Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 inch tv

Options
  • 26-05-2010 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

just bought new house, so im in the process of kitting it out. anyone see any good deals for 50 inch tvs??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭carmel27

Keep an eye out in Harvey Normans. Im generally not a big fan of the place, and have found them to, sometimes, be more expensive for stuff than other shops. However, I bought a 32" tv there 2 years ago for my bedroom. It was an ex-display model, so they didnt have a box for it, but I got for considerably less than what than what I would have paid for it if it were all boxed up. Cant remember exactly what it cost at the time, but it definitely was a bargain, and it works perfect. If you do go there though, beware, as they will try to persuade you to buy the bracket, ariels, scarts etc, and do their best to convince you they're giving you a good deal but its all lies! I bought the bracket in Maplin for less than half of what the staff in HN were going to sell it to me for, and they'd knocked money off the original price.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Talk to John here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105

He has some great deals on the likes of 50" TV's. Ive been talking to him about the Pana g20, LG Infinia and a new 52" Philips due in this week.
    Just gota make my mind up on one of these 3 :o

Advertisement