Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Members

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Ok have a few things going through my head first off

What does everyone default to here?

I like to sing - i cant sing i admit that i just like to sing
    Guitar second
    Drums last

But that aside for now

What instruments do you all play by default

And thirdly if not been done before any one up for setting a boards "Rock Band"

I'll throw my hat in to sing play a few songs a week or something

Anyone up for that or has this been proposed before?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I think it tried and failed a while back, but love to try it again! I've really fallen out of practice, I play so much Street Fighter these days >_<

I prefer drums, but they're bust at the moment. I can play everything on Expert, and would be happy to have a few games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

ok say friday night at 8 or so :P wheres cal he's the other guy i see here

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be out I'm afraid. Calex, will be in, perhaps bobbalicious too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Fallen out of practice eh Onion? Who are you tellin' been busy with other games and mopping up cheevos from old games for the last month, and only got back into RB today and yesterday. -20000 on average off my best, 4* on low tier songs I have gold starred :eek:

Add to that I have switched back to the beatles guitar after using the gh les paul for a while but that has lost reliability in the green and red buttons like they all do (have since fixed this pm me if anyone needs help with that and ill tell / show you how I mc gyvered that one).

But yeah in short I suck at present :(

Any ways on the questions, i usually play expert Guitar will not drop down to hard ever due to not being able to see what difficulty i high scored a song on unlike in RB beatles. I have been getting back into vocals and drums today both of which I suck at due to lack of practice, which im working on rectifying. When I'm in band quickplay with randomers I don't mind playing bass at all unless a boring bass song comes up :(

Allan just add us dude, and if you see us online playing RB invite to games :)
    We seem to have some DLC in common too. I checked here ;)

Edit: I'm aways Friday - Sunday evening most weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

im across the pond come sunday but sure add me my gamertag is around somewhere dunno where

• Advertisement
Advertisement