Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

UFC Undisputed 2010 Prices

• 26-05-2010 12:15am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any deals or offers anywhere on this?

Gamestop got any trade in deals running?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Rang HMV today to see if they where giving away anything free with this like what they did with Red Dead, unfortunately not but they gave me a price €45.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ok cool, €45 aint too bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

rizzla wrote: »
    Rang HMV today to see if they where giving away anything free with this like what they did with Red Dead, unfortunately not but they gave me a price €45.

They're giving a free ufc DVD with it I was told.

http://www.gamestop.ie/ - According to their site they are selling it for €19.99 when you trade in certain titles but they dont say on the site what titles. Its about 3/4 way down the page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

http://www.smyths.ie/UFC-UNDISPUTED-2010-X360-!G15599-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=f2f89633-c164-48e4-b895-88be3155ef43

€50 in Smyths, offer to get a UFC figurine for €7 instead of €13 if that interests anyone! There will also be the usual offer of "Trade In 2 For Free" so long as the two trade in games meet the requirements, usually lists done up in store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Axwell wrote: »
    http://www.gamestop.ie/ - According to their site they are selling it for €19.99 when you trade in certain titles but they dont say on the site what titles. Its about 3/4 way down the page.

I'm hoping it will be the same value games as their deal at the moment

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    I'm hoping it will be the same value games as their deal at the moment

What kind of games can you trade in on that?

I have MW2 im gonna get rid of and then some other old games that I just dont play anymore like Fifa 09 that I may aswell get something for even if its €5

Really liking it at the moment. Didn't play the demo and don't know how to do submissions, there alot different from 09.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

rizzla wrote: »
    Really liking it at the moment. Didn't play the demo and don't know how to do submissions, there alot different from 09.

Where did you get it from? Has it gone on general sale?

Anyone have a quote from Xtravision in terms of price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WayneBRFC

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Where did you get it from? Has it gone on general sale?

Anyone have a quote from Xtravision in terms of price?

I'd like to know where it has gone on sale myself and where he got it, Smyths are selling it for €40 until Sunday.

http://www.toys.ie/UFC-UNDISPUTED-2010-X360-!G15599-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=ea0b7432-598e-45d8-b9b5-7cc871b98f1c

• Advertisement

gamesnash.ie with special thanks to an post for the speedy delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WayneBRFC

walk into Gamestop or GAME or some place and break the release date for the rest of us haha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

^^ What??

Anyway, I think I might get it on the PS3 purely for the extra fighters, ultimate fights and blu ray of fights. Plus the DVD if you get it in HMV.

Axwell wrote: »

I think the games that are for trade in on that deal have to have a re-sale value of 17 euro or something close to that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Only €40 in Smyths, I think it is a special offer until 6pm on Sunday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Xtra vision have a trade in two games get it free plus a free dvd of the best knockouts!

I'm not sure what games count towards this though!!

Has anyone traded in a game in gamestop for it yet and if so what game?

I rang them yesterday and was told if I traded in MW2 that id get UFC for €20 if thats any use to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Has anyone traded in a game in gamestop for it yet and if so what game?

I traded in Splinter Cell Conviction.

Smyths offered me €16 for it, rediculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I traded in Splinter Cell Conviction.

Smyths offered me €16 for it, rediculous.

would border lands be viable??!

• Advertisement
Advertisement