Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avon Confusion

Options
  • 26-05-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi, i have some money left over on my 3V card, and i always loved Avon cosmetics, which i used to borrow from my friends. So I thought "This is a great opportunity to actually buy something nice for myself." The only thing though is the fact that the irish Avon website won't actually sell me anything. The UK or American websites won't let me register, i'm just confused about the whole Buying-Avon-Cosmetics-Over-The-Internet thing.
    So can i actually get it here, or do i have to order a catalog? It would be a little inconvenient because i'm going on a long holiday in 2 weeks and i'd love to actually purchase the stuff before that.
    Help, please
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

To get Avon products in Ireland, you need to get a brochure and then contact the Avon representative in your local area to buy the products you want.

Alternatively, you could buy from eBay? If you have a PayPal/eBay account.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

I'm an Avon rep - you can only order via the brochure and you would need to order a week in advance because delivery takes around that depending on order day - I hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭LaMortis

littleoulme,
    That's great! Thanks a lot. Where can i get the brochure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 foxxrok

LaMortis wrote: »
    Hi, i have some money left over on my 3V card, and i always loved Avon cosmetics, which i used to borrow from my friends. So I thought "This is a great opportunity to actually buy something nice for myself." The only thing though is the fact that the irish Avon website won't actually sell me anything. The UK or American websites won't let me register, i'm just confused about the whole Buying-Avon-Cosmetics-Over-The-Internet thing.
    So can i actually get it here, or do i have to order a catalog? It would be a little inconvenient because i'm going on a long holiday in 2 weeks and i'd love to actually purchase the stuff before that.
    Help, please

Here's the current Avon e-brochure (brochure 10) to have a look through, which includes the new fragrance from Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) that is on TV adverts at the moment.

http://www.avon.ie/PRSuite/static/ebrochure/democampaignC1010/e-brochure.html

You can also order from brochure 09 which has a great deal of an Antler Bianca Holdall (makes for a great carry on bag) for €10 (manufacturer's selling price = €80) when you spend €15 on make up pages 6-51

http://www.avon.ie/PRSuite/static/ebrochure/democampaignC0910/e-brochure.html

ModEdit: SNIP contact information.

Best of luck with whatever you choose,
    Alison :o

PS Anything you are not happy with, can be returned/exchanged/replaced even if it has been opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭LaMortis

You really know your stuff :P
    Thanks a lot Alison

• Advertisement
Advertisement