Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website that can translate a large list of words?

• 25-05-2010 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anyone website or program that can translate a large list of words without trying to translate them as sentences?

For example if you wanted to translate an English dictionary into a French one. I don't think google translate can do this because it tries to correct grammar and form sentences instead of just a straight word for word translation or am I wrong and there is a way of doing this?

So basically I have a list of over 1000 Spanish words that are not related to each other and I want to translate them into English.

Thanks for any help.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to the Spanish language forum. The literature forum is for, erm, discussion of literature:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Try a full stop between each word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Google has a translate function

Advertisement