Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card - Utility bill

Options
  • 26-05-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Currently I have a halifax cc and have applied to BOI for one. I've received the pre approval and now they are looking for a utility bill for proof of address.

I have a bit of a problem there. I use Perlico and I'm not issued with a paper bill. All the other bills (electricity, tv etc) are in my wifes name. I'm wondering will they accept an bill from O2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

largepants wrote: »
    Currently I have a halifax cc and have applied to BOI for one. I've received the pre approval and now they are looking for a utility bill for proof of address.

I have a bit of a problem there. I use Perlico and I'm not issued with a paper bill. All the other bills (electricity, tv etc) are in my wifes name. I'm wondering will they accept an bill from O2?

Would they accept the halifax bill, or is that paperless as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

Would they accept the halifax bill, or is that paperless as well ?

Actually never thought of that. They will probably accept that ok. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The o2 would would be ok too for proof of address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

largepants wrote: »

You don't need a utility bill. Driving license is acceptable. So is the following:
    Motor Tax form, Tax credits form, if you're really stuck ask the branch to check you up on the voting register - www.checktheregister.ie.

You may have to contact a branch to confirm all this as rules may have changed.

Advertisement