Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing alterations!!

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Bought a dress in America in Feb....need to take it in a couple of inches....it's a very good designer dress so I need to go to someone who's is recommended!? Anywhere in Naas/Newbridge/Clane area?? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

I know someone who's top class in Maynooth if that's any good to you? Alternatively there's a place in Prosperous, or the wedding dress shop on the Kilcock Rd from Clane

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭catiny

there's a place in naas across the road from superquinn, up a small sindy staircase. always been good when i needed alterations done! apologies i cant think of the name,its in the same place as an antique shop called "grannys attic" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭flahers

Looking for same in Newbridge. What happened to the place up the road across from Michael Murphy furniture, went there today and its closed with a sign in windown saying to contact a mobile no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

There is a fantastic woman in Rathangan who does dress alterations.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

In Newbridge, try the man on Station Road just past the entrance to the VEC. I cannot think of his name or number but anytime I've used him (it was a while ago) everything was perfect. He was a former tailor, I believe. There is a sign outside his house if you drive past during business hours you'll see it. HTH:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 xxxorlaxxx

hey SQ2 who is in Maynooth, iv been trying to find some one that does alterations in maynooth for a while

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Avoid the dry cleaners on the Prosperous road from Clane at all costs.

That's all I'll say.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

xxxorlaxxx wrote: »
    hey SQ2 who is in Maynooth, iv been trying to find some one that does alterations in maynooth for a while

- PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lilywhite

hey SQ2 who is in Maynooth, that does alterations in maynooth for ages info would be much appreciated:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kayt

My friends wedding in two weeks need dress altered in Maynooth

• Advertisement
Advertisement