Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outback Station/ Visa work available.

Options
  • 27-05-2010 5:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hope this is the right place to post this! I'm working on a station at the moment outside of Alice Springs with a friend. We're just coming to the end of our three months here and are leaving (regretfully) in two weeks, as we have friends finishing college and meeting us in Sydney.

We've had the best time here, and some great experiences, and it seems our boss feels the same, as she's now looking for 2 Irish girls to replace us. Shes had no luck with gumtree so I told her I'd put this up here to see if she had any more luck. Basically the work is a mixture of domestic and gardening, and a few hours in the general store on the station. In return you get food, accomodation and a weekly wage. She's looking for someone to start in the next two weeks, a vehicle is not necessary as someone can pick you up from Alice airport.

If your interested leave me a message or PM me with your details and I can answer questions or pass your details on! She is looking for two girls to work for three months, and all time here contributes to your second WHV, but it does need to be before the 12th of June.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Allniter

No-one?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

hi,
    am heading over there early july 2011, know its ages away but sounds ideal for me...
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Emma216

Sounds great!Im heading over in january 2011 with my boyfriend and would be interested.:D

Advertisement