Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody their

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

oooop's....sorry i fell their,

Walking through the corridors of boards.ie a sign welcome's you with the message...Introduce yourself.......

To the world that is boards.ie I say hello!

it's very hollow here...am I in the right place

heelllllooooooo;)

I'm introducing a new site named "irelandirish.net" in order not to offend the management here, I have disclosed this information in this location.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Hi IrelandIrish,

You're not quite in the right forum - have a look at this thread here, introduce yourself, and say hi. We're a friendly bunch! Then have a look around all the forums and find ones that you'd like to post in.

Just a word of warning: Users aren't allowed to actively promote (or pimp) their website in every post. You can put it in your signature (Go to 'User CP' in the top left hand corner and you can see the options there) but that's it.

Enjoy your time on boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement