Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jose in tears

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

looks like he's given him an old hand shandy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Was hoping Jose was headin back to loaf him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

That's mental.
    You always hear the Chelsea boys speaking so highly of him and I’ve always found it hard to reconcile that with the media picture of him as a confident, smug, arrogant kind of guy. I still know nothing of how the lad operates on a one to one level, but he is clearly very good at his job. I'm thinkin Madrid for CL next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Marco must have insulted his mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Call him what you want but he is the hottest property in world football at the moment .

The man is fooking genius ...I remember when Chelsea went after him from Porto . I was saying bit of a risk .
    Fair enough he had won the CL with an average Porto Team with no real household names (at the time) but looking at what he has done since leaves no doubt that the man is a pure winner ....a pompous , arrogant confident winner but a winner .
    I bet you any supporter wouldn't turn him down as the next manager of their beloved tram .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Thought that was gonna be some crap parody vid. Truly bizarre.

What a manager tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

thats really uneasy to watch imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Why in the fúck is he hugging Materazzi? The chap's a scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭oconnon9

Not trying 2 be smart or anything but not really sure why you posted that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

wtf was that all about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

mixednuts wrote: »
    Call him what you want but he is the hottest property in world football at the moment .

The man is fooking genius ...I remember when Chelsea went after him from Porto . I was saying bit of a risk .
    Fair enough he had won the CL with an average Porto Team with no real household names (at the time) but looking at what he has done since leaves no doubt that the man is a pure winner ....a pompous , arrogant confident winner but a winner .
    I bet you any supporter wouldn't turn him down as the next manager of their beloved tram .

ahem .... Liverpool fans certainly wouldnt object ....but we cant afford him (and cant afford to sack the "fat waiter")

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

It just shows the connection he has with his players, and why they fight for him so much out on the pitch. I like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

That's beautiful.

/sniff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Why in the fúck is he hugging Materazzi? The chap's a scumbag.
    I disagree, i used to think the exact same as you regarding the Zidane incident (assuming thats why you called him a scumbag) but I reckon he outsmarted Zidane in provoking him in that final. Getting back on topic, I am in complete agreement with the poster above, Jose is some man for connecting with players, thats why they give him that crucial little bit extra in every match. Respect for Mourinho!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Man love makes me moist...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Jigga wrote: »
    I disagree, i used to think the exact same as you regarding the Zidane incident (assuming thats why you called him a scumbag) but I reckon he outsmarted Zidane in provoking him in that final. Getting back on topic, I am in complete agreement with the poster above, Jose is some man for connecting with players, thats why they give him that crucial little bit extra in every match. Respect for Mourinho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pno96sPIRFw

He's a thug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

fikay wrote: »
    That's mental.
    You always hear the Chelsea boys speaking so highly of him and I’ve always found it hard to reconcile that with the media picture of him as a confident, smug, arrogant kind of guy. I still know nothing of how the lad operates on a one to one level, but he is clearly very good at his job. I'm thinkin Madrid for CL next season.

He said it himself basically that the arrogant and smug character is that, just a character, he said that in Press Conferences and interviews he will just talk rubbish as its all for the Media and for the media only most players don't read that crap. He said that all that matters to him and his players is what he says to them on the training ground and at the matches. Apparently he is a total gentleman away from the light. I have man love for the bloke.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Advertisement