Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White Stuff Clothing Shop near Henry Street in Dublin 1

• 26-05-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

My OH loves White Stuff clothing and finds it impossible to get in Dublin other than a small stock in Tribe in St Stephen's Green SC. In the last week I have seen two people on Henry St carrying White Stuff carrier bags (great advertising!!!) I stopped one of them and asked them where the store was and they pointed towards the GPO Arcade but we searched high and low and can't find hide nor hair of any White Stuff shop! Does anyone know where it is??? Getting really desperate now!

I'm also going to post this is the Dublin City forum to see if anyone there will know!

Cheers!

Advertisement