Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What film to test surround sound?

• 26-05-2010 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Has anyone got any suggestions on films that will really test the 5.1 surround sytem ive just bought. Tannoy SFX and Sony Amp

What films have you seen that really impressed you with surround effects?

Ive one chance to make a first impression :D Help me make it a good one

I bought the system but have misplaced an optical cable :mad: so have to wait on one to be delivered but as soon as it does ill be good to go :pac:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the gunfight after the bank robbery is pretty epic in Heat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

I tried out both Gladiator and Ratatouille when I tested out some speakers, both were very good for sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

the perfect storm in blu ray and surround sound is difficult to beat for me, some of the sounds from it are epic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Saving Private Ryan, you can hear the bullets whizzing by your ears :D

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

The part of the Matrix where Neo and Trinity have a whopper shoot-out once they enter some building. It goes on for ages!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUAJXDfj54

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,371 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Saving Private Ryan is good, Cast Away does a lot with sound

Advertisement