Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bowery Bar

• 26-05-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Anyone hear that Langtons were after buying the Bowery/Reginald

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Nah..that's the first I've heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Was told they were looking at it alright,
    Didn't know a deal had been done.

A deal hasn't been done. Langtons have not bought the Bowery. Can we put this to bed now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I have heard it myself TBH.

No offence Ziedth, but we've all heard it. Doesn't make it any less bullshit

Remember the people who were on hear last year telling us that Rubys was going to be a strip joint? Or that the woodlands was closing down? Or that the forum was closing down? Or that you were a good footballer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

anyone able to shed some light on this in relation to the Bowery & the Viking Triangle????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTCysm-TPE

That was originally going to be their plan (And I believe a pedestrian bridge was part of it) but the whole thing fell through. Lack of money being the main reason!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

No offence Ziedth, but we've all heard it. Doesn't make it any less bullshit

Remember the people who were on hear last year telling us that Rubys was going to be a strip joint? Or that the woodlands was closing down? Or that the forum was closing down? Or that you were a good footballer?

ha ha, I'm a top footballer it's everyone else leaves me down :)

it wasn't on boards TBH but ya have to take everything with a pinch of salt. It's a real waste of a venue down there! Be nice to see it up and going

:D

If it wasn't for my Paul Mcgrath knees...

The licience has to be renewed before it's sold. That hasn't happened yet so it hasn't been sold yet. Langtons bought a fairly big warehous up in KK...I think that's what they're focused on at the minute.

Advertisement