the NFL. Order arrived today took 23 days from time of dispatch to my front door, quality is excellent on all them really impressed with the NFL Jersey especially all Nike are perfect fits just the Argentina which is adidas is slightly bigger than your regular medium but still top quality. Will definetly be ordering a few more after the World Cup. Photos to follow
    Ya 23-30 days is the average from order too door via china post

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement