Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headband help.

• 26-05-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

Wasn't sure where exactly to put this but it is technically a clothing accessory.

Basically, I'm looking for a headband to keep the hair out of my eyes while playing sport. I've googled lots but they all come up with these big cotton ones which I don't want. I'm looking for those small thin elastic type ones. Some footballers where them. Anyway I'm based in Dublin, so anyone know any shops that could sell these? Or else any god websites for accessories like these?

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Do you mean the ones that look like large bobbins/hair ties? If so H&M do them in packs for around €3, think you get 2 or 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

Eh more so like the one the footballer in this picture is wearing>>>http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/Aquilani-Alberto2280.jpg They go around the head to stop the hair getting into the eyes but doesn't involve having to tie the hair in a certain way.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yep, H&M will have them.

Thanks Twee.! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ilovetorun

Crash Override- I only bought these today! I got 10 of them in Penny's for €1.50..the plan is to use them running as I have tried every other kind and nothing is suiting me!
    HTH

• Advertisement

ilovetorun wrote: »
    Crash Override- I only bought these today! I got 10 of them in Penny's for €1.50..the plan is to use them running as I have tried every other kind and nothing is suiting me!
    HTH

Oh really? Alright well I'll check out both places and see. Thanks ILoveToRun.

Advertisement