Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hello

• 27-05-2010 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭

All photomaniacs.

I would like to know if there is any place in Ireland where people could borrow tools ?

I'm looking for a flashgun for canon. I don't have enough money now to buy one for my own (plans in near future) but there is some event where I will need extra light to get some good pictures.

Kind regads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

Deliasz wrote: »
    All photomaniacs.

I would like to know if there is any place in Ireland where people could borrow tools ?

I'm looking for a flashgun for canon. I don't have enough money now to buy one for my own (plans in near future) but there is some event where I will need extra light to get some good pictures.

Kind regads

Its a personal choice if someone want to give out a loan of equipment but you can rent equipment in a few places.

Not sure where you are based but both of these are in Dublin city:
    Image Supply Systems
    Conns Cameras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭Deliasz

Thanks for help and I know that this is a personal choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

When do you need it for ?

It could be 5th-7th june. There will be few days of small concerts In Leixlip Courtyard's. I don't know yet if they will be inside or outside. I also need to cehck if photos are allowed.

Thanks for replay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

If you are on the photo walk on Thursday 3rd. I will have a Canon 430ex. You will have to arrange to get it back to me after the weekend. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Huh so i really need to get this baby-sitter :D

I will know today everything.

Thanks mate

Advertisement