Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Camera for in-flight RC plane

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

So have many people here tried to get some nice in-flight footage? What camera's do you use?
    I'm still learning to fly at the moment so haven't managed to get a camera on board yet.
    With great intentions I bought the flycamone2 a good while back but never got around to attaching to my plane and in the mean time it died and won't charge up.

Anyways I more recently bought a Aiptek Pencam HD after checking out this vid:

.. and I have yet to attach this one to my plane, but with 720p video should be decent footage.

Anyways I've just noticed this camera:
    http://www.sony.co.uk/product/blo-p-series/mhs-pm5
    its full 1080 HD video and it comes with a 360deg attachment lens which would be very cool footage, heres example of the 360 unwrapped:

so only matter of time before someone puts one of these on a plane, the only thing is at about €200 or so would make for a costly crash :eek:

Comments

Advertisement