Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Joekers wrote: »
    Ordered 7 Jerseys off Mac's seller 6 for the World Cup and 1 for the NFL. Order arrived today took 23 days from time of dispatch to my front door, quality is excellent on all them really impressed with the NFL Jersey especially all Nike are perfect fits just the Argentina which is adidas is slightly bigger than your regular medium but still top quality. Will definetly be ordering a few more after the World Cup. Photos to follow

How is the NFL Jersey for size I've a small from a different site and its pretty big,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

Hococop wrote: »
    How is the NFL Jersey for size I've a small from a different site and its pretty big,

I got a medium for a friend he is about 6 foot 7 and 15 stone and it fits him perfectly if I was to get one for myself 5 foot 6 12 stone a small would be a grand size id say

2lji893.jpg10xzdkz.jpg
    2u3z2gn.jpg2hpr8jk.jpg20scfmf.jpg2h2qy2t.jpg
    14wuhba.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Mac does your seller take requests? looking to get the Lille away and Ajax away but I can't see them on his site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mac does your seller take requests? looking to get the Lille away and Ajax away but I can't see them on his site

He normally has both kits. Pop him am email the address is on the site. The France away is a sexy kit. The pictures don't do it justice IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Could someone also PM Macs sellers details to me please

MrMac84 wrote: »
    He normally has both kits. Pop him am email the address is on the site. The France away is a sexy kit. The pictures don't do it justice IMO

Yeah it really doesn't both jerseys are absolutely cracking

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

I'd say it'll be a few weeks before the Ajax away is available no seller has it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Joekers wrote: »
    Yeah it really doesn't both jerseys are absolutely cracking

I ordered France home from Mac's seller. It's absolutely perfect and so much nicer on than it looks in pics. I'm Large, I ordered an XL and it fits perfectly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

For the people getting there jersey's shipped to Parcel Motel NI, is there any way for me to have it shipped up to NI and then down to my local PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    For the people getting there jersey's shipped to Parcel Motel NI, is there any way for me to have it shipped up to NI and then down to my local PM?

That's how it works, you elect a local motel and they bring the package from their warehouse in NI to it when it arrives

That's how it works, you elect a local motel and they bring the package from their warehouse in NI to it when it arrives

Oh..
    Well that makes a lot more sense.

nostrils wrote: »
    I'd say it'll be a few weeks before the Ajax away is available no seller has it yet.

13/14 Ajax away is the one I'm after. cracking kit imo

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/7926606/

13/14 Ajax away is the one I'm after. cracking kit imo

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/albums/7926606/

That sold out bud! I have it myself from him and then a few months later tried too order for my buddy and it was sold out Email him with the picture to ya never know

That sold out bud! I have it myself from him and then a few months later tried too order for my buddy and it was sold out Email him with the picture to ya never know

yeah ill send him an email now, wanted to stick with your seller cause of the great things I've heard. If he can't get it I'll chance Yayun for it

• Advertisement

Oh..
    Well that makes a lot more sense.

I tot I explained that too you in the PM bud? You put in your adress as

Mr Blobby
    38656346 (they give you this I.d number)
    Mikinlly road
    Northern Ireland

And the parcel gets sent via uk air lanes (which we all seem too think are much faster) too the above address they then transport the items too your local parcel motel (when your registering on the site they give you a list of the ones in your area) then they charge you €3.50 per parcel they drop off for you

I tot I explained that too you in the PM bud? You put in your adress as

Mr Blobby
    38656346 (they give you this I.d number)
    Mikinlly road
    Northern Ireland

And the parcel gets sent via uk air lanes (which we all seem too think are much faster) too the above address they then transport the items too your local parcel motel (when your registering on the site they give you a list of the ones in your area) then they charge you €3.50 per parcel they drop off for you

I just wasn't sure if they sent your jerseys down from there place in NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

I'd appreciate a PM with the seller details, cheers

Anyone ordered off different sites any seen any difference in the quality or are they all pretty much the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Hey, can I get a PM with the details for Mac's seller? Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Has anyone got the players style Adizero adidas jerseys? Just wondering what the fit is like? I'm a medium usually but as these are tighter I'm wondering if I should go for large?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Could someone please PM me details of Mac's seller? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Andrew 83 wrote: »

could some kind soul pass me the details as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

What's the best way to make payment to Macs seller? I used the bank transfer option for my last purchase but I'd like to know for future if the others are better options.

markc1184 wrote: »
    What's the best way to make payment to Macs seller? I used the bank transfer option for my last purchase but I'd like to know for future if the others are better options.

I've allways used paypal no probs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Andrew 83 wrote: »

Likewise, if someone could PM details , would be appreciated. getting good reviews here by sounds of things.

I've allways used paypal no probs

I emailed asking if there was a PayPal option because I couldn't see it mentioned on the website but got a reply saying they don't accept it.

I emailed asking if there was a PayPal option because I couldn't see it mentioned on the website but got a reply saying they don't accept it.

They're very sussy about PayPal. Could've thought you were fishing for info.

If you order, they'll and you a PayPal invoice

I paid via skrill. Went through fine... seems a very similar system to paypal. He emails you his email and you transfer the money there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Hi lads, apologies if this is already asked, but has anyone bought off these guys, are they legit or is it the usual made in Thailand rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The jerseys I got off Hitjerseys (wow) were fine for what I paid (think it was <€100 for 5 l/s shirts with patches and names on the back) but the crests were hard plastic and very noticeable for the most part. People on Boards at the time were disappointed. Won't be using them again and will probably use Mac's seller when next season's kits are out. All the labels have peeled off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

What's macs seller? Can I get a pm please

MrStuffins wrote: »
    They're very sussy about PayPal. Could've thought you were fishing for info.

If you order, they'll and you a PayPal invoice

Thanks. Made another order for the Germany home jersey and they have offered a PayPal payment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

A decided hipster tone to my latest batch of shirts;

9Wit9eL.jpg

YOYYrpp.jpg

0e9l7es.jpg

9IgKQw3.jpg

54 dollars for the lot. Took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Ordered here; http://www.aliexpress.com/store/627018

That Torino one is beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I'm struggling to determine whether my jerseys from yayun have been sent yet. I'm sending them to ParcelMotel in Ireland but come Monday it will have been three weeks since I ordered. When I track the jerseys on the DHgate website, the shipping status for my parcels is collection. Does this mean they were sent on the 26th of May as stated on the site or that they haven't been sent yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Just ordered a player style Germany home jersey. Got it sent to the house. Hopefully it's here before Germany are in the final! :P

lads could someone quickly answer me, is a small in US size equivalent to a Medium in Europe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Feck sake now I have to get a Torino jersey. Have an epic career going with them on FIFA.

Would have loved Immobile on the back but will settle for Cerci.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Moneymaker wrote: »
    A decided hipster tone to my latest batch of shirts;

54 dollars for the lot. Took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Damn you Moneymaker, I think I might have to get that Torino myself as well! :pac:

What type delivery did you get - PM or standard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Just received my jerseys from Mac's seller (Argentina and Liverpool). Quality looks very good, haven't tried them on yet though. Took about 4 weeks with the regular postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

lads could someone quickly answer me, is a small in US size equivalent to a Medium in Europe?

No

neil.p.b wrote: »
    No

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

Could someone PM me the details for Macs Seller,cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I'm struggling to determine whether my jerseys from yayun have been sent yet. I'm sending them to ParcelMotel in Ireland but come Monday it will have been three weeks since I ordered. When I track the jerseys on the DHgate website, the shipping status for my parcels is collection. Does this mean they were sent on the 26th of May as stated on the site or that they haven't been sent yet?

Anyone? :(

Anyone? :(

Did they give you a shipping number? Try checking 17track.net

When mine were sent, the status didn't change until they were delivered. It was unchanged for over 3 weeks.

Next time, get them sent to PM in Northern Ireland. They'll be much MUCH quicker!

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Did they give you a shipping number? Try checking 17track.net

When mine were sent, the status didn't change until they were delivered. It was unchanged for over 3 weeks.

Next time, get them sent to PM in Northern Ireland. They'll be much MUCH quicker!

Yep, same thing here.
    I ordered my jacket and its been nearly 2 weeks since its changed.

Yep, same thing here.
    I ordered my jacket and its been nearly 2 weeks since its changed.

Nothing new there bud. Mine didn't change from on way too arrived till 5 days after I got it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Mac, how long did ur delivery take with DHL from ur seller?

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Mac, how long did ur delivery take with DHL from ur seller?

Still waitin tho he said it should be any day now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Still waitin tho he said it should be any day now.

How long since ya order man, I ordered off him via DHL last Saturday, he said there was some holidays on and the DHL Hongkong were only back to work Tuesday.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement