Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial kitchen unit for hire

Options
  • 26-05-2010 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

Does anyone know of any commercial kitchen units for hire in central Dublin? I don't want to hire the appliances and fit a space out myself, I want to hire a space that's already been kitted out and made H&S ready.

Having problems finding any info at all on the net. Have tried all the enterprise centres but they either don't have them or are all already hired.

Thanks very much,

Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 angod

Hi,

Does anyone know of any commercial kitchen units for hire in central Dublin? I don't want to hire the appliances and fit a space out myself, I want to hire a space that's already been kitted out and made H&S ready.

Having problems finding any info at all on the net. Have tried all the enterprise centres but they either don't have them or are all already hired.

Thanks very much,

Lisa

I'm also looking for something like this. Did you have any luck finding one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

do you want somewhere that you can just walk into?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 angod

Would be looking for something long term as i'm interested in doing some small scale manufacturing. Somewhere with a coldroom and simple prep area. Still at the drawing board stage for now but trying to suss out what resources are available

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

Did any of you manage to find a kitchen to rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Mort5000 wrote: »
    Did any of you manage to find a kitchen to rent?

Contact YellowSheep on this forum. He may be able to help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Spade centre Stoneybatter might have some.

Advertisement