Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taco Fries

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Oh, taco fries how do I love thee? I'm pretty much in a monogamous relationship with the one's from Abrakestabya though, they do it for me every time!

Ditto, drunk or sober, they're yer only man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

445279.ie wrote: »
    Ditto, drunk or sober, they're yer only man :D

Same as. I don't need to be under the influence to enjoy tacos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

for me it's abra ever time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

My favourite taco chips in town has to be new york city pizza, havent had some in about six months but the last time i checked they were gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Supermacs Taco Fries all the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

got them from the golden grill last week and my god....they were unbelievable!!!!
    it was actually taco fries with bacon and cheese, i'm such an animal haha

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

5zeedi.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 grainnek

New chipper Called Jack Jordans opened up recently in Galway and have fantastic taco...even better they are served with home cut chips...no skinny chips for me!...... their fish and chips are also to die for all cooked fresh while you wait...god im getting hungry just thinking about them.

Abra taco good aswell but i had it recently in Dublin and wasnt as nice as the one in abra in galway (mightnt have been as drunk!)

Advertisement