Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FBD RAS stage 5 approx times to watch at villages on route

• 25-05-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

A quick question and slag me if I missed the right place to find the info., but I'm intending to watch the race this Friday as it passes near me in County Kilkenny.

Does anyone have any approx idea about when the riders will pass through certain waypoints, such as Kilmoganny, Knocktopher, Thomastown please?

I'm thinking of cycling to the right place and then watch for a while. Would that be uncool? (don't want to look like a wannabe)

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Details here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

That's great and thanks for not slagging me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

Also thinking of heading out tomorrow and watching Stage4 as they pass through Killaloe / Ballina. Anyone know an approximate time they may pass through?

STAGE 4, WEDNESDAY 26Th MAY, OUGHTERARD – TIPPERARY 169KMS.

Oughterard, Moycullen, Galway, Oranmore, Clarenbridge, Kilcolgan, Ardrahan, Gort, Dromindoora, Killanena Category 3 KOM, Knockanena Category 3 KOM, Scariff, Tuamgraney, Killaloe, Ballina, Birdhill, Newport, Murroe, Boher, Pallasgreen, Oola, Tipperary.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭redmenace1

think about 1:20 - 2:30pm in Killaloe

http://www.fbdinsuranceras.com/event/fbdras_648.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

excellent - thanks! going to be tight to get into work on time but I might just make it :pac: Might dust down the camera too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement