Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobility impaired friendly restaurant

Options
  • 26-05-2010 3:10pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need some suggestions, please.

My mother has both her knees replaced, one last month and is still on crutches. I'm planning a family meet-up this Saturday evening and am looking for a restaurant in Malahide/Swords area that is all on one level. I'm local myself but am having trouble thinking of somewhere suitable. Ideally, the toilets won't be up or down steps (or there'd be a lift). She prefers Italian over Asian cuisine but I'm thinking of Mandalay in Santry as a back-up plan. We'll be in cars, so driving a further distance is possible but we'd prefer not to go into town - I don't want her to walk too far.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Clevedon

McLoughlins Restuarant in Roganstown Hotel is all on one level (Ground Floor) That is one suggestion.....

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Harveys in Balbriggan has a lift to get you to the restaurant level.

Advertisement