Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

WILSONS AUCTIONROOM TOMO NIGHT

• 26-05-2010 11:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

As above folks i hear theres a auction on in Wilsons tomorrow eve at 7 o clock,does anyone know anything about it as in i wonder would there be any value at it and such,i think they are private sellers and not a company/dealers stuff they are auctioning,,,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Here's a link Looks like a dealer liquidation auction as there's quiet a few 09 Chaussons for sale.
    I was at one of their auctions last year when MotorhomeIreland closed. There was good value to be had if you had the cash.
    Very tempted to take a trip over tonight but afraid of what I might come home with :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Seems to be some fresh stuff in it allright,i say it is some kind of dealer and they just invited private sellers to enter as to bump it up a bit,,,,,

Same as that im half afraid to have a look also,,,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭meercat

anyone got results for this auction?cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Havnt heard any reports on this atall,,but i seethey ar haveing another one on the 10 june so it was either a great success for them,or a complete disaster and didnt sell a whole lot,,,,

Advertisement