Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murderous Dream

• 26-05-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

A very good friend had a dream that scared the life out of himself and his wife. He dreamed that he was walking home from work through a park. There was a gang of young lads hanging around and as he walked past them, they started squirting him with water pistols. He ran after them and caught one lad. Even though the lad was caught, he continued to squirt him. My friend was woken VERY suddenly by his wife who was slapping him across the face because he had her by the throat and was roaring "I'll f***ing kill you , you little scumbag"
    He was fast asleep and had no idea what he was doing. Try explaining that one to a judge!!
    This is a true story.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I've heard of these. Its very common if he's been through any trauma in his life, sleeping is effected in so many ways. Also, it sounds like he's feeling revengeful to someone. I hope his wife understands he didn't mean it although I'm sure she's shaken up over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭BollickyBill

She got s he'll of a fright but never doubted him for a minute. They are still happily married and it has never happened again. Maybe he got something out of his system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

lil_lisa wrote: »
    I've heard of these. Its very common if he's been through any trauma in his life, sleeping is effected in so many ways. Also, it sounds like he's feeling revengeful to someone. I hope his wife understands he didn't mean it although I'm sure she's shaken up over it!

i bet she now sleeps with fcuking shot gun close at hand :rolleyes:

what a load of bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭BollickyBill

what a load of bollix

It's a true story and I couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

what a load of bollix

Have some sympathy chap you'd be scared ****less aswell if it happened to you!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

It's a true story and I couldn't care less whether you believe it or not?

How do you know it's true? This is a "friend" that told you about his dream that you didn't have, right? :rolleyes:

Advertisement