Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Tom Dunne the voice of Sarf Dublin?

• 26-05-2010 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭

Jebus !

Listned to this Guy a few times recently.........sooo fockin D4...lazy laid back d r a w l e d delivery..real Sarf Co.D.

Could almost smell the leafy lanes.

Goes on about his kids too....well they all do that...Gerry....Lucy....Moncreif et all ..fock it... I sometimes think I should be changing their nappies!

The Dunner spoke about "walkin the pier" recently and the Goon he was talkin to asked"What pier".

Ah now...theres only one pier Tom Dunne would be walking --yeah Dunlaoire !

Bit surprised this D4 Dude has so much airtime seeing that Noostalk has now gone national.

Hardly like;y to appeal to the goons down in the peninsulas (Beara /Fanad
    etc.)

Hmmmmm ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

dunne? D4? really?

Are you from the country?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

wtf? 'sarf' dublin, is that how a londoner says south?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

copacetic wrote: »
    wtf? 'sarf' dublin, is that how a londoner says south?

sounds a bit red neck ozzy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

ntlbell wrote: »
    dunne? D4? really?

Are you from the country?

More Sarf Dublin than D 4 Dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

WTF is the OP on about ? Speak English man !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Jebus !

Listned to this Guy a few times recently.........sooo fockin D4...lazy laid back d r a w l e d delivery..real Sarf Co.D.

Could almost smell the leafy lanes.

Goes on about his kids too....well they all do that...Gerry....Lucy....Moncreif et all ..fock it... I sometimes think I should be changing their nappies!

The Dunner spoke about "walkin the pier" recently and the Goon he was talkin to asked"What pier".

Ah now...theres only one pier Tom Dunne would be walking --yeah Dunlaoire !

Bit surprised this D4 Dude has so much airtime seeing that Noostalk has now gone national.

Hardly like;y to appeal to the goons down in the peninsulas (Beara /Fanad
    etc.)

Hmmmmm ?

Ye wha Gay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Isn't he from Drimnagh? Hardly D 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭barneygumble

He's from Drimnagh.

If you think he's tough to listen to, try Orla Barry on a Saturday morning. The US could use tapes of her show to flush Al Qaeda out of their caves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

He's from Drimnagh.

If you think he's tough to listen to, try Orla Barry on a Saturday morning. The US could use tapes of her show to flush Al Qaeda out of their caves.

not much difference between the two IMO , one engages in girl,y chat throughout every show and the other is orla barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Harsh! :D

The OP is alluding to him being from south of the river a la Cockney taxi driver-speak but the joke is on the OP cos "Sarf of the river" is the actually the unposher part of London for the most part.

With Tubbers boring me this weather and Dull Dungan in for Pat Kenny off I've found myself listening to TD and to be honest he grown on me. Just keep him off the domestic stuff and he's fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement