Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Car Seat Thursday June 3rd .. Fit Quinny Buzz ??

• 27-05-2010 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

hi ,

Lidl have a car seat next week ... it states that it fixes a Maxi-Cosi pram ,,

does anyone know would this fit a Quinny Buzz buggy ? as the maxi-cosi seat apparently does ..

also , would it then fit a base for the car ?

any help appreciated .

thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fatscally

We have the Maxi-Cosi car seat and a Buzz. To make them work together you need adapters between the pram wheels and the seat. If they're supplied happy days, if not I think you can get them seperately on eBay or I'd try Eurobaby.

These look very much like the adapters we have ... http://cgi.ebay.ie/QUINNY-BUZZ-MAXI-COSI-DREAMI-CARRYCOT-ADAPTER-/230477454029?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Baby_BabyCarSeatAccessories_SM&hash=item35a986dacd

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

The Babideal carseat in Lidl is from the same company as the Quinny Buzz - Dorel. It looks like it has the same design as the maxi cosi around where the adaptors fit to attach it onto the buzz frame. Might be worth contacting them directly to ask. http://www.dorel.com/product.htm.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭mikemike

many thanks to you both ..

I emailed Dorel , and we'll see if they get back to me ..

I didn't actually know you needed adaptors to make it fit ,, shows what I know ..

I'll have a good look at the seat next week in Lidl as well ,, hopefully I won't have to accidently/on purpose rip open a box ..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Shay Ballinteer

Just tested the car seat from Lidl with a Quinny Buzz and it fits perfectly.
    The adaptors supplied by Quinny needed to be fitted to the frame first.:)

Advertisement