Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pretty Reckless

Options
  • 26-05-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

anybody else like this band?

Okay I normally hate these type of bands, like paramore etc. but a friend of mine who loves paramore sent my a video of the pretty reckless. "make me wanna die" to be specific. I'm pretty sure the first time I listened to, I thought it was okay and possibly would be worth another listen, didn't think anymore or if, then yesterday I found myself humming it and I was like "whats that song" it's catchy etc.

Anyways I went back for a second listen and I loved it. Okay I wanna make clear first, I normally listen to old rock/metal/blues. AC/DC, Maiden, Zeppelin that type of stuff. So it was a pleasant surprise to find a modern band that was any good. I do prefer older stuff and very few new bands catch my eye or ear lol. I listened to another one of their songs and liked that too, so now i'm waiting for their debut album to come out lol.

Oh and the lead singer is from gossip girl, mainly the reason I found out.....no I don't watch it but my friend does.

So yeah i'll wrap asking the question, anyone else like this band?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I like them for the same reason I like Paramore. Music is catchy and the lead singer is hot! :P

I will add Ive only heard one song, the one thats always on music tv (cant remeber the name)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Ross Mc

Max Power1 wrote: »
    I like them for the same reason I like Paramore. Music is catchy and the lead singer is hot! :P

I will add Ive only heard one song, the one thats always on music tv (cant remeber the name)

lol I would probably like paramore if it wasn't for her voice, like it's good but she forces it. Such a shame I think cause they could have been good, my opinion of course but yes she is hot :p

I like the pretty reckless cause she has an amazing voice as well as being hot ha ha

Advertisement