Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infrastructure/Roads Forum Boards Beers!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Saturday, 11 September
    I'll more than likely be in Athlone from about 5ish. I want to watch a small bit of Man Utd-West Ham (5:30KO) before we meet at 6pm. If anyone thinks they might be around before 6 and wants to meet up, then PM me and I'll send my phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Saturday, 28 August
    KevR wrote: »
    I'll more than likely be in Athlone from about 5ish. I want to watch a small bit of Man Utd-West Ham (5:30KO) before we meet at 6pm. If anyone thinks they might be around before 6 and wants to meet up, then PM me and I'll send my phone number.

Yeah would like to watch a bit of that match also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Saturday, 11 September
    Great chat had by all. We'll do it again.

By the way, my user name is pronounced Few-ray (the French way), not Fur-ret. Just so ye know. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Saturday, 11 September
    It was good to finally meet a few people from here. Will definitely be at the next one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Zoney

Sorry not to get to this, I'd hope there'd be another one that I'd be free to go to. I'm fairly busy at the moment, although that's not a bad thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Saturday, 11 September
    Hope ye had a good one. If its any consolation she wants to be 'just friends'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Saturday, 11 September
    Hope ye had a good one. If its any consolation she wants to be 'just friends'.

Ouch. Tell her you've enough friends already (and then come to the next boards beers!).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Furet wrote: »
    Ouch. Tell her you've enough friends already (and then come to the next boards beers!).
    Yep am glad I went, it was worth it! After 5 years of interacting with all of you on Boards, it was nice to get reminded that you're actual real people!

Advertisement