Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Clan recruitment

• 26-05-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Note: If any other people would like to use this thread to advertise their clan feel free. If this should be in another forum (don't see why, but whatever) feel free to move.

Looking to recruit a few boardsies to my clan, all are welcome to join :)

I run the Xbox clan Sumus Regis Mundanus. We compete on Gamebattles, and will be returning to duty on 28th June. Would like to get our numbers up again before we go back in season though, so I'm extending an invitation to all interested boardsies. We play multiple games, with multiple players and have people from many different countries.

Our current game line-up:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Tekken 6
    Left 4 Dead
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Street Fighter 4
    Call Of Duty 4
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3

Note:

*You will need a gamebattles account before competing. Sign up here: www.gamebattles.com (When joining any team, there is a 12 hour ineligibility period to prevent people from spamming teams and such, so you'll have to wait for 12 hours before you can compete)

If interested post here and add my GT=> Slugs91 :)

See you in the battlefield ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Glad to see there's so much interest,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

im in just added ya there slugs my gt is HUGEBASHER:)

Kool man, welcome to the fold, we'll sort out your gb account and stuff later :)

Still recruiting peeps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

You might get more of a response for Cod /battlefield/halo if you post in their sections.
    Here is the cod recuitment page , where you can advertise your clan, link to site etc.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=278507

Goodluck.

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    You might get more of a response for Cod /battlefield/halo if you post in their sections.
    Here is the cod recuitment page , where you can advertise your clan, link to site etc.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=278507

Goodluck.
    I'd rather just post it generally here thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Slugs wrote: »
    I'd rather just post it generally here thanks :)
    il added u there.
    Garv 123

we have a clan on battlefirld IRL which is recruiting from here.
    BFBC2
    we dont really compete on games battles but we all play together and clean up on it in rush :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

yo man, im up for it.

Advertisement