Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i regret not ordering a spain jersey a couple of weeks ago. pointless ordering now as i wont get it until after the world cup :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i regret not ordering a spain jersey a couple of weeks ago. pointless ordering now as i wont get it until after the world cup :(

Use Parcel Motel NI and you should have it within 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Mac, how long did ur delivery take with DHL from ur seller?

DHL Hong Kong picked up my order from Macs Seller today after the delay with the national holiday over there. I ordered from him last Friday.
    Will let you know when its delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

How long since ya order man, I ordered off him via DHL last Saturday, he said there was some holidays on and the DHL Hongkong were only back to work Tuesday.

Ill pop him a mail in a sec can't even member which day I ordered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

collecting different jerseys is addictive. I ordered my first two Monday and have ordered three more since :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

DHL Hong Kong picked up my order from Macs Seller today after the delay with the national holiday over there. I ordered from him last Friday.
    Will let you know when its delivered.

Mine too, got my tracking no. earlier. Hopefully it's here by Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Just a quick update.

I bought two jerseys - one from Yayun, and one from Macs.

The one I got from Yayun was the Spain home kit for the 2014 WC, Players Version.
    Exceptional quality, perfect sizing for me (Small) -- very happy with it.

The other I got from Macs was USA's away WC 2014 jersey. Size SMALL again. Ordered on 30th, picked up today (Saturday) from Parcel Motel. Quality of the jersey excellent again, Great delivery times.

Can't have any complaints about either seller, both delivered to expectations.

Doocey wrote: »
    Just a quick update.

The one I got from Yayun was the Spain home kit for the 2014 WC, Players Version.

The other I got from Macs was USA's away WC 2014 jersey. Size SMALL again. Ordered on 30th, picked up today (Saturday) from Parcel Motel. Quality of the jersey excellent again, Great delivery times.

I'm guessing you got yours delivered to Parcel Motel NI?
    I had mine shipped in the 21st and i'm still waiting :P

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'm guessing you got yours delivered to Parcel Motel NI?
    I had mine shipped in the 21st and i'm still waiting :P

Indeed I did.

That's odd, you're getting it delivered to PM? Maybe send them a quick email, or chat to them via Skype - Mac's usually very helpful in keeping one updated on status of the parcel. :)

Indeed I did.

That's odd, you're getting it delivered to PM? Maybe send them a quick email, or chat to them via Skype - Mac's usually very helpful in keeping one updated on status of the parcel. :)

No its going straight to my house.
    I'll using PM next time though.

• Advertisement

No its going straight to my house.
    I'll using PM next time though.

Definitely. delivered it there on a Saturday, so no waiting for Monday.

PM is King! :)

Just a quick update.

8 days too parcel motel from my fela is class!! Be doing that my self in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭davemckenna25

Can someone please send me the details for mac's seller as well please. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My fela is now usen dhl 3 bucks and 3-5 days delivery. Placed an order today so waiting to see how it turns out

Is he using DHL to your door, or to Parcel Motel ?

I'd be a bit wary of using DHL as I think it will bring problems, and not related to their good service.

You have it fairly quick with China Post Air to PM Northern Ireland, I'd be more inclined to stick with that, than run the risk of a stricter import regime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

Quick question for anyone using parcel motel with Mac's seller, I know the charge is 3.50 for using them but is it 3.50 per parcel ? My order came in four separate packages but all at the same time would I be charged per package ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Joekers wrote: »
    Quick question for anyone using parcel motel with Mac's seller, I know the charge is 3.50 for using them but is it 3.50 per parcel ? My order came in four separate packages but all at the same time would I be charged per package ?

You'll get charged for each package. You could try emailing Parcel Motel and telling them

hi guys. i see there is 2 different sellers to choose from. which one is best? and why cant macs seller be mentioned here? its like a big secret :P

looking to hopefully get the spain jersey(i wish i ordered it weeks ago) atletico madrid and maybe another.

could i be told how to do it? i havent ordered since soccertriads was around

MarkY91 wrote: »
    hi guys. i see there is 2 different sellers to choose from. which one is best? and why cant macs seller be mentioned here? its like a big secret :P

looking to hopefully get the spain jersey(i wish i ordered it weeks ago) atletico madrid and maybe another.

could i be told how to do it? i havent ordered since soccertriads was around

Mac's seems to be the best, but there's very little difference.

I'll PM you now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Could some one send me a link to macs seller

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Conchurl wrote: »
    Could some one send me a link to macs seller

Likewise, I'd appreciate a link.

With Yayun, how long does it take him to get back to you after you place the order? i.e. I ordered 1 jersey off him (using the Germany jersey as a template) and in the comments to seller, I filled in what I wanted - i.e. Liverpool jersey, size, name/number etc. Submitted my order but didn't pay. That was what Mikey's post said to to, is that correct?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

Hello , looking to order Argentina jersey could someone pm me this yayun seller or mac seller.

Also I'm heading away on the 3rd of July if I ordered tomorrow using parcel motel do you think I would get it by then ?

someone mailed me for macs seller. i deleted their PM by accident as i tried to send a PM back. now i dont know their username -_-

Just for anyone thinking about ordering from Macs seller, they're having issues with DHL and their last shipment is under inspection in HK so i would steer clear of that option for the time being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Anybody wanting a cheap jersey for 5 a side etc. have a look on Sportsdirect,they have a load of them reduced today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

Buying different WC jersies from these sites has become a little addictive. Ordered Japan home and Italy away this morning. I think that will do me for now. I'll pick up some European club jersies later on in the summer.

• Advertisement

markc1184 wrote: »
    Buying different WC jersies from these sites has become a little addictive. Ordered Japan home and Italy away this morning. I think that will do me for now. I'll pick up some European club jersies later on in the summer.
    Welcome too my world

19 days and counting, since my order was shipped.
    I'd say i'll have it this week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Just for anyone thinking about ordering from Macs seller, they're having issues with DHL and their last shipment is under inspection in HK so i would steer clear of that option for the time being.

Just came on to post the same. Have a package under inspection with DHL in Hongkong. He's gonna try and get it sorted and cleared he says.

He also says if it doesn't send he has the order prepared to send again from another city.

Stick to parcel motel lads, less hassle.

Just came on to post the same. Have a package under inspection with DHL in Hongkong. He's gonna try and get it sorted and cleared he says.

He also says if it doesn't send he has the order prepared to send again from another city.

Interesting. Keep us posted.

ive ordered n atletico madrid jersey from macs seller today using the free post option to parcel motel in belfast. ive seen that the belfast one gets them here quicker than the dublin one.

hopefully i aint waiting too long :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭j14

Any chance of getting a PM with Macs seller? Trying to get the Germany home shirt. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Could anybody recommend a place in Dublin that can print name/number onto the back of WC jerseys? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

Could anyone pm me the macs seller details ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Hi would appreciate a pm with macs seller.

Just to let everyone know that Macs seller has sorted the problem with DHL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Just a little update. While it was stopped in Hongkong, it has been sent again from another city and has departed. Whether there will be any problems getting as far as my door is another matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Hi lads, I'm looking for somewhere to pick up this year's Atletico home shirt. I'm from Cork so I dunno how Parcel Motel would work for me, I've had stuff ordered and stopped at customs before so if anyone has any good suggestions for sites I'd really appreciate a PM. Thanks

Just to let everyone know that Macs seller has sorted the problem with DHL.

Jersey arrived today. Missed the delivery but at least i know it made it here without any further issues. Will post pics tomorrow. It was dispatched Saturday and got here today with a two day delay in HK so it's a very fast.

Jersey arrived today. Missed the delivery but at least i know it made it here without any further issues. Will post pics tomorrow. It was dispatched Saturday and got here today with a two day delay in HK so it's a very fast.

Mines out for delivery at the minute. Should get it this afternoon.
    Very quick turnaround from Hong Kong when it got through clearance on Tuesday.
    Will post pics when I get home this evening.

Ugh.. Everyone getting their shirts delivered so quickly!
    My ordered was shipped 22 days ago... Gonna go with PM next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

I believe it would be very helpful if people actually said who they ordered off when they're posting stuff about their orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Ugh.. Everyone getting their shirts delivered so quickly!
    My ordered was shipped 22 days ago... Gonna go with PM next time.

Ha! Your not the only one! Am still waiting and I sent them to PM. It's approx 10-12 days now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

Thats very quick. How much extra is the DHL option? Think I'll use that from now on.

My last order with dhl was charge at the door lads so ye may have a charge aswell check that out

My order from Mac's seller arrived this afternoon. (Sent via DHL direct to my house).
    Ordered 30th May, sent to DHL on the 6th June, delayed for 3-4 days for some customs issue in Hong Kong to be solved and was sent Tuesday afternoon and arrived Thursday.
    [12-13 days from order, 2 days for DHL from Hong Kong]

Just a note: DHL delivery costs about 30 dollars extra, Check with Mac's seller to see if that customs delay was a one off before you order.

All jerseys were ordered as size XL.
    All are great quality - official printing/font looks perfect, embroidered crests.
    Argentina Away, France Home and Uruguay Home are beauties.
    Chelsea Away is a bit baggy but it is an XL.

Pics below:
    Croatia Away Shirt - Rakitic 7

IMG_20140612_165941.jpg , IMG_20140612_165905.jpg, IMG_20140612_165925.jpg

England Away Shirt - Shaw 23
    IMG_20140612_170012.jpg,IMG_20140612_170025.jpg

France Home Shirt - Pogba 19
    IMG_20140612_170050.jpg,IMG_20140612_170102.jpg,IMG_20140612_170108.jpg

Argentina Away Shirt - Kun Aguero 16
    IMG_20140612_170148.jpg,IMG_20140612_170201.jpg

Uruguay Home Shirt - Godin 3
    IMG_20140612_170427.jpg,IMG_20140612_170440.jpg,IMG_20140612_170454.jpg

Chelsea Away Shirt - Azpilicueta 28
    IMG_20140612_170307.jpg,IMG_20140612_170325.jpg

markc1184 wrote: »
    Thats very quick. How much extra is the DHL option? Think I'll use that from now on.

$30 but i think its pretty much a flat rate so pays to buy more!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Looking to get the Germany home jersey if somebody could kindly pm me a seller or if anyone is combining orders let me know cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

34xf7zo.jpg

Ordered this from a seller on dhgate, quality matches that of mac sellers or yayun, 10 working days delivery time to PM and only cost €12,

Said I'd try out a few different sellers and I'm delighted with it

*sorry for the poor pic but it's a perfect replica

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

Ordered this from a seller on dhgate, quality matches that of mac sellers or yayun, 10 working days delivery time to PM and only cost €12,

Said I'd try out a few different sellers and I'm delighted with it

*sorry for the poor pic but it's a perfect replica
    I buy from whoever is cheapest and has a good rating on aliexpress or dhgate and the quality is always great,all the sellers are buying them from the same factories in china.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Can someone PM me the details for mac's seller, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement