Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ampallang any one got this done..?

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Ampallang any one got this done..? strongly thinking of getting this done today want to here if its any use, and what the after expierences are like, pain, healing times etc
    i have a prince albert and a frenum piereceing down there and have gottin bored of them now think its time to add to the collection but have to get over the nerves first so is this pierceing worth gettin done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

If you have a p.a then you already know what to expect as regards the pain level and healing times. They're very similiar.
    From my chat with steve in snakebite when I was getting my p.a and from reading stories on bme, the ampallang isn't that great during sex for the other half. In case you were wondering.
    When I was getting my p.a, we discussed the pa, and apadravya. I had picked these two because the apparently gave the most stimulation. The apa is fairly serious. It goes through more than twice as much tissue as the pa. The ampallang would go through more again. This means an increased healing time, more pain and blood during the piercing. But with less benefits.
    Had you considered getting the apadravya since you already have the p.a?

Slightly O.T, but what's the fraenum like? Was thinking if making that the next one on my list. Is it just the one you have or did you go for the ladder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anto86

LD 50 wrote: »

Slightly O.T, but what's the fraenum like? Was thinking if making that the next one on my list. Is it just the one you have or did you go for the ladder?

just the one at the top its only for show has no effect dureing sex at all whats the apa you mention im not too familiar with the names, i got the PA done when i was 17 im 24 now and am more skittish towards pierceings now then i was back then so i now have the fear of getting it done again.
    the pleasure side a things dont really matter i want it more for show then anything else i felt no pain what so ever during the PA pierceing untill the next day but looking at pics of the ampallang it looks way pain full as it go's straight through the head but i think it looks pretty cool all the same

The apadravya is similiar to the ampallang. Where the ampallang goes in at the side of the head, the apa goes from top to bottom. If you were getting it done the piercer would prob go through the existing pa hole, and would pierce through the top side of the head. Google apadravya. It'll show you what it looks like. Obviously NSFW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anto86

LD 50 wrote: »
    The apadravya is similiar to the ampallang. Where the ampallang goes in at the side of the head, the apa goes from top to bottom. If you were getting it done the piercer would prob go through the existing pa hole, and would pierce through the top side of the head. Google apadravya. It'll show you what it looks like. Obviously NSFW

had a look id prob go for the ampallang went in today €100 it is wasnt expecting that at all so ill have to wait to get it done now didn think it be that expensive as the PA was only 60 and the prenum was 40 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the wizzard

In the disatant past, during my days piercing, I dida few ampallang piercrcings. They seemed to be quiet popular for a while. Pain levels weren't really much different to PA's or other genital piercings but bleeding was inclined to be a little more. From a stimulation point of view I can't personally see the point, I'd much rather an apradravya .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the wizzard

Did a bit of checking regarding genital piercings and prices of same. The guy who's piercing in "Red Dragon" in Clondalkin is charging €80. He's an english guy and recently bought out the business. Seems he's been around the trade for a while but only recently set up shop here. Seen his piercing room, first class set up, although I haven't seen any of his genital work, I've only heard good reports about the rest of his piercing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I still don't understand why people would get piercings down there :confused: The thought of it is just horrible to me! ><

Believe me, it was to me aswell. And to most people I think. But if you get the piercing bug you might come around to it. They're more popular than you may think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

The pain etc. of getting it done just doesn't seem worth it..

Advertisement