Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMBICHRIST IN DUBLIN!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

To quote my exclamation upon seeing this:

"AW, YES!"

And thanks for posting this, I probably would've missed it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Same night as Iron Maiden. :P I've never listened to these guys an awful lot but what I did hear I didn't like at all. Although I probably wouldn't with power metal being my favourite sub-genre of metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

just had a listen to these ,hmmmm not rock or metal ,did you get the section wrong ,

they are pretty terrible ,sounds like that awful band pendelum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

just had a listen to these ,hmmmm not rock or metal ,did you get the section wrong ,

they are pretty terrible ,sounds like that awful band pendelum

Aye, I can't stand Pendulum. I was wondering if they do qualify, I thought they were more.. electro?

On a different note, cheers for this, I've got a friend that likes these guys, might pass it on to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Denny M wrote: »
    Aye, I can't stand Pendulum. I was wondering if they do qualify, I thought they were more.. electro?

On a different note, cheers for this, I've got a friend that likes these guys, might pass it on to him.

defo more electro and dance music ,i was given a free ticket to pendelum before ,id never even heard of them so i went ,was the shortest gig i was ever at ,two songs and we left

and the crowd was a mix of young teens some emos and some ravers.
    im sorry but has to be the worst band alongside cubanate ive ever seen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

i seen them when they supported rammstein... they were okay but every song sounded the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Combichrist are great when they get it right, but pretty awful when they don't. Think I'll still pop along though if the price is reasonable. Used to listen to them a lot a few years ago.

Advertisement