Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WildChild, Newry, Co.Down

Options
  • 26-05-2010 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Has anyone heard anything about this place? People I know say its not a good place to go, but maybe they dont know? I am just thinking they may have heard stuff like that from a bad source.

But does anyone know anything about it?

heres the website.
    http://www.wildchildni.com/index.asp

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

To be brutally honest, I'm not impressed in the slightest by the portfolio:
    http://www.wildchildni.com/tattoos/
    You could get something much much better with your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

i have a few tattoos and i got a tattoo of my daughters name on my wrist there and to be honest it not not good at all the first letter is k and its not good its of bad quality and the lines go from thick to thin and it has faded even though i got it last year save you money and go to a better place

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

Sorry, I meant for piercings, not tattoos... Woops :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

They should have age minimum on piercings, there is no law to disallow standard piercings on people under 18. All down to ethics.
    There are no age limits regarding body piercing, but the tattooist / piercer reserves the right to refuse any treatment to anyone he wishes
    from here - http://www.wildchildni.com/piercing/ down the bottom of the page.

does anyone know if they properly following all cleaning procedures properly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ExcellentChoice

Jesus christ don't go there
    personally i've had 2 bad experiences there
    got my spetum done, the piercer couldnt get the needle through, had to call the bloke in from next door (who was in the middle of a tattoo)to help him,long story short i started pumping blood and had to take it out later that day.

I got my septum done there :S

But then i started hearing stories about the place and I wanted to get it checked out...

Where would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Care to back that up Jake?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Well i got a tattoo from him and It was woeful I had to get it covered.
    Several people I have spoken too have said they had similar experences with him. My sisters friend also got pierced from him and had to go to Casualty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

OMG just seen their portfolio, absolute muck!

There shading is horrendous and there visual effects are terrible:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement