Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i always wrong

• 27-05-2010 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

people dont seem to care or give a toss about my feelings ... everyone seems quite happy to keep themselves happy even if it means bad things happening to me .. suposed friends and family .. so upset today and in need of a rant. is everybody selfish nowadays????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Sadly some people are like that. However I care! *hugs* If you need to talk just send a PM :)<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

people dont seem to care or give a toss about my feelings ... everyone seems quite happy to keep themselves happy even if it means bad things happening to me .. suposed friends and family .. so upset today and in need of a rant. is everybody selfish nowadays????
    pretty much yes, most people look out for themselves first.There are some lovely people out there,Boards has most of them.But keep your own happness top of your list.

if people are bing nasty to you just so they can get ahead,throw that same sentiment right back at them,it's not the nicest thing to do,but no one has the god given right to crap all over you're day

Advertisement