Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yamaha?????

• 25-05-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

hi all im new to this section of boards, i just want to find out as much about this bike as possible as i havnt a clue what cc it is or what type yamaha it is? i think its a yamaha ttr 250cc, are these any goodphoto0020ia.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Anto...

allright sorry about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

In the editor press this button insertimage.gif and paste the link to the image. If its on your computer upload it to an image hosting site.

sound will do thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

galwaytt wrote: »
    ...is it just me, but are the 'related images' on the page that photo is hosted on are.........'interesting'......shall we say... ? ;)

Just you ya dirty looder

:pac:

come on lads one of yee has to know something about this bike im relying on yee boys- any info on the bike would be great as i really havnt a clue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

some sort of air cooled WR series crosser is my guess - 250, or 450 F

though I thought all the WR's were liquid cooled :o

Wossack wrote: »
    some sort of air cooled WR series crosser is my guess - 250, or 450 F

though I thought all the WR's were liquid cooled :o

nevermind this dumbass ^ reckon its a:

tt-r 250

http://www.westcoastyamaha.co.za/tt250r.html

nevermind this dumbass ^ reckon its a:

tt-r 250

http://www.westcoastyamaha.co.za/tt250r.html

are these any gud?? and this bikes been left outside for 4 years wats the damage to it in that case? would the rain damage it much apart from rusting?:confused:

laid idle for that amount of time outside? yikes...

tbh, I know nout about the bike, pros/cons price/worth etc etc, though I can imagine it'll cost ya a fair bit to get it going...

for starters, anything consumable is probably consumed (including the battery & tyres :o) - which alone, could be worth more then the bike :o

laid idle for that amount of time outside? yikes...

tbh, I know nout about the bike, pros/cons price/worth etc etc, though I can imagine it'll cost ya a fair bit to get it going...

for starters, anything consumable is probably consumed (including the battery & tyres :o) - which alone, could be worth more then the bike :o
    ya back tyre is bald and battery is prob gone but there not near worth more than the bike!:rolleyes:
    ya will prob cost to get it goin tho!:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement