Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Psychic in Dublin City???

Options
  • 25-05-2010 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi there,

Just wondering does anyone know of a good psychic in Dublin. I've have read some websites and Carol Byrne appears to be good. Does anyone know where she is based? If you have her number would you mind pm me it.

I live and work in Dublin City Centre so if anyone knows of a good psychic i'd appreciate the information.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

theres a few on south william street. recommend june in psychic eye or eddie christian next door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MandyManders

Thanks Stepdoyle.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Carol works from Anns Angels shop in Wexford. I think her details are on the directory on paranormal.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mollymuffs

I have been to Eddie Cristian a few times and so have some friends..he is scarily spot on and will spend as much time as you need with him..make sure to get their early though..

Advertisement