Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Casuals 29/05/2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Can I just say I am really looking forward to meeting you all on Sat.

Furthermore, do you reckon you'd have enough people for a friendly 5 v 5?

AFAIK, we'll definately have 4. However, things may be tight timewise with our trains heading home. I'm hoping the rest of the guys get up with me on the earlier train, we could have it before the Inferno.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

FutureGuy wrote: »
    AFAIK, we'll definately have 4. However, things may be tight timewise with our trains heading home. I'm hoping the rest of the guys get up with me on the earlier train, we could have it before the Inferno.

No pressure, I travel to Dragonslayers a bit so I know travel can be a bitch. It just might be fun to get some rivalries going!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Unfortunately I won't be at Inferno (as detailed in the thread asking which date suited people), but some day Doom! Looking forward to your advice on how to annoy people with air throws :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Looking forward to your advice on how to annoy people with air throws :)

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

BanjoB wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's a good 2 hours from Waterford man and with the inferno possibly every month it'd be too much of an expense to do frequently :( .

Dude I'm telling you, there is waterford players out there. Find a venue and then get a thread up here and get on the facebook (or I'll do the facebook/website thing for you)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Sagat06 wrote: »
    :mad:

I'm a joke. I play 50% Chun, 40% Cammy, 5% Ibuki and 5% the rest just at a rough guess. I played as Sagat online on Sunday morning... I tried to airthrow a guy :o, it's just built into me at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I cant tell you the internal rage that explodes everytime I gt airthrown :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Can I just say I am really looking forward to meeting you all on Sat.

Furthermore, do you reckon you'd have enough people for a friendly 5 v 5?
    DooM, 4 v 5 would be fine anyway, sure none of ye are getting past Futureguy anyway, never mind me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

if you guys only have 4 then make it a 4v4.

Would love to play in the 1st east v west team tourney! GET HYPE

etc :p

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    DooM, 4 v 5 would be fine anyway, sure none of ye are getting past Futureguy anyway, never mind me :D

mega hype fail. 4 weeks ago I was scrubby jumpy sirfailalot. Not a whole lot has changed. Still I'll give it a go!!! :P

• Advertisement

mega hype fail. 4 weeks ago I was scrubby jumpy sirfailalot. Not a whole lot has changed. Still I'll give it a go!!! :P

What Onion doesn't realise is I'm training you to beat him :)

You're clearly not doing a good job so, cause I was playing him on Saturday and he held forward on the stick a few times. :P

You're clearly not doing a good job so, cause I was playing him on Saturday and he held forward on the stick a few times. :P

You have to press forward.

Just long enough to do a sonic boom or over head, but sometimes, you have to press forward.

Haha, I'm saying he held forward, for like maybe 3 seconds or more a few times. I mean, what's up with that? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

mega hype fail. 4 weeks ago I was scrubby jumpy sirfailalot.

Exactly how I felt when you bigged up my Hakan to sabre and the lads last weekend and then schooled me. :(

Actually ya know what? F**k 5v5! I demand a limerick lads free for all. We all wana just beat each other anyways...

Kidding. I'm thinking the early train would be best meself. Honestly more excited about the 4v4 at the mo. Its gonna be a great inferno debut!*

*For futureguy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Orim wrote: »
    Dude I'm telling you, there is waterford players out there. Find a venue and then get a thread up here and get on the facebook (or I'll do the facebook/website thing for you)

when I read this 2day I went into town and Tryed the one venue where there might b a chance of getting something goin but alas, they told me they don't do console gaming only pc :(. It's very small in there anyway. As far as I know there's no other gaming centre/internet cafe in Waterford :( .
    I'm goin to try and contact some of those guys on facebook anyway and see. I've got a few friends that like the game but have no deep interest in it unfortunately :(

I could be the fifth on that team???.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

You could try what Sairus is doing in Cork and contact pubs/community halls etc.

It would be a bit more work as you have to arrange getting tellies and consoles but it could work.

Also try the waterford regional forum for recommendations.

I think it's only fair.

Excellent Banjo :D Now I'm HYPE :)

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

• Advertisement

Does this mean I get to play for team Dublin?

I know there's the whole Dublin>Everywhere else thing, but team East Coast might be more inclusive :p

Advertisement