Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minders

• 27-05-2010 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Im just wondering if you have a dog and you were going away would you prefer to leave the dog in a boarding kennels or would you prefer the dog be looked after in somebody home?and anybody know what boarding kennels are charging?Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

There is a place out in glenmore run by a lady. Its down as kennels but its not the same envoirment. She lets all the dogs in her house and they play in the garden and stuff. She is like a dog minder not a boarding kennel place. I think she charges 16 quid a night though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

We always use Christy in Grantstown Kennels. He's got a very secure setup up there and is sound out. Think he charges €13 euro per night but I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 agniecha

Are you going away for holidays, you don't know what to do with your pet? Boarding kennels are simply too expensive? Well, you could leave your pet with me. I am the happy owner of a dog at the moment. In the past I have had a lot of animals ( rabbits, guiena pigs, hamsters, birds, fish).
    Contact me at: 0857138690

• Registered Users Posts: 16 marchgirl

We used that lady in Glenmore - it's like a dog hotel/creche. It was great and I was worried about them being in with other dogs 0 go for it, she really looks after them.

Advertisement