Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone give me any tips on taking the panel off the driver door in a 99 primera?

• 26-05-2010 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

the window isn't going up and down but i can hear the motor working ok so it must have fallen off the rail or whatever. problem is i dont see any screws and afraid to just pop it off with a screwdriver in case its not supposed to come off like this so anyone attempt this before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭kildarelad

Theres two screws under the door handle on the inside pop off the top cover over these then pop up the electric window switch and disconnect the plug connector.then slowly go around the edge of the door and pop out the plugs that hold the door card on.Once you take your time and dont force anything you wont do any damage

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

kildarelad wrote: »
    Theres two screws under the door handle on the inside pop off the top cover over these then pop up the electric window switch and disconnect the plug connector.then slowly go around the edge of the door and pop out the plugs that hold the door card on.Once you take your time and dont force anything you wont do any damage

thanks i found the screws, haven't had the balls yet to take the cover off though in case the window falls down!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

breadbin wrote: »
    thanks i found the screws, haven't had the balls yet to take the cover off though in case the window falls down!!

Tape the window to the doorframe with duct tape and it won't fall down.

Tape the window to the doorframe with duct tape and it won't fall down
    Dont do that bend over a few peices of cardboard and stick them between the door rubber and window

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

Dont do that bend over a few peices of cardboard and stick them between the door rubber and window

balls:eek: so it really could fall down? i was only messing:(

• Advertisement

When you take off the regulator that holds the window nothings holding it there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

When you take off the regulator that holds the window nothings holding it there

All he's doing is taking off the winder....

Advertisement